Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?

This certainly isn't how everyone else introduce themselves, so it isn't exactly like there some precedent for how others should respond.

What? You didn't walk in an instantly create a ***** thread?

I did not.

It is my biggest MFP regret to date.

(Actually, I logged daily for six months before I made my first forum post. Now that I think about it, *that* is my biggest MFP regret to date...that I ever posted in the forums here.)
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

#cannoteven
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

I can't stop watching lmao
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Bets on how many weeks until OP is banned? I give it 3 more days.

No way. Rage quit in 3...2...1...

Honestly I'd just start over if I was her. It's not like she's got a big streak going or all of her recipes already entered.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

Now that it just hilarious! Not sure why, but I could watch that all day.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yon't dont seem nasty. Add me! =)
    This OP's replies seem kind of nasty. Why add someone nasty to your friends list? Just curious.

I agree with the post that says you don't have to quit everything to be successful. Taking everything at once is a recipe for failure.

I like you.

That's not true. He's very nasty.

:noway:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    This is how everyone else has been welcomed right?

This certainly isn't how everyone else introduce themselves, so it isn't exactly like there some precedent for how others should respond.

What? You didn't walk in an instantly create a ***** thread?

I did not.

It is my biggest MFP regret to date.

(Actually, I logged daily for six months before I made my first forum post. Now that I think about it, *that* is my biggest MFP regret to date...that I ever posted in the forums here.)

oh jof, stop playing so hard to get. you know you love us.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Banned, or deactivates?

Good point. She now has to uphold her "thick skin" comment, so I'm still going to stick with banned (from forums at least).
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

I'm pretty sure this is what I look like on the treadmill when Nicki Minaj comes on.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Honestly I'd just start over if I was her. It's not like she's got a big streak going or all of her recipes already entered.

No way. That would take self-awareness regarding the mess that has already been created.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

continue*. the proper thing to do would be to continue doing these things as per this thread if they were already happening, if not it could not be said you were "quitting them"
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

^this...

...is awesome.

(It's what happens when the music in your head is faster than the stairalator. She needs to dial it up a little.)
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

Now that it just hilarious! Not sure why, but I could watch that all day.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love that she possesses the good common sense to slow down when she realizes she is just too damn fabulous for the machine to keep up with her.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    In, because I can tell the OP is going to be an amazing addition to the MFP community.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since a thread immediately made me think of this...congrats?

hodor7.gif
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options

Why would I start over? I just set everything to my preferences. Most of the comments on here aren't even topic related. I think the 16 friends I have acquired thus far should be very sufficient seeing as I am not totally sure what to do to them or with them yet. Will take it a day at a time. If I need more in the future I will be sure to make another post this one did so well and so quickly too! :drinker: Cheers to all who responded, and good luck to all of you on your journey.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    What happened in here?
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

+1
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

Why would I start over? I just set everything to my preferences. Most of the comments on here aren't even topic related. I think the 16 friends I have acquired thus far should be very sufficient seeing as I am not totally sure what to do to them or with them yet. Will take it a day at a time. If I need more in the future I will be sure to make another post this one did so well and so quickly too! :drinker: Cheers to all who responded, and good luck to all of you on your journey.

See?
This discussion has been closed.