Like minded Lushes - September

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised..............my husband and I went to Carino's Half Price Wine Wednesday and I ate bread, spaghetti, and, of course, my half of the bottle of wine....................and the next morning I was down a pound! Don' know what that was about, but I may make it a weekly event!
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi peeps; hope all are doing OK. Have managed to stick to just one drink a night (a glass of wine) while my sister in law is visiting. Blew the calories today as we went out for a meal; however, it was a fabulous meal and well worth over doing the calorie allowance. Will see what the damage is when I weigh in tomorrow but, heigh ho, it will soon be a new week and I shall be on my own so can step up the exercise and keep the calories under control. Have a great weekend everyone. :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have been an incurable lush this week...so, today is going to be day one...start over for me

Oldbat, your doing awesome with the abstinence...keep it up
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    goal for tonight.... to drink 2 drinks max while out at concert
  • HerbieSue
    HerbieSue Posts: 288
    Options
    I did sooooo well during the week, looked great in my new I.N.C. leopard dress for a birthday dinner Friday night.......................................then came Saturday...........I just to grazed all day, I hate that! My husband made some awesome, yet fattening, chili with Jimmy Dean sausage for football Sunday, good stuff. I'm so mad at myself I'm not eating the rest of the day, I am having champagne for dinner! ........tomorrow is another day.....
  • fitbot
    Options
    champagne for dinner is pretty much the best
  • fitbot
    Options
    so proud of myself. Went to a great concert last night and only drank one glass of wine. the music was too amazing to drink, i danced like crazy for 2 hours instead. hoping to do the same at dj night tonight.....
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    comon over to the lushes October, fitbot!