• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing transformation!

Okay, man! Where did you learn how to use PhotoShop so well? I mean, those abs look toooooo danged good to be true! LOL! Awesome job, man! I am a bit envious. Amazing results. I respect the work that you put in the gym. And, first and foremost, in the kitchen!

That last comment is so sexist. Not all women work in the kitchen ;)

This is stupid for a number of reasons. 1) the comment was made to a guy 2) there's a saying that abs aren't made in the gym, they're made in the kitchen. #fail

I did not want to say anything.......but, yes - points well made.

Boooo
  • PAFC84
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Okay, man! Where did you learn how to use PhotoShop so well? I mean, those abs look toooooo danged good to be true! LOL! Awesome job, man! I am a bit envious. Amazing results. I respect the work that you put in the gym. And, first and foremost, in the kitchen!

This is stupid for a number of reasons. 1) the comment was made to a guy 2) there's a saying that abs aren't made in the gym, they're made in the kitchen. #fail

I bet its a laugh a minute with you lol

Well, he (?) is an Eagles fan... :D

What's their record this year? Im from the UK-which probably explains everything :D

10-1. Lead their Division. Only team @ 10-1. A couple are 9-2. Wentz is amazing.

And, they beat "da Bears" this week end! Shout out to all my Eagles and Phillies and Flyers girls!!!!!! (and, I am a dude....).

Doesn't everyone beat the bears?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

What's their record this year? Im from the UK-which probably explains everything :D

10-1. Lead their Division. Only team @ 10-1. A couple are 9-2. Wentz is amazing.

And, they beat "da Bears" this week end! Shout out to all my Eagles and Phillies and Flyers girls!!!!!! (and, I am a dude....).

Doesn't everyone beat the bears?

Yes :'( (Guess which team I like?)
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,491 Member
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Birds! Birds! Birds!
  • Josh_Friedman
    Josh_Friedman Posts: 112 Member
    Saragirl2 wrote: »
    @Josh_Friedman Great work Josh! You're the picture of health but I have to say that the pup's expression in your before photo cracks me up.

Thanks. You're very kind
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Boooo

Too funny! I figured that you would "approve" (I did not say to what extent that you would approve.....just that you would approve!). All good, man! Just having a little fun. Yes, at your expense. It will be my turn soon enough....trust that!
  • PAFC84
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Boooo

Too funny! I figured that you would "approve" (I did not say to what extent that you would approve.....just that you would approve!). All good, man! Just having a little fun. Yes, at your expense. It will be my turn soon enough....trust that!

Its OK. I can take a joke....I'll talk it over with my councillor on Friday....
  • js9023
    js9023 Posts: 4 Member
    Before (March 15, 2017)
    gdxtkbgr015j.jpg

After (October 30, 2017)
    suk4t475d6r0.jpg

Everything Eaglesfanintn was correct.
  • trixiekeller
    trixiekeller Posts: 5 Member
    You look so lovely...
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    @awoodnyc dang, girl, look at that WAIST! You are looking fantastic! Great work!
  • awoodnyc
    awoodnyc Posts: 33 Member
    @ryenday

Thank you! Feels great to hear that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!