Options
    Ladies be happy with what God gave you.

thats not how ladies work
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I'm happy with what I have. That's how I work.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

What point exactly are you trying to make?

that everyone has there own skewed version of what average is. and it normally is a direct reflection of what they see in the mirror.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

i guess you're not on myfitnesspal trying to change?
  • mccindy72
    Options

Nope. I'm on MFP trying to maintain what I have right now.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    so post what you consider average
    I am average size, I think. My pics are in my profile. Of course, "average" is different to everyone. I'm considered little to some people and large to others. Meh, whatever, to each their own.

I'll PM you my REALLY average pics. :wink:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I'm relatively happy with what I have. I'm just here to make slight improvements (which is why it's so hard to stay motivated).
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    so post what you consider average
    I am average size, I think. My pics are in my profile. Of course, "average" is different to everyone. I'm considered little to some people and large to others. Meh, whatever, to each their own.

exactly!!!!
    I'll PM you my REALLY average pics. :wink:

i have no problem with this at all.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    She has boobs. That makes her plus sized. Stupid.

Who reads cosmo? Oh...young girls do. Great.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

I'm relatively happy with what I have. I'm just here to make slight improvements (which is why it's so hard to stay motivated).

i don't understand that last part. why is it so hard?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    Options

What point exactly are you trying to make?

that everyone has there own skewed version of what average is. and it normally is a direct reflection of what they see in the mirror.

"Average" is a statistic. Maybe more people don't realize it but I do. I know that I am slightly better than the statistical average based on the hard numbers. I am 5" taller than average and 6lbs lighter. I feel I am "normal" because I'm within a healthy body fat percentage I guess.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    Options

i don't understand that last part. why is it so hard?

I don't know. Maybe if I were more unhappy with my body I could stick with a calorie deficit for longer. I was able to do it after the birth of my children when I was pretty unhappy with myself. I've been trying to make the same "slight improvements" for 2 years. I still work out because I enjoy it, and for the health benefits, it's just the eating part I have problems with.
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This model actually has LOST weight since getting more famous in the industry. I'm pretty sure she used to be a size 14-16 and in that photo she is a size 10. She's 6ft2, so being a size 10 on that tall of a frame makes her look even smaller. I don't think she looks plus size at all, and if you ask me Cosmo just put that on their Facebook to get more media attention...
  • mccindy72
    Options
    She has boobs. That makes her plus sized. Stupid.

Who reads cosmo? Oh...young girls do. Great.

Um, I have boobs, and I'm nowhere near plus sized.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

I don't know. Maybe if I were more unhappy with my body I could stick with a calorie deficit for longer. I was able to do it after the birth of my children when I was pretty unhappy with myself. I've been trying to make the same "slight improvements" for 2 years. I still work out because I enjoy it, and for the health benefits, it's just the eating part I have problems with.

wow. that is kinda sad.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    Options

wow. that is kinda sad.

Why? There are plenty of people who have a hard time with motivation. Deficits suck. The only reason I have for losing weight at this point in vanity.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one bothered by how much her bikini top doesn't even GO with her bottoms?

*twitches*
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    She's got the physique that I'm after, that's for sure! Except on my 5'7" frame (she's 6'2").

Robyn-Lawley-for-Boux-Avenue-01.jpg
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    :noway: