Iwannabfit76 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

rss6kbys4c7b.jpeg
    cpjjnu61tbwm.jpeg
    gtxinzf1manh.jpeg
    3lh15tqxnlod.png
    yl4dg83rv3qq.jpeg
    cvp2af4a0xam.jpeg

Awesome, you are so beautiful now. You look like a completely different person. Have people who haven't seen you in in awhile been shocked? Love your gorgeous hair!
    Awe thank you so much! Yes especially my family! And my husband tells me that when he puts his arms around me it’s like so shocking to him! I love that the most.
  • Iwannabfit76
    Options
    Wow I wannabefit76. You are lovely and look like a completely new person!

Thank you so much!
  • Iwannabfit76
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »

rss6kbys4c7b.jpeg
    cpjjnu61tbwm.jpeg
    gtxinzf1manh.jpeg
    3lh15tqxnlod.png
    yl4dg83rv3qq.jpeg
    cvp2af4a0xam.jpeg

Awesome, you are so beautiful now. You look like a completely different person. Have people who haven't seen you in in awhile been shocked? Love your gorgeous hair!

rss6kbys4c7b.jpeg
    cpjjnu61tbwm.jpeg
    gtxinzf1manh.jpeg
    3lh15tqxnlod.png
    yl4dg83rv3qq.jpeg
    cvp2af4a0xam.jpeg

Loving the new look

Thank you! When I lost the first 60+ pounds I took the picture in my favorite gym tee shirt... now it’s big on me. The other pics are of us running the Golden Gate Bridge Friday! Huge day for me!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    LBgetsfit wrote: »
    LBgetsfit wrote: »
    From a size 12 to 2.
    z69gtkk30sg8.jpeg

WOW! Amazing transformation!!!! What worked for you (besides being in a caloric deficit)?

Thank you! It’s gonna sound super boring, lol: but at first, it was eating less and moving more. I lost around 20 lbs that way without dieting/exercising. Earlier this year, I decided to try running (mostly because a doctor told me I’d never run again and I’m stubborn, lol). Turns out, I’m not bad at it and it lets me eat more food, so I’ll take it. In the summer I joined the local gym so I could lift as well (and for winter running). I was starting to look scrawny and wanted to keep as much muscle as possible while sculpting. I’ve lost another 20 lbs with running/lifting.
    I successfully reached my goal weight and doing a bit of a recomp now and trying to figure out what maintenance will look like. Thanks for your encouragement!!

Hey, boring is sexy! It is all about mindset, right? And I used to run a lot, too! Loved it....along the Roanoke River early in the morning or late in the afternoon.....nothing better! Now, I just go pick up heavy things! LOL! Any, you are more than welcome. Keep on, keeping on, lady! You do look ABSOLUTELY amazing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing transformation!

Okay, man! Where did you learn how to use PhotoShop so well? I mean, those abs look toooooo danged good to be true! LOL! Awesome job, man! I am a bit envious. Amazing results. I respect the work that you put in the gym. And, first and foremost, in the kitchen!

That last comment is so sexist. Not all women work in the kitchen ;)

This is stupid for a number of reasons. 1) the comment was made to a guy 2) there's a saying that abs aren't made in the gym, they're made in the kitchen. #fail

I bet its a laugh a minute with you lol

Well, he (?) is an Eagles fan... :D
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Okay, man! Where did you learn how to use PhotoShop so well? I mean, those abs look toooooo danged good to be true! LOL! Awesome job, man! I am a bit envious. Amazing results. I respect the work that you put in the gym. And, first and foremost, in the kitchen!

This is stupid for a number of reasons. 1) the comment was made to a guy 2) there's a saying that abs aren't made in the gym, they're made in the kitchen. #fail

What's their record this year? Im from the UK-which probably explains everything :D
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

What's their record this year? Im from the UK-which probably explains everything :D

10-1. Lead their Division. Only team @ 10-1. A couple are 9-2. Wentz is amazing.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

who is your EPL team?
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Options
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

I did not want to say anything.......but, yes - points well made.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Options
    Codyw48 wrote: »
    Codyw48 wrote: »
    0b49l237t5u1.jpg

Dude, looking good! The ladies are going to be all over you. I can hear the song right now....Sharped Dressed Man! LOL! Killing it, dude!

So, in all seriousness, what did you do? What worked for you?

I did the keto diet and made my fat butt run like I was in the marine corps again.

Awesome sauce. I am doing low carb thing (I blow up like a puffer fish if I eat too many carbs) and timing my carbs around my training sessions. I am "prepping" for a power lifting competition in March, 2018 so will explore Keto after that competition (I have a strong interest in it but need to figure some more things out for myself).
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

10-1. Lead their Division. Only team @ 10-1. A couple are 9-2. Wentz is amazing.

And, they beat "da Bears" this week end! Shout out to all my Eagles and Phillies and Flyers girls!!!!!! (and, I am a dude....).
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

who is your EPL team?

Liverpool. I like NFL though-but its not on terrestrial tv. Years ago they used to have the late night Sunday game
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!