Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options
I am new do not have any friends yet. Feel free to read my profile and add me. We are here so we must have something in common, right? :drinker: Happy New Year to all! May the odds be ever in your favor :blushing:

All Dragons of Atlantis Players are required to add me ESPECIALLY if you are in PO Realm :laugh:

Replies

• SkinniFit
    Options
    I'll happily add you. ...and I'm glad you didn't quit breathing! Psfft.
    Everyone can add me...I need friends!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Come with pre-existing Superiority complex? Should fit right in. Welcome to MFP. Enjoy your journey.
  • Wondergirll
    Options
    Did you quit the internet too?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Arghbowl don't you have something heavy to lift instead of trying to use those last few brain cells you have managed to maintain? If you don't have anything productive to say on my post then keep moving. If you lack the common sense to read "I quit everything today", and take it to mean I stopped breathing and died, well the only word nice enough to describe you would be moron. *throws a medicine ball at Arghbowl* fetch boy!

Shots fired.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Arghbowl don't you have something heavy to lift instead of trying to use those last few brain cells you have managed to maintain? If you don't have anything productive to say on my post then keep moving. If you lack the common sense to read "I quit everything today", and take it to mean I stopped breathing and died, well the only word nice enough to describe you would be moron. *throws a medicine ball at Arghbowl* fetch boy!
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Oh this is great.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Welcome to MFP, it's National Moron Day. Every day. :flowerforyou:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • jonnythan
    Options

Best post ever.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

This. But don't let logic get in the way of your fabulous personality.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    What does "everything" entail then? Details, please! Inquiring minds want to know. :flowerforyou:
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options

see we quit positivity, acceptance and compassion too...

good to know
  • jonnythan
    Options
    OP's profile says she's thick skinned.
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Best post ever.

:heart: :blushing:
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

True story. Welcome to the land of derp and derper. *skips off to find more derp in the forums*

Oh and hi, Arghbowl! Muah!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    First no one here is obligated to welcome you here...second...No one is going to want to if you walk through the door with that attitude.

As for quitting everything...

Vague thread is well not even vague it is just dumb. Try researching, developing a plan, eating heatlhy and working out...oh and not judging those who lift as meathead idiots...some of those people may be the ones you run to in the future when you find your quit everything plan doesn't work.

Have a GREAT Moron day!
  • jonnythan
    Options

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

I can sorta understand the grumpiness if you just quit smoking. My girlfriend was really mean for a few weeks after she quit smoking.

She wasn't quite THIS aggressive, but....
This discussion has been closed.