Over 200 New year New Me Part 33

Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Jess......................0..........0%
    lildebbie..............-0..........0%
    Meokk................-2.2.........0.57% (1.25% from last week)
    elmox.................-0.6........0.33%
    purple................-3.0........1.13%
    tstout.................-1.3........0.58%
    Awestfall...........-1...........0.44%
    \HeatherMN......+0.6........0.0%
    cogirl................. -2.0.......0.82%
    Lilspy.............. I forgot to weigh in :frown:

Looks like it was a fantastic week for a lot of you! Awesome!! :happy:

I've been hovering around 193 all week and then last night between 11pm and 2am (I'm off work today) I ate half of a 12" pizza while I was watching the Gamecock football game I DVRed so I'm pretty sure I'm not missing out on being a biggest loser contender or anything. :laugh: During the game while I was shoving pizza into my face, dh shared that he used to date a girl who was cheerleader for Southern Miss (he went to high school in Mississippi). :noway: How was he ever attracted to me, exactly? I weighed about 225 when we got together.

September 8th marks my anniversary with MFP and a healthier lifestyle. I'm beginning to feel some extra motivation to get back into a more consistent exercise routine. :smile:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    just got back from spin class it was awesome. This girl was good, not easy , but i enjoyed it...burned 566 cals probably close to the highest i burned in a spin class..

Gues that is good since my sonic had put me way over my cals...Looks like i will end up 5 over exercise cals unless i want another snack tonight.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Lilspy.............. I forgot to weigh in
    Blue.................. -3.0..........0.77%

Deb - I am sorry you had a rough week with your little girl. I am praying that this three-day weekend will help refocus Serena.
    Jess - I know when I stopped stressing about the scale I started losing. *shrug*

I think my *situation* at work has evened itself out and I think I am OK. Thank you for the prayers! I went out to celebrate with my teacher colleagues and I drank pints (plural) of good belgium beer and ate lots of pizza and even a piece of coconut cake. Yes, I ate it ALL and I am NOT feeling guilty at all!!! But that could be because I am drunk, not sure. LOL Anyhoo...... I had a wonderful time and I deserved it after this week from the utter hell of false accusations and job endangerment!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I went out to celebrate with my teacher colleagues and I drank pints (plural) of good belgium beer and ate lots of pizza and even a piece of coconut cake. Yes, I ate it ALL and I am NOT feeling guilty at all!!! But that could be because I am drunk, not sure. LOL

Nancy, I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you!!! I am a little drunk too!!!!!!!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow - I've read everything but as far as a decent response to everyone - my mind's a blank, it's all melded into one........

Some people had a disappointing weigh in - :heart: :heart: :heart: - Hang in there, that was me the past 2 weeks, I was doing everything right and sticking to 1200 etc or less after exercise and I stayed the same or gained. So this week, eating more, I lost 2.2lbs. I was scared to death - how would I lose eating 1300-1600 net when I gained at 1200 ???!!!???? well I suppose my body just needed more. Who knows what next week will bring. I hope that helps raise your spirits, I know I was really in a funk after my gain last week.
    It's so weird how these things work - I've lost only 7lbs in 3months and 2.2 of those were in the last week ?!?!?:huh: :huh:

CoGirl & Blue - tough times this week - stay strong sistas! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Cris - you OK? One step at a time....want to try my Martha Stewart 4 day jump start diet? It's what I did when I first dedicated myself to getting healthy back in January. 4 days of fresh juices or smoothies for breakfast and dinner, a real (lean protein based) meal for lunch and snacking on berries if starving hungry. It's lower cal that I would ever go for more than 4 days but I was a great way to focus on healthy living and it gives your body a break as the items consumed are very easy to digest. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Lilspy.............. I forgot to weigh in
    Blue.................. -3.0..........0.77%
    Danielle...........+1.4...........0%

:cry:
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    Ok so I was late with my weigh in but it was from yesterday morning, I just wasn't able to get on here yesterday. I am very frustrated. I ate at a deficit this week. I may have gone over my calorie goal but I was at a deficit for my maintenance so I should have been down something. I don't know I was insanely hungry the last 2 or 3 days so maybe my body was saying "hello! feed me...." and I wasn't so maybe it was holding on to stuff. I have no idea. I think I'm to soon into this to have a screwed up metabolism. And in turn I over ate yesterday. Total day of BS. In regards to eating. I ate fast food all day long. I was in the car the whole day and there was no way I could have taken food with me.

I am so tired here at work. I hate working holiday weekends. Stupid people are out in excess. I really want to take a nap right now and I'm hoping I can when I get home from work. I need it. Hope everyone is having a blast on their holiday weekends!
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Not to be critical.... this is just fact!!! All man have the same basic gene,just like woman are basically the same.
    If you give the milk,why would a man want to get married??? Men need 2 basic things food & sex. Thats fact. Women are emotional beings and base most decisions on feelings[there are the exceptions]. We are not the same in any way,so be willing to leave if he chooses not to marry you! Next time don't let boyfriend move in till he marrys you!!!!! Just the facts......Goal to lose 60lbs by 12-2011...
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Not to be critical.... this is just fact!!! All man have the same basic gene,just like woman are basically the same.
    If you give the milk,why would a man want to get married??? Men need 2 basic things food & sex. Thats fact. Women are emotional beings and base most decisions on feelings[there are the exceptions]. We are not the same in any way,so be willing to leave if he chooses not to marry you! Next time don't let boyfriend move in till he marrys you!!!!! Just the facts......Goal to lose 60lbs by 12-2011...

Where did this come from? :noway:
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Where did this come from? :noway:

I'm cracking up !!!! There is a strange man trying to join our group and he's giving us advice on sex ??!!??:laugh: :laugh: ROFL
    Stop telling me what to do with my milk dude !!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    LOL my milk is all good!!

sooooo....I've figured out WHY I was up yesterday. AND why I was so hungry wednesday and thursday. TOM just came back :cry: It's my first one in 19.5 months. I don't mean to be greedy but really wanted to make it to 24 months :laugh:
  • purpleprose
    Options
    Lol @ that dude's post!!!

Had an awesome morning run at my parents' house and they're unbelievably supportive of my lifestyle changes and weight loss. I'm so lucky - mom is asking what I can eat and making great low-cal, low-fat meals for me.

So it seems I'm this week's winner - I challenge everyone to get at least 20 grams of fiber daily. If your recommended amount is less, then meet your minimum. Sound good?
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

HA! This guy is hilarious.

As it turns out, not all men are driven purely by the penis, darlin'. I slept with my husband quite regularly for about 4 years before we got married (GASP!).
  • bluenote
    Options
    Purple, sounds like a good challenge. I need to keep track of fiber. Thanks. :drinker:

I think that man's post dropped from cyberspace & landed in our thread. :laugh:

Now that I am sober, I must say I am still not feeling a bit of guilt for having indulged in my favorites last night. This is a HUGE step for me, sisters! I am not beating myself up! I acted like a normal person and I do not feel shame! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • purpleprose
    Options
    Now that I am sober, I must say I am still not feeling a bit of guilt for having indulged in my favorites last night. This is a HUGE step for me, sisters! I am not beating myself up! I acted like a normal person and I do not feel shame!

Good for you!!! There's no point in feeling bad about enjoying some of your favorite food because that's what's always caused me to stop eating right before, the mentality that "oh, I at some pizza so I've ruined my diet...might as well have some cake". Changing the thinking has really helped me.

Checking in for today -

Cals: 516 under (and I tried so freaking hard today to eat my cals)
    Water: 10 - 11 cups
    Sodium: 84 over :grumble:
    Exercise: week 4, day 2 of couch to 5k
    Fiber: 21 out of 21 so challenge met
    Proud: I had pound cake for dessert. It was delicious and I'm not really stressing out about it at all. Also, I won two games of cards against my parents.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!
  • Danielle_81
    Options
    So my first TOM is throwing me for a loop. It seems it is making me ravenous. I am hungry all the time and not satisfied by anything! Funny thing is I'm not freaking out by this. I am not usually like this. There are times, yes, when I have cravings and eat more, but as a rule I don't need to over-indulge at TOM. So I will take it day by day and if I feel I need to eat, I will, because I seriously felt like I was going crazy with hunger! TOM will end and so will the ravenous hunger. And whatever I gain I'll take back off, because likely most of it will be water weight. I am going to try and make the best decisions I can.

Check in for 9.4
    Calories: well I was over by 23 then DH came home from work and wanted to go to the buffet for dinner. I said yes and I am pretty sure I blew my calories out of the water
    Sodium: see above
    Water: Not enough maybe 7 glasses
    Proud: that I'm not insanely guilty over my wonky body.
  • bluenote
    Options
    check in:
    cals: under a bit
    water: 100
    exercise: 30 mins walk, 30 mins elliptical plus arm work
    proud: I actually climbed a few hills on my walk! Like I actually climbed on grass! LOL Haven't done that in over ten years!
  • purpleprose
    Options
    According to the scale this morning, I've gained 3 pounds since Friday. Given that I worked out Saturday (ran 16 minutes, walked 16) and ate very well all weekend (maybe excluding the eggs benedict I had yesterday for brunch, but I didn't have much dinner to compensate...) I'm hoping that it's just some water weight.

But, regardless, it's a bummer because I did everything right this weekend.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    LOL at that guy...hubby moved really like within 3 months of us meeting...he got the milk and the cow ...i guess :smile:

Yesterday i was real down about my eating ...wanted to eat everything bad for me..my weight was still up some..and just was in a crappy mode. Ended up eating like 500 over cals and no exercise, guess still in mainteneance mode, but just not good attitude..

may have been of the mega sodium i had from sonic on friday and chicfila on saturday (went for the full thing, chicken nuggets with frieds and bbq sauce and ice cream) along with abby was up every hour on sat night...i was very cranky and tired yesterday.

Last night i slept all night, abby didn't get up till 6:30 (much better than 5 something as normal).

i am .2 lbs away from what i was 2 weeks ago...tht made me feel better...so I hopefully i can get a few lbs off this week and hit the 240's by friday.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. Glad to see everybody is having a good weekend.

Blue-That is a big step for you to not feel guilty about indulging sometimes. Great job.

Deb-Glad you got some sleep and hopefully Abby is feeling better. I'm sure your weight is the sodium.

Purple-Hope you are feeling better. Don't let the number on the scale get you down.

I haven't tracked my calories since Thursday or Friday when I made my revelation that I needed to back off a little bit and settle down. So. I haven't been tracking but I have been paying attention to what I eat. I've drank beer and had buffalo wild wings. Just nothing out of control. Except Friday. I got outta control drinking. And I did it for the wrong reasons. Because I was beyond P-O'ed...at a dude. GR! Anyway. My weight last night when I got home was 210..wth!? Burt sadly this morning it was back to 211.2. So no gain and I'm perfectly okay with that. I'm sure once I get sodium flushed out I should see a loss...cause I know I'm bloated. Have a great labor day everybody!