Anyone else losing 100 lbs in 2014?

Options

Replies

• Rcarroll77
    Rcarroll77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I am 5'3" and will be 37 in a couple of weeks. I would really like to have some friends with the same goals to share this journey with!
  • taebodiva
    Options
    I definitely have over 100 to lose anyone want a texting buddy for shared motivation and support? Message me
  • tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. Im not set on 100. I'll be happy with the journey, but would love 100.
  • johnny7625
    Options
    hi my goal is 60 feel free to add me :)
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 pounds in 2014. My first year on this journey, I lost about 75 pounds. I'd even be happy if I could hit that!

Let's do it!!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thats great, good luck on your journey, I've been dieting since June last year and lost 56lbs so far but my fluctuating weight is driving me crazy at the moment, its differing by 5 or 6 lbs from day to day at the moment, I know my scales are correct but cant get my head round it, i'm still following my calorie diet and working out in the gym for few hrs every other day or run 7 miles, its very depressing to work so hard at it and yet put 6lbs on over night.......!!!!!!!!

Good job on your weight loss thus far!!! I can relate to the putting 6 lbs on overnight... I joke it's nothing to put on 20 lbs in a weekend :bigsmile: On a more serious note.... you're likely just retaining fluids if you're doing everything the same that got you 56 lbs lighter!

Wishing you well on the remainder of your journey!

Cheers!

Lyn
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Should be hitting that 100 mark this weekend, at least I keep telling myself that! 2014 will be your year. Good Luck, stay motivated and stay focused on what you really want :)
  • lynder64
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" and need to lose at least another 90 pounds--possibly more! (Lost some weight already.) I think there are lots of us out there! Good luck everyone!

Good job on the weight lost to date!!!

Keep on keeping on!!!

Lyn
  • WeaponOfMassInstruction
    Options
    I lost 160 in the past 6 months and hope in 2014 to drop another 60 - 70. Then it will be all about the maintenance.
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello! I could stand to lose a 100 pounds, but my goal is 80. If I get that far, I'll try to go lower. :) I'm a short one.. 5'3.

Ahhh you and I both hun! I'm one inch shorter than you. Hehe. Good luck on your journey to losing the 80#!! It's a slow start for me due to my cesarean that I had 3 weeks ago. I'm too darn anxious to start doing some hardcore cardio and weight lifting! :)
  • lynder64
    Options
    Should be hitting that 100 mark this weekend, at least I keep telling myself that! 2014 will be your year. Good Luck, stay motivated and stay focused on what you really want :)

You started out exactly where I did... and look at your transformation!!!! WOO HOO!!! Thanks for popping in AND inspiring those of us who are just starting out on our journey.

Cheers!

Lyn
  • lynder64
    Options
    I lost 160 in the past 6 months and hope in 2014 to drop another 60 - 70. Then it will be all about the maintenance.

HOLY SMOKES!!! That's an INCREDIBLE amount lost!!! Congratulations and all the best to you on your journey. Maintenance... that will be KEY for ME!!!

Cheers!

Lyn
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi,

I started out with 168lb to lose, 14 months later I only have 40lb left to lose.... Feel free to add me; I am on line most days and I am always happy to share anything I have found to be useful along my journey.... xXx
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm shedding 100 LBS in 2014. Please feel free to add me. Friends, motivation and support are always welcome and will be given in return.
  • lynder64
    Options
    I lost 120 lbs in one years time, and I have maintained it for two years now. I still have 30 lbs to go, and that's why I'm here. If you would like to talk let me know.

WOW & CONGRATS!!! It's really nice to see that it can be done and has been done :smile:

Keep on keeping on!!!
  • unniexoxo
    Options
    Good luck to everyone!! We can all do this! I have over 100 lbs to lose. Anyone aspiring to do so also can add me. :)
  • MRSMERELES
    MRSMERELES Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 160. So losing 100 this year would be fantastic. I have my first weigh-in on Saturday, so wish me luck! Please add me. Would love company on this journey!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose! :) I'm 25 and 5'2! Time to do it! 7 lbs down and going strong! "If ONE single day challenges you and almost makes you want to quit; remember why you're here. Why you have this life. Be the best you and never quit. If you quit, all you're doing is quitting yourself. The secret is: Keep going!" Life gets hard and we might get discouraged or don't feel like grocery shopping or working out on our off days, but you'll feel 2x as amazing as the day you started! Don't lose hope in yourself.

Add me :)
  • teresaseminatore
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose, hopefully this year. I have 3 kids, a husband and am in nursing school all while working full time. I don't eat that bad normally but I am a stress eater. I am hoping to find some motivation and to be able to provide some of my own.
  • sam_km
    sam_km Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 42, live in the UK and want to lose 80lbs. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me ????