Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    did you quit sex? because that would be tragic.

so would quitting ice cream- and bacon.

and if you quit those three things- then you should quit life- but some how I feel like you aren't- so BACK TO THE BACON!!!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

3oqrzb.jpg
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OP's profile says she's thick skinned.

That may or may not be true.
    So far, odds are with "may not."
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Is it national moron day? GTFO

Welcome to MFP, it's National Moron Day. Every day. :flowerforyou:

True story. Welcome to the land of derp and derper. *skips off to find more derp in the forums*

Oh and hi, Arghbowl! Muah!
    Seek and ye shall find. In abundance.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

That is awesome...still gives no one the reason to walk through the door being a *****!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    dis-gon-b-gud.gif

tumblr_myo8fxZPG81tnxm9jo1_500.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the odds are not in your favour if you believe you have to quit "everything" to have successful weightloss. Many people here have had fantastic results without giving up anything.

Okay per your advice I will start smoking cigarettes, binge drinking and smoking an oz every 3 days......FYI I am not concerned about weight loss I am concerned with over all health. Try reading a profile before responding SMH

Wow. You're a treat.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    someone gets butthurt easily....

you should probably quit that too. derp.
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    Only to protect all those munchies I have been storing for the past 6 years LOL Time to get rid of the bad habits and lose the storage shed. I shouldn't be short winded when I take jack and Zero around the block to go potty.
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Come with pre-existing Superiority complex? Should fit right in. Welcome to MFP. Enjoy your journey.

YEP.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You forgot to quit Dragons of Atlantis... Unless that's just to throw people off.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Arghbowl don't you have something heavy to lift instead of trying to use those last few brain cells you have managed to maintain? If you don't have anything productive to say on my post then keep moving. If you lack the common sense to read "I quit everything today", and take it to mean I stopped breathing and died, well the only word nice enough to describe you would be moron. *throws a medicine ball at Arghbowl* fetch boy!

Aww, sweetheart, you got butthurt on your first post. If I could be so bold as to quote *your* profile...

Very thick skinned (not emotionally invested in most things)
    Very logical often mistaken for having a huge superiority complex.
    Constantly striving to maintain common sense and logic in a world that has obviously decided emotional over reaction and personal opinions or beliefs trump logic and law.

The thick skinned woman gets upset when she doesn't see/hear what she wants to.
    The very logical person makes a post about "quitting everything," in which she actually doesn't mean she quit ANYTHING, but rather no longer is making up excuses... Hmm...
    The one who maintains common sense and logic and doesn't have an emotional reaction goes on to attempt to insult someone?

:flowerforyou:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Did you quit breathing?

No?

Then you didn't quit everything. Liar.

^^ Sarcasm.

Don't take it so seriously, he was just joshing with ya.

Welcome, and good luck!
  • arghbowl
    Options

True story. Welcome to the land of derp and derper. *skips off to find more derp in the forums*

Oh and hi, Arghbowl! Muah!

Hey babyyyy :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

*snort*
  • arghbowl
    Options
    Did you quit breathing?

No?

Then you didn't quit everything. Liar.

^^ Sarcasm.

Don't take it so seriously, he was just joshing with ya.

Welcome, and good luck!

I love seeing people get butthurt over sarcasm. So much for her self proclaimed quick wit.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

the profile is a lie!

profile should be changed to "jimmies rustled easily".

tumblr_mqdn4wNNq21sodxjco1_400.gif
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options
    You forgot to quit Dragons of Atlantis... Unless that's just to throw people off.

No way I am quitting that been playing for 4 years. Will have to work it in somewhere until i can get to maintenance. Once I get to maintenance I will be able to partake more often in game. It will be there I am not worried about it
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

That is awesome...still gives no one the reason to walk through the door being a *****!

One of her inspirations is also superiority. :ohwell:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

No way I am quitting that been playing for 4 years. Will have to work it in somewhere until i can get to maintenance. Once I get to maintenance I will be able to partake more often in game. It will be there I am not worried about it

So.... not quitting everything. Got it.

Nothing to see here folks.
This discussion has been closed.