Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    So I washed 2 cars this morning. Took 2 hrs. I logged 60 mins of general aerobic activity and it gave me 700 calories. I know sometimes the calories earned are over what they actually are but wow. I was dripping sweat off but I don't think it was 700 calories worth. Anyone have a better way I could log it?

And I didn't log 2hrs worth bc there's no way in hell I burned 1400 calories lol. I know better than that.

why don't you make your own custom exercise and give the calories as what you think a car wash would burn... a vague estimate is what you're gonna have to assume.. :) good luck
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Well, My THC dog is doing well and can now go home. Another pot dog saved. :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Well, My THC dog is doing well and can now go home. Another pot dog saved. :smile:

Wow....I..just...seriously? People just leave that stuff out there? Ugh!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited May 2015
    Are dogs attracted to weed? Sheesh? Back in the day, I was quite a partaker of the pot and our cats never got into it...and it was always somewhere they could get to it. We did have one cat who wanted in the room we were smoking in. He'd paw at the door if we were puffin'. Same cat who hits the catnip REAL hard. (One of our cats refuses to do it and gives the other cats dirty looks when they do it. Judgy cat.) Same with my fiance's old dog, always wanted in his bedroom when we started puffin'. His parents were puffers too and that dog never got into it but I don't think he had access to it either. Our other cat would give you the most sour look and get away from you if you lit a cigarette but if you puffed on a joint...she'd stay on your lap. We have a dog nowadays but no weed. The only thing our dogs eats are napkins out of the trash with carb residue. (He's doing a gluten-free thing right now. LOL). And the occasional stuffed animal. Very rarely though...only two so far. Is it the amount they eat? I've seen THC laced treats for dogs with health problems. Not that that makes it legitimate...
  • sufferlandrian
    OK, so first off, THC treats for dogs for health problems is bogus. Dogs don't metabolize THC like we do. It makes them light, sound and touch sensitive and can cause such overstimulation that they seizure. It has a mildly sweet smell so dogs are attracted to it. Second, I have no problem with people on THC or pot. However, if you're going to do it, don't leave your stash on the counter and then be surprised with the dog eats it. And third, When you open your car doors and smoke pours out and you reek so bad that my staff is getting high, don't lie to me and tell me it can't be pot. I'll drug test your dog every time.

At least these people were up front about it. It makes treating a lot more simple and a lot cheaper for them. :smile:
  • Rockcity85
    Rockcity85 Posts: 25 Member
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    I vote for naked twister....

I've actually played that before. Lol
  • sufferlandrian
    You load 16 tons and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me, 'cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store.... (Tennessee Ford "16 Tons")
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,487 Member
    How's everyone this evening?
  • BodyByBex
    I am feeling a little tired due to the meeting this morning...BUT overtime. :) I get paid tomorrow and today is my Friday!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Feeling lethargic here today, just don't want to anything at work. Not wanted to be at work doesn't help. ;)
  • BodyByBex
    @Frankie_Felinius ...I totally googled Lush because I had no idea what it was. Now I kinda hate you(in a good way) for introducing me to it... I totally wanna try their Henna dyes! :lol:
  • bethanie0825
    I can't stop looking at the clock. 530 can't get here fast enough. I don't think I'm going to sleep this morning, might try to power thru the day :)
  • sufferlandrian
    Winner! This dog is positive for THC and Benzodiazepine (Valium).
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    pulling an all-nighter. Insane exam tomorrow.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Winner! This dog is positive for THC and Benzodiazepine (Valium).

wow that will be one stoned dog maaaannnnn.......lol.......
  • sufferlandrian
    Jon, Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?

You should hear this dog howling. He is so disoriented. I'm sure he'll be exhausted by the time I get the drugs flushed from his system.
  • bethanie0825
    Poor doggie. Stupid owners. Put your mess away.
  • sufferlandrian
    The gal said it can't be her stuff but the guy had that look on his face like he didn't believe her. :smile:
  • BodyByBex
    Jon, Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?

You should hear this dog howling. He is so disoriented. I'm sure he'll be exhausted by the time I get the drugs flushed from his system.
    Oh gosh. He must be feeling so lost and confused and out of control! Poor baby! I wish I could snuggle him and make it all better!
  • sufferlandrian
    He probably wishes you could too. And then take him home. :smile: