Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• hawkeye45_hawkeye45_ Member Posts: 526 Member Member Posts: 526 Member
    dhkuanv3733s.jpg

*kitten* that's some good progress!
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Member Posts: 3,058 Member Member Posts: 3,058 Member
    @shonnakraft89 I love your sweatshirt/jacket in the after photo. :blush:
  • dandamelvindandamelvin Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    @dandamelvin WTF you look like 2 different people! That’s insane. The only thing my brain can link between those 2 different pictures is your on point brows!

Haha- thank you! It helps that I was in my early/mid 20s in the before pictures and 34 in the after pictures.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthxxGreatWhiteNorthx Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member
    @shonnakraft89 I love your sweatshirt/jacket in the after photo. :blush:

Thank you!
    I love French Connection:)
    @dandamelvin WTF you look like 2 different people! That’s insane. The only thing my brain can link between those 2 different pictures is your on point brows!

Haha- thank you! It helps that I was in my early/mid 20s in the before pictures and 34 in the after pictures.

There is no way that you are 34.
  • dandamelvindandamelvin Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    @hawkeye45_ I'll be 35 in August, so I appreciate that!
    @hawkeye45_ I'll be 35 in August, so I appreciate that!

I'll never remember that. Happy early birthday!
  • rheddmobilerheddmobile Member Posts: 5,410 Member Member Posts: 5,410 Member
    orhm1600daqe.jpg

Halfway point of my current program! 6 weeks of solid nutrition and home workouts.

12 lbs down and visible changes.

6 more weeks to the full Superhero body! 🦸‍♂️😎🦸‍♂️

Oh your shoulders look really nice from the back! Good job!
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,749 Member Member Posts: 1,749 Member
    orhm1600daqe.jpg

Halfway point of my current program! 6 weeks of solid nutrition and home workouts.

12 lbs down and visible changes.

6 more weeks to the full Superhero body! 🦸‍♂️😎🦸‍♂️

Awesome progress 💪
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,749 Member Member Posts: 1,749 Member
    votkuhr wrote: »
    Started my weight loss journey in 2013 and still doing okay keeping the weight off (20kg/44lbs). Same messy hair bun :D Working on fat loss and muscle gain at the moment!

My biggest tip: Just. Keep. Going.

0ayz9lo9mulc.jpg

Wow 😍
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 15,560 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,560 Member
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    I don't have any (permissable under t&cs) full body photos of my high point at 188lb only face shots which don't show much. I don't keep a lot of weight in my face. That highest ever point was September 2018. I've been up and down since 2012 but finally have all of my medication sorted and it will hopefully be easier to control now.

Aug 2016 - no record of weight but probably 175-180?
    April 2019 - 6 months into weight loss. 25lb down from 188 to 163
    This week - 143lb. I got to 150 and maintained around there (150ish-160sh) for about a year. Started again 3 weeks ago.

I can't see much of a difference betwen 163 and 143 since I gain and lose pretty evenly all over, but I am a healthy BMI and this is my lowest weight since 2011. I hope to get to 130 before September and I'll maintain there until next spring before pushing for 120-125. I'm 5'5".

Measurements have gone from 43-33-43 (188lb) to 39.5-30-39.5(143lb)

(snip impressive photos, for reply length)

I'm not trying to talk you out of your ultimate goal at all when I say this, but you're looking pretty great in those 143-pound photos. Nice work.

You and I are the same height, started around the same place (I was 183), and have similar goals (I'm fairly happy right now around 129-130, but am trying to lose a few more pounds sloooowly in year 4+ of maintenance), though I'm (I'll bet) much older (64). You look much, much better at 143 than I ever did.

Best wishes as you head for your ultimate goals - given your sensible progress so far, I'm betting you'll get there. :)
  • lexbubbleslexbubbles Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to talk you out of your ultimate goal at all when I say this, but you're looking pretty great in those 143-pound photos. Nice work.

You and I are the same height, started around the same place (I was 183), and have similar goals (I'm fairly happy right now around 129-130, but am trying to lose a few more pounds sloooowly in year 4+ of maintenance), though I'm (I'll bet) much older (64). You look much, much better at 143 than I ever did.

Best wishes as you head for your ultimate goals - given your sensible progress so far, I'm betting you'll get there. :)

Aww, thank you! I'm 30, so yes you're older ;)

I've always "carried the weight well" (so people tell me) which I think is entirely because I lose and gain it evenly. A blessing when you gain it, but a curse when you lose it since it's really hard to see a difference when you always have the same proportions, you know?

But with hypermobile-EDS the less of me there is to carry around on my joints, the less they hurt (that's the theory, anyway) so we keep on truckin'. My smallest adult weight was 125-126 at age 19 but I was pretty unwell at the time. It would be pretty neat to get there at 30!

Best of luck to you on your goal, too!