Today I quit everything, Welcome me to MFP!

Options

Replies

• CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

Now that it just hilarious! Not sure why, but I could watch that all day.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    +1

HAHAH....I need this animation in my life daily....too funny!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

Please send me a friend request. I re-joined this pathetic community just because I was so disgusted to see the way you were being treated.

You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. She did nothing wrong, she said nothing wrong. You saw some topic you could jump on, be stupid pedants, and make some really bad jokes. And like wolves you descended.

You referenced the Hunger Games in your first post, that's cool. My daughter and I love those books. I'd be really happy if I could be your friend and encourage you along the way.

"THIS IS SO BAD I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN."

banging_your_head_against_a_brick_wall_sticker-p217367976180528591z8j38_400.jpg
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that I missed most of this thread because I was at work. :sad:
  • debbieelder0328
    debbieelder0328 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid, very afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I want/need friends but I'm afraid to ask now!:flowerforyou:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    In, because I can tell the OP is going to be an amazing addition to the MFP community.

I'm nominating her for volunteer mod status right now.

I don't know...I feel like she would be a superb candidate for the adopt a noob program. As a mentor, of course, given all of her logic, and thick skin, and all.

Any guidance is well accepted and appreciated. I am sure in time after spending more than the few hours I have I will figure this site out. We are all noobs at some point. I wouldn't help me though to be honest. Well I might after reading the profile, we would have so much in common. Decisions, decisions :flowerforyou:

Guidance : When first arriving anywhere new, a little humility goes a long way.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    IN

424.gif?w=223&h=382

all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies...
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options
    Dear OP,

Please send me a friend request. I re-joined this pathetic community just because I was so disgusted to see the way you were being treated.

You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves. She did nothing wrong, she said nothing wrong. You saw some topic you could jump on, be stupid pedants, and make some really bad jokes. And like wolves you descended.

You referenced the Hunger Games in your first post, that's cool. My daughter and I love those books. I'd be really happy if I could be your friend and encourage you along the way.

So after leaving this 'pathetic' community, you continued to stick around and read comments. Presumably so you could be outraged by how pathetic we continue to be.

Oh the irony.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

You are all wolves! Horrible wolves! And to combat you I'm gonna put on a wolf costume and roll around in the horribleness with you all! That'll show you.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

sounds fishy.
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Looks like you'll fit in great here! :smile:

*ducks and runs*
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Originally clicked on this hoping to connect with others who have recently quit smoking. What exactly did OP quit? Not seeing anything specific...
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options
    Dear OP,

sounds fishy.

Nope. Totally genuine. Not at all the OP making a sock puppet account to stir more trouble.

Just as well most everyone around here enjoys a good trolling, really.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    In, because I'm needing something to lighten my mood.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

sounds fishy.

Nope. Totally genuine. Not at all the OP making a sock puppet account to stir more trouble.

Just as well most everyone around here enjoys a good trolling, really.

IS THAT SARCASM OR ARE YOU JUST A MORON?

trololol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

I'd rather be a wolf than a sheep.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

The OP responded to a joke with a personal attack. Then she responded to a helpful post with sarcasm and complete disdain. I'm actually really surprised that people are being as nice to her as they are considering.:huh:
  • HappyNewTamera2014
    Options

I don't know...I feel like she would be a superb candidate for the adopt a noob program. As a mentor, of course, given all of her logic, and thick skin, and all.
    Any guidance is well accepted and appreciated. I am sure in time after spending more than the few hours I have I will figure this site out. We are all noobs at some point. I wouldn't help me though to be honest. Well I might after reading the profile, we would have so much in common. Decisions, decisions :flowerforyou:

I see you *still* don't get sarcasm.

I probably never will so I adjusted my profile for all you fluent sarcastics that are so offended I don't relate to what basically translates to me as not funny but stupid unnecessary comments that have done nothing but waste time, possibly cause confusion and has the productivity of a dead horse.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Originally clicked on this hoping to connect with others who have recently quit smoking. What exactly did OP quit? Not seeing anything specific...

I think smoking, binge drinking, and heavy amounts of marijuana use. All in one day? That would be enough to make anyone a bit on the grumpy side I think.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Dear OP,

oh Moon moon......
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I probably never will so I adjusted my profile for all you fluent sarcastics that are so offended I don't relate to what basically translates to me as not funny but stupid unnecessary comments that have done nothing but waste time, possibly cause confusion and has the productivity of a dead horse.

lolwut.jpg
This discussion has been closed.