Anyone else losing 100 lbs in 2014?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kats223
    Kats223 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 60 pounds and would like to have friends to support me on this journey.I have tried before but am determined to get this weight off. I am 5'2 and need to lose. I am new to this site so will need to learn how to add or become a team member of a support group. Any help with this site will be appreciated. Kats
  • ebabcock2014
    ebabcock2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am turning 50 in Oct. 2014. I told myself that I refuse to spend the rest of my life in the shape I am in. I have over 100 lbs. to lose, but I know of course I can't lose it all by Oct. But I am motivated and I have lost 11 lbs. since the end of Jan.! We can all do this! This is our year!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • caseymcpherson
    caseymcpherson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Down close to 30lbs with lots more to go. I'm so up and down. I lose my motivation easily! Anyone can add me. I need some more support! 21/f. SW: 252. GW: 140/healthy. I'm going to be a bridesmaid in August and I want to look and feel great!
  • boomerchub33
    Options
    I don't want to overly ambitious but losing 100 lbs would be a dream. I too need some friends on here for motivation. 2014 will be our year!!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I would love to do it by the end of this year. I am looking for supportive friends in a similar situation. I'm not sure what program I will be following yet. Age 40 - 5'4". Add me as a friend for support!
  • behl1031
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 lbs. but I have set my first goal for at least 50. That at least would get me just under 200 lbs. which would be awesome. I just started logging on my fitness pal a few days ago after I stopped doing it last year. I lose motivation but I am determined to stick with it this time. I just hope I see some results soon so I don't get discouraged as I did before.

Let's go and do this for our health and loved ones!!!
  • behl1031
    Options
    Aka,
    congrats on your weight loss. That is awesome!!! I hope I can be as successful as you.