Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Time to get rid of the bad habits

I can think of a few bad habits you may not have considered.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

damn girl I am impressed. I try to do more than a gram a day and I start drooling on myself and eating a lot of ice cream before passing out.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

This. But don't let logic get in the way of your fabulous personality.

Attention: I love 1PatientBear now and forever, desperately and truly.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    OP's profile says she's thick skinned.

the profile is a lie!

profile should be changed to "jimmies rustled easily".

tumblr_mqdn4wNNq21sodxjco1_400.gif
    Dis gif makes me dizzy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Arghbowl don't you have something heavy to lift instead of trying to use those last few brain cells you have managed to maintain? If you don't have anything productive to say on my post then keep moving. If you lack the common sense to read "I quit everything today", and take it to mean I stopped breathing and died, well the only word nice enough to describe you would be moron. *throws a medicine ball at Arghbowl* fetch boy!
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Oh this is great.

In...

...oh so in.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

damn girl I am impressed. I try to do more than a gram a day and I start drooling on myself and eating a lot of ice cream before passing out.

Heck, I do that without smoking anything on deadlift day.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    In.

*popcorn*
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

I :heart: you so hard.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Some dude in the basement gets bored while surfing around on Al Gore's Internets.

Creates a fake online profile, makes provocative statements, follows up with some more provocative comments and Voila! Welcome to MFP! :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?

This certainly isn't how everyone else introduce themselves, so it isn't exactly like there some precedent for how others should respond.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm in.

OP, I wish you luck...you're gonna need it.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?

This certainly isn't how everyone else introduce themselves, so it isn't exactly like there some precedent for how others should respond.

What? You didn't walk in an instantly create a ***** thread?
  • bamitskam
    Options
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Welcome to MFP, it's National Moron Day. Every day. :flowerforyou:

Winner!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Oh my bad I didn't see it as sarcasm....I usually don't catch sarcasm even in daily interactions whilst talking to friends. Thank you for explaining he was trying to be sarcastic I thought he was just stupid.....go figure lol

Wow you must be new to the internet.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Arghbowl don't you have something heavy to lift instead of trying to use those last few brain cells you have managed to maintain? If you don't have anything productive to say on my post then keep moving. If you lack the common sense to read "I quit everything today", and take it to mean I stopped breathing and died, well the only word nice enough to describe you would be moron. *throws a medicine ball at Arghbowl* fetch boy!

Aww, sweetheart, you got butthurt on your first post. If I could be so bold as to quote *your* profile...

Very thick skinned (not emotionally invested in most things)
    Very logical often mistaken for having a huge superiority complex.
    Constantly striving to maintain common sense and logic in a world that has obviously decided emotional over reaction and personal opinions or beliefs trump logic and law.

The thick skinned woman gets upset when she doesn't see/hear what she wants to.
    The very logical person makes a post about "quitting everything," in which she actually doesn't mean she quit ANYTHING, but rather no longer is making up excuses... Hmm...
    The one who maintains common sense and logic and doesn't have an emotional reaction goes on to attempt to insult someone?

:flowerforyou:

My apologies Arghbowl I was informed you are not stupid after all and that you were just being sarcastic. I take back calling you a moron. If you are indeed a moron do not feel the need to alert me I do not care if that is the case my apology is null and void. Have a great day :D

MyFitnessPal Site-wide Community Guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others.

Yeah..... Welcome to MFP. First posts attacking other users. Have fun with that. Oh wait.....
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Trying too hard.

Still, in.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I could clear things up.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Well, hello there.

*reads thread*

Goodbye. Have a nice day.
  • Levesque_7
    Options
    wow, just wow
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options

I :heart: you so hard.

It tis amazing the amount of weight you can put on by smoking an oz about every 3 days :/ I will def save money so I will focus on the positives of the whole situation. Should sustain me for a week or two when I will start feeling better.....I hope
This discussion has been closed.