Options

Replies

• tralalara
    Options
    Good job, Dawn!
    Have a great day with your kids!
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    I will Join in!!! I weigh in on Wed so tomorrow I will post what I have lost!!

SW for September 1st~~ 189
    GW for September 29th~ 184 or more lol
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ok, all, crazy long post, but since it was Labor Day and BMK girls were all on mini vacations, we are taking a week off of picking and you all are gonna mix and match your own from all of our previous challenges. We will be back on schedule next week....here ya go:
    BMK Challenge list for exercises:
    week1**
    Jump Rope 2.3min Mon, then add 30sec each day
    75 sit ups for the week
    week2**
    30 sec sprint 3x this week
    Workout 1.5hrs straight (did this challenge 2 weeks in a row)
    week3**
    150 jumping jack
    week4**
    75squats for the week or if you are advanced 75 a day for 5 days
    100crunches for the week or if you are more advanced 500 for the week
    week5**
    Try a new exercise 3x for 30min each this week
    week6**
    Walk for 1hr each day for 4days
    Clean for 2hrs total
    week7**
    Dance for 90min total
    Do p.e./school gym class exercises for 30min 3x this week
    week8**
    1 min plank 3x this week
    Exercise for 7hrs total this week
    week9**
    Run stairs for 7min 3x this week
    100 calf raises
    week10**
    100 reps of torso twists
    Start/Continue C25k
    :drinker:
    BMK Challenge list for food:
    **Try a new fruit
    **Try a new veggie
    **Try a new recipe
    **Have a meat free day
    **Eat 3 fruits and 2veggies 3different days this week
    **Try a new type of food
    **Have one serving of fruit at each meal once this week
    **Have a no bread/pasta/cracker day
    **Have an egg and veggie only day
    **Try a Gluten free recipe
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATS DAWN! You WILL make your goal! So happy for you! :flowerforyou:

Wow Bru! I had no idea all the stuff we have done for BMK already! I'm excited to just pick & choose this week! :bigsmile:

9-01-10 214.0 lbs
    9-06-10 212.4 lbs >>>>>goal 210.0 lbs (ALMOST there) :ohwell:
    9-17-10
    9-25-10
    9-30-10 >>>>>goal 200.0 lbs
  • tinalbreer
    Options
    im in. i only started this site 10 days ago but already frustrated so maybe this goal will help my enthusiasim. i get 1200 cal a day and am walking 40 mins at least 3x a week but still having trouble open to any suggestions. im starting at 181.5.:sad:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Was a GREAT day for me....took my 74 y/o mom (hope she doesn't mind I mentioned her age)...with me to the YMCA and she is going to join....she really doesn't need to loose any weight but I thought it might be a nice time for just us to spend time together (nothing like sharing some good old fashion sweat, HA!!) anyway, I thought it might help keep her moving--though she is very active on her own....so I am so happy...another way her and I can spend time together..I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!:heart:
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm in too! I have currently lost 7 pounds. BTEnd of September hope to say down -12.
  • Ssirclesgirl
    Ssirclesgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My goal is to lose 5 lbs this month..I need a challenge and support get my jumpstart!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Decided to do day one of 30day shred....holy flippin bajesus! I only last 17 out of 30min, gonna try again Thursday!

I did go for a jog this morning, I didn't get in 1.5miles, but I did get 1.35 AND I managed a 12.35mile!! Woot Woot!!! My 5k partner isn't feeling well, plus it's raining so we are holding off til Thursday for running in the park.

I bought a protein shake mix a month ago (basic Schnucks vanilla) and it wasn't bad, this time I decided to buy Whey 'Top Care' brand, YUCK!! I added a little almond extract, it helped a little but still... gonna suck it up for the month and when it's done I'm going back to the original one!

So, BMK started June 28th, I was 223.6, my neck was 14.5, my waist was 47, and my hips were 50.... And now: I'm 205.4, 14in neck, 38.5waist and 46hips. In total, I'm down 27.5 in from neck, arm, chest, waist, hips thigh, and calf !!! Woot Woot!!

Have a great day everyone!! Gotta get dinner figured out. XoxoxoX Bru
  • NikkiWork
    NikkiWork Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Lost 3 last week so I'm almost there! :tongue:
  • lambocj
    lambocj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and was down 2 lbs! Finally! at least 3 more to go for Sept. I will be so excited to get another 15 lbs off by Christmas!!Gotta do it!! I'm trying to get down another pant size before it turns cool and I need to buy new clothes. Friday I bought a heart rate monitor so I can keep track of calories i'm burning. It was cool in the mornings over the weekend so I was up early and went walking. I love this time of year when you start needing a light jacket! Hope we all meet our 5lb goal for September!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Sigh. I'm up from last week by 2 pounds.

I would like to blame the massive earthquake we had here in the weekend, and that's probably related, but it's still all my fault for stress eating / drinking. Might be a little bit dehydrated as we had no running water for a day and a half and still have to boil all our water, and conserve it, so I haven't been drinking as much water as usual...

Oh well, I am going to continue to try to get things back on track and hope for a downward trend in the near future!
  • keldine
    Options
    I am in...
    CW- 161
    GW-140

09-30-10 GW- 155
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    OMG yall I dont believe this I stepped on the scale today because Wed is my weigh in day I lost 9lbs sense the 1st.. i am eating right and exercising nothing horrific I promise!!!

But I can say I win lol now lets see if I can keep it off!!!!

SW for Sep: 189
    GW for Sep: 184
    Sep 7th~ 180
  • chriscuts
    Options
    Hi I'm in!! motivation is good at the moment, and this will keep me on track!

starting weight 142lbs

goal 137lbs

1st week in for me, 1st weigh in today and I'm 3lbs down...since joining 7 days ago, start weight 144, interim weight 142(when starting this challange) weight today 141!
  • Tems
    Tems Posts: 16
    Options
    Started @ 217 now @ 215:wink:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    January 1 weight 185.4
    September 1 weight 179.8
    September 8 weight 179.4 Not great but it is something!
  • rcatr
    rcatr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    a loss is LOSS! :bigsmile:

The week is going ok so far. Halleluiah for short weeks. I like that it's Wednesday already :love:

Elliptical and healthy eating equal the road to weight loss!

Have a good day everyone!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hope 'm not to late.... I'm in! Wanna get beach body ready by Dec 17th...

cw -152
    gw-135