Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    now THAT'S what you ride in the snow, right there, folks. :)
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I'm in that purgatory stage where you get off a night shift rotation and then can't sleep! Someone read me a story
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    once there was a guy named Jeff, who stayed up till late hours and then complained in the morning about lack of sleep, but complained to himself, he would be happy for the rest of the day but by 3 pm he needed a nap, he would nap for 1 hour wake up and say to himself im going to sleep early today...but nope he did it again, Oh well he will have a crappy sleep pattern forever.
  • JenniferLynWhatx
    JenniferLynWhatx Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    JeffreyMG wrote: »
    once there was a guy named Jeff, who stayed up till late hours and then complained in the morning about lack of sleep, but complained to himself, he would be happy for the rest of the day but by 3 pm he needed a nap, he would nap for 1 hour wake up and say to himself im going to sleep early today...but nope he did it again, Oh well he will have a crappy sleep pattern forever.

Yes.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Officially back on nightshift for the next 9 months! It's hard adjusting back to this!
  • pa2llo
    pa2llo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a night shifter. I LOVE it
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    sometimes, more than money, or schedule, or location...you just need A CHANGE.

good luck...it'll likely drop into your lap when you're least expecting it.

That's how I got this job. :mrgreen:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @sufferlandrian Who is that adorable furball?! :love:
  • Argentumdrakon
    Argentumdrakon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm spending quality time (I'm a sitter) with a sundowner tonight. Yay me.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I'm spending quality time (I'm a sitter) with a sundowner tonight. Yay me.

Spending time looking up the profiles of different types of rapists.....yay me.... :neutral:
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to this weekend's nor'easter... some long days ahead and dealing with BS that shouldn't happen...
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @sufferlandrian Who is that adorable furball?! :love:

That one is my friends dog Peeve. Mine is Ruby Gloom. Yes, the kids named her. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    udf5kfb8lzwc.jpeg
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    2zd1ld1r0r8m.jpeg
    9fe2oiozpn2x.jpeg

Went Back Country skiing today. Beautiful weather and great snow. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    By the way, those trees aren't dead. They are Tamaracks. They look like Evergreens but they are actually in the Larch family. They loose their needles in the fall and get them back in the spring.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    LOL. :smile: I'll bet you won't. You're husky was built for that weather. He'll probably be thinking, "Ah... At last I don't have to pant to stay cool!" :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Those pics are amazing!! We got a light dusting this evening. They still aren't sure what we're looking at for the weekend. I'm just glad I don't have to work in it. :)
  • fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've been waiting for snow since December 1st....its about time its here. sucks that last month I decided to sign for OT Friday into Saturday, but I probably would've gotten forced anyways
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    OT is good. Make some money to buy new skis :smile: