My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• meg_0103
    Options
    Fabulous work!!!!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    'inspirational' may fall short on describing how awesome your 2013 was and 2014 look out!!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i can't lie... i saw your title (180lbs in 1 year?!?!) and was already tut-tutting you in my head before reading even a single word. i fully expected to see another 1200-calorie, all-cardio-all-the-time story that resulted in lots of LBM loss as well as fat loss, but you know what... i was pleasantly surprised to see that was NOT the case.

in fact, as i read through your story, i'd say your philosophy lines up with my own on about 99% of everything. so, good job! :drinker:

i'm going to pass along the link to somebody who is new here who i'm trying to help. i think it will help her a lot! you have the right mindset and low tolerance for all of the BS that often clouds the truth about fitness/nutrition/weight loss and i fully expect that you'll reach your goal weight by this time next year.

keep up the good work.

6qs5Q.gif
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic attitude you have!!! Amazing work!!! You are definitely a success!!!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    But I LIKE sweet potatoes :bigsmile:

Good work :drinker:
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You kicked butt in a way I could only dream of. I was on here for over a year and lost a fair amount of weight and then quietly bailed a lot of good people here who supported me. I’m back on board to hopefully shake my feelings of being miserable and bummed about my weight and health. I loved reading this and I hope I can replicate your success. Kudos my man!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for you.
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    Inspirational story!! Thanks, from a newbie just starting out. :smile:
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    LOVE your post! Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you for sharing your story. There's a lot of crap on the forums lately and this was a welcome change.
    4qpmdc.gif
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss good sir :)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Man, you are a rock star and have done some seriously amazing work.

I hope lots of people take the time to read this and learn.

You are inspiring and passing it on.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i really love you. when you mentioned being happier will help you lose weight all i could say is amen brother.

awesome job.
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif

You are "The Man"

^^^This x1000. You are amazing :)
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    First of all Congratulations!!!!! You have done an awesome job!!!!!!! Thank you for all your info and thank you for posting and helping someone like me too keep pushing play!!!

By the way your former self pics looks like you are an awesome fun guy!!
  • Serenajeans
    Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your story is Amazing... congrats on the weight loss and wanting to be an inspiration to others... you have inspired me. :)
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Ted! This post is more relevant than any diet book on the market.
  • loragp
    loragp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good job and a super high-5 to you! You are truly inspiring.
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, amazing attitude, amazing weight loss! Many congrats to you and best of luck!
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    MAN, OHHHHHHH MAN!!!! WTG!!! U R AWESOME!!!! U LOOK SOOOOOO HAPPY & FREE!!!!! U REMIND ME OF ME!!!! WOW!!!!! U DID IT... AND U R ON THE RIGHT TRACK! HAPPINESS IS SO COOL!

U ROCK!!!!! YOU ARE VERY WISE, AND YOU DON'T KID YOURSELF! THATS WISDOM IN A NUTSHELL!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL STORY WITH US! HAPPY 2014! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!