Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a record as we type. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Me, too....audits...BLEH
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I hate to sound like a stalker, but I really do like those eyes. :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Thank you, sir. :blush: It's either a love or a hate. I'll take your compliments...

I meant to ask you last night - y'all have a problem with feral hogs yet?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Uh no. This is Montana. We have Grizzly bears and wolves. We have more guns than Texas and people that would love a chance to eradicate another species from Montana. Between the -40 degree weather and the predators, feral hogs aren't an issue. I've lived in Texas. I'd rather have the Grizzly bears and wolves than the feral hogs. You can predict where the bears and wolves will be and what they will do. Hogs not so much.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    They are very unpredictable...and overwhelming everything. I don't think people that know about them truly understand the problem and danger they are to not only the environment, but humans and animals.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    From a crop point of view, they can destroy an entire crop of corn in one night, between what they eat, trample and the roots they dig up. You don't want to run across them in the open. They can kill a full grown person in a heart beat. They are fast and mean. Worst still, they are very smart. They learn how to avoid hunters. I never will understand why people are opposed to hunting them.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    ^^^^could you please explain this to people who look at us like we are killing piglet??^^^^

They've been spotted at night near where I live, so I no longer run at night. I may be bold, but I'm not stupid.

• sufferlandrian
    Options
    If Piglet became a feral hog I would kill him too. Good choice on not running with feral hogs around. You could burn extra calories by running with a spot light and an M60 saw machine gun.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    Oh, I'd kill Piglet in a heartbeat if he was feral.
    LMAO...... now THAT would be funny...and necessary at this point...I think I'll just stick to running during the day.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    But think of all the extra calories you could burn! An M60 and 200 rounds of ammunition would burn about another 300 calories per mile! :smile:
  • LadyRN76
    edited October 2014
    Options
    well..true..

How about I just do my 10 mile run in the morning? That will burn plenty...without the machine gun that would end up getting me arrested by someone calling in about some crazy lady.................
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Well, OK. :laugh:
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    LoL. Glad we got that settled.

How is the Yorkie?
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Doing much better. Never underestimate the power of fluids.
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    oh absolutely!! Love IVF...it's amazing how quick a human will perk up, so I imagine animals are the same way.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Good fluids in, bad fluids out. Get them urinating and good things will happen most of the time.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    How's your night going so far, besides the beer can guy. :smile:
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Better night tonight. Everyone showed up tonight and the Hospital bought Pizza for the night shift staff!
  • LadyRN76
    Options
    How's your night going so far, besides the beer can guy. :smile:

Audits are done...so I'm happy. Now if the next 3.5 hours can go by...it will be grand.

@hot4fitness2 - so glad they all showed up!! and Pizza - always a bonus and morale booster!!