My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am loving the attitude, the advice, and the knowledge dropping :flowerforyou:

You're a success story as you are, but I look forward to more posts from you as you continue on your way
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Who dat say you gonna keep dat weight?

Sorry for the grammar folks, but a guy wearing a Saints jersey will understand.
    Go Saints!

PS Time of some new Saints attire. Great problem to have. Way to go awesome job finish strong.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Amazing,
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on keeping your resolution. You look great, losing as much as you have you must feel awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • KnitGoddess2014
    Options
    Reading your story and your open honesty. I am speechless and got teary eyed. THIS is the story I was looking for that confirmed I am on the right site and doing the right thing for ME. You have proven that it is not about restrictions but actually about truly LIVING your best life. Thank you for sharing and you have reached your goal everyday by continuing to be a happier and healthier you.
    :heart:
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.

All the best !
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your sharing your wonderful story and like you I too eat white potatoes and white rice and I am still losing weight thank you.
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm just restarting the rest of my journey toward breathing and tying my shoes (at the same time). You sir ARE an inspiration! Thank you so much for taking the time to post!!
  • morganmcclure75
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to the weight loss, your story is definitely inspiring. :)
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What a journey you have had, and I know that you aren't finished yet. Keep on going, and Thankyou.... Kat :)
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!! Congrats on your success in 2013 and all that lays beyond!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Well done indeed. Am thinking your teeny town of 5,000 people are thinking you moved and your younger thinner brother came to stay instead. :laugh:

How's that Ticker Goal working for you.....:wink:
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. Thank you for sharing.
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Enjoyed reading your story and seeing your picture updates!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It's been said already, but you rock--what an awesome positive attitude you have! Here's to an even better 2014!

(And white potatoes rule.)
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You are brilliant! SO positive. Just lovely. Great stuff.
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ok - it has all been said - including that ... but I'll go ahead and repeat 'Nicely Done', 'Good job', 'You look wonderful', and just plain 'WOO HOO'!!

(I'm a sweet potato girl but a good white potato now and then... yum!)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow...a lot of good info. Pretty basic stuff the way you put it. And what a GREAT job you have done--losing 180 pounds in a year. Thank you SO much for posting...and CONGRATS!!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You've done AWESOME in just a year! I am totally getting that Winter is Coming shirt soon haha! You are definitely a success!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!