Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hmm... don't eat it if it smells repulsive? Sounds like a good diet plan
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @fatjon73, the difference between cats and women is that women tend to go off about the same issues (if you know them) and care too much if anything about others...cats, they are just on their own planet and don't give a *kitten*.
  • belimawr
    Options
    *sits this one out*

it's too early for me to be chauvinist... I'll be back later for sure. ;)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    @belimawr - LOL. :-)

Well, it's taken us over four hours but we are finally getting the skunk smell out of the clinic.
  • belimawr
    Options
    So much for that diet plan then
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    @belimawr - LOL. :-)

Well, it's taken us over four hours but we are finally getting the skunk smell out of the clinic.

which skunk??? the one the cat met or the one the dogs ate......they both stink.......
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    The one the cat met. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    It's Friday night, I'm at work, Clients are already giving me the "Sigh" when I tell them I need to keep their dog for three hours to treat it, and I have the mustache song from "A Million ways to Die in the West" in my head.
  • belimawr
    Options
    Already at work. Already irritated. People trying to find extra work for me to do.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    So..been here a while.. multiple alarms. Found a state vehicle not secure WITH the keys IN the ignition and two freezers in alarm.... *sigh* gonna be a long night peeps.
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    can i be an temporary member of the night shift. working 4 am to 8 am.
  • belimawr
    Options
    @lilaclovebird but it's Friday/Saturday! don't you hate it?
  • fatjon73
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    can i be an temporary member of the night shift. working 4 am to 8 am.

if you give me that burger right now you can do what you like pal.......I am starving.....had a big night out last night....no food for 31 hrs...had a toasted current tea cake 2 hrs ago...and now I need to eat more...possibly the entire fridge......so today is treat day with out a doubt.......
  • rughead06
    Options
    heck yea i can give you that burger. it was a restraunt challenge and i couldnt even eat the whole thing.
  • belimawr
    Options
    mmm... burger... *drool*
  • rughead06
    Options
    if you google. Denny's Beer barrel pub. they have a 25 burger challenge. That place has great food.
  • belimawr
    Options
    Holy cow... 25 burgers... I have a place by me called 25 Burgers but that's because they have 25 different burgers, not because they expect you to eat that many!
  • rughead06
    Options
    im sorry it is a 25 lb burger. Then add on the bun and condiments. I think it is a 2 person challenge.
  • fatjon73
    edited April 2015
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »
    im sorry it is a 25 lb burger. Then add on the bun and condiments. I think it is a 2 person challenge.

not today...................................
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    I know it's a full moon, but really folks? Just because your dog that you let run in the neighbor's field has a wound on it's side, doesn't mean it was shot with a 9 mm hand gun.