Over 200 New year New Me Part 33

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Heather-Congrats on the 185!!! Awesome!!

Julie-That is pure craziness about your ex co worker. I hate when people think just because they quit they are going to get away with it. Sorry her responsabilities are being pushed onto you though. You haven't mentioned it lately that you hate your job. Hang in there!
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    I'm totally mental! I completely forgot to mention.... My little sister is engaged!! They're getting married next October :) She called me earlier to tell me she wants me to pick out the bridesmaid dresses. Which is flattering because she trusts me, but also good because unlike the rest of her friends who are in the wedding, I am curvy haha!

So that gives me about a year to get down to my eventual goal... 180 (sounds like a high weight, but I'd have to sacrifice a lot of muscle to get much smaller).

So here we go!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Heather - WTG on 185!!!!

Tsout - You will get down there, i know you will by next october.

Julie - Freaking crazy about the employee..

Just got dressed and got on the scale (being scale obsessed like i am), and what did it say...but 249.5 ...yes girls i saw a 24# i was soo excited, i know it may be dehydration and such since i didn't drink much this morning, but i don't care it said a 24# 2x in a row...i was soo excited...hopefully that will stick till friday :bigsmile:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Wahoo for Deb! It's always awesome to see a new starting number. 240s!!!
    Heather - congrats on hitting your goal (2 days late totally counts!)
    Tstout - I wouldn't worry too much about your goal number. We're all different shapes and sizes and 180 looks differently on all of us. Sounds like you're quite the athlete, so it makes sense that you want to keep your muscular build.
    Jess - glad the rain didn't keep you too down today. Hope you made it to the potty in time!
    Julie - DUMB PEOPLE SUCK
    Heather - great work on the exercise yesterday!

We're getting ready to take a field trip to Jamba Juice. I have been light in my other meals today. If I get a 16 oz, it will be under 300 cals. Hooray!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Thanks everyone for the congrats on my 185. I appreciate your support SO much!

Lauren: I want a Jamba Juice! The ones in my area have gone out of business. Boo!

Tstout: You'll definitely be at 180 by next October! Congrats to your little sis. Have fun picking out the dresses...oh, so exciting!

We had our monthly potluck at work and although I still ate a lot of calories, I didn't really each that MUCH. With what I've planned for dinner, though, I'll be within my calories even without exercise. It's volunteer night, so I'll have about three hours of walking around to give me a bit of calorie cushion, so it will be just fine. Yay!
  • RedneckWmn
    tstout-You will definitely be 180 by next Oct! And congrats to your sister!

Deb-WOW! Congrats on seeing the 140's! Simply amazing.

Lauren-So jealous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE jamba juice!

Nancy-I sent Cris a text, no reply. Hope she's okay! :sad:

Heather- Way to plan everything out. Is it getting cold up there yet? I think my cousin in Wisconsin posted they are starting to get pretty chilly!

Well...my throat is feeling a bit better..I feel kind of weak...can't decide if I want to try and do the pilates DVD tonight. Any thoughts? I was craving something warm on my throat but didn't want to leave for lunch. So we ordered chinese food, yet again. I got a veggie plate with lots of veggies and just added some grilled chicken. I think it's okay calorie wise. Just found something similar in the database. No sauce. Very little rice and a small amount of wonton soup. Hope I did ok. EEEKKK!! :yawn: :embarassed:
  • lildebbie
    jess - sorry you are still not feeling good...you probably did okay on cals...sodium probably another story :sad:

Had a great workout at lunch i was soo pumped, and my tv show back on the tv's that i can see (and not just listen) i was soo excited.
  • HeatherMN
    Jess: It was 45 degrees this morning, with temps in the mid 60s to low 70s in the afternoons. It's gorgeous outside, but that's because I like it a bit on the chilly side. I think the other evening we had high 30s overnight in the northern part of the state. I love fall! Anyway, take care of yourself. I've never done real pilates, so I don't know how hard it is; if it's a relatively easy workout, I say go for it. If it's hard or intense, I say find an easier workout while you're under the weather. Get lots of rest and lots of water to help your body get better!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Jess: It was 45 degrees this morning, with temps in the mid 60s to low 70s in the afternoons.

It sounds like heaven.

We're still hitting the upper 90s EVERY day. It's stupidly hot, even for SC. But I'm really beginning to learn to appreciate temps in the lower 90s. Last Tuesday I was on my way home from a work conference & I thought "Thank goodness, it's cooler outside today!" and drove home with my car windows down. Got home and saw the temp outside was 93*F. :noway: :laugh: Considering we've had more over 100* days than not since the middle of May, 93* really did feel super nice!
    Our low temps overnight have finally started getting comfy. One thing about SC heat being so uncomfortable is that it's so humid during the summer it tends to not cool down much at night. So happy autumn is around the corner. I hate the heat.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Jamba Juice was delish and I was a super good girl and had the light version - 150 cals for 16 oz. WAHOO!

BRING ON FALL!
  • RedneckWmn
    It's been raining here but with all the rain it's still humid as ever!! I want some cooler weather! Nothing like 80's rainy and HUMID! I think it's the weather that kicked me in the butt!
  • jadegem_2002
    jadegem_2002 Posts: 101 Member
    I have a question for you ladies. Have any of you taken the Hcg drops or injections and if so can you shed some light on the products for me.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Sorry jadegem, I don't know anything about hcg drops or injections. If you google it you may find more info.

Okay ladies, I am ready to check in for today.

Calories, good
    exercise, no
    water, need to improve
    Proud that I am making better choices each day. I am so busy right now but I am proud that I am finding some sort of glimmer in me willing to work on me again. My son may need me a lot right now but he and his sisters will need me later as well! so I should make sure I am around by making healthier choices. I went in for my yearly check up about a month ago. My blood pressure was 158/95 and that was on blood pressure meds.:noway: So my meds have been increased. Back to fixing momma, back to fixing momma, back to fixing momma...........I think it is sinking in.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Cris come back to us!

check in:
    cals: OK but I am starving!
    water: 100
    exercise: none to speak of
    proud: I made it through the day with only crying twice
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Deb and Heather - WOOHOO ON YOUR NEW LOW WEIGHTS!!!
    Jess - hoping you're feeling better!
    Momma - yes, you need to take care of YOU! No one else will!

I had a rough day today at work. I think this year is gonna be one of those tough ones....:ohwell: I am heading for the vodka.

Tomorrow is a new day!!!
  • lildebbie
    momma - good to hear from you....and yess...time to fix momma !!!!

jess - this humid weather sucks!!! rain is good..yes...not FLOODING AND TORNADOS!!!

BLue - it is almost the weekend it is almost the weekend !!!

So hubby got home late from work, we decided to go out for pizza to a pizza place her, they have really good think crust pizza (thinking thin is better than thick :wink: ) not sure how much it was, but putting like 1000 to be safe, of course that put me like 330 over, but figure that ain't too to bad.

The best part of it is that i cam ehome after pizza and my weight was still in 240's, not sure how that happend, i am sure it will go up in the morning maybe delayed reaction.
  • lildebbie
    good morning girls!!

1 day closer to the weekend ...woohoo..

Very excited to see 249.0 this morning !!!!! THat is with eating pizza last night...i am soo stoked, 1 lb more and I am at the big 70!!! not sure if i will get there tomorrow, but i will be very happy with the 249.0.
  • Morning everyone!

Checking in from yesterday....

Cals: 219 under
    Water: at least 8 cups
    Exercise: C25K week 5 day 1 (15 minutes running, 16 walking)
    Sodium: 532 under
    Fiber: 33 grams (12 over)
    Proud: I made a great dinner for my roommate and friends and it was healthy-ish and they seemed to enjoy it!

The good news is that I'm down 2 of the 3 pounds I gained over the weekend. I'm really really hoping that I'm down to at least 262, which is where I was last Friday. I'd hate to have a gain this week. :grumble:
  • HeatherMN
    I'm a little peeved at the scale this morning because it was mean to me! It showed 188.0, which is ridiculous considering I had lower sodium yesterday than a normal day for me. I'm having crazy fluctuations this week, apparently and I'm hoping to see 185 again tomorrow morning.

My weights for this week:
    Tuesday: 189.0
    Wednesday: 185.0
    Thursday: 188.0

So weird..I've been better on my sodium, have been drinking my water AND I have at least another week before TOM visits. What gives?

Anyway, checking in for yesterday:
    Calories: Under by 246 (exercise cals)
    Sodium: Over by 51
    Water: 67.6 oz.
    Exercise: Walking at volunteering
    Proud: That I planned my meals ahead of time. The bf has chicken marinating for tonight, so I should be well within calories today.
  • lildebbie
    purple - i hope that you loose that other lb and maybe some more :smile:

Heather - Sorry your scale is being mean...bad scale bad scale...I think mine is possessed some days :smile:
This discussion has been closed.