Strippers please help!!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    sugar & salt scrub, let it sit for 10 minutes after you scrub. then shave using a brand new razor and EOS shave cream (pink bottle) just one squirt, any more and you will reduce the positive effects. Follow your bath/shower with Johnson & Johnson's original baby Lotion while youre still a bit damp.
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Maybe she had laser hair removal...that leaves skin baby smooth...oh how I wish I could do that!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    oh, I got this, I used to work with tons of strippers (srs). try shaving with lube... it's like magic. otherwise, as someone said, tend skin works great but it is pricey. I recommend the one with the roller.

eta: forgot to mention, they always said they DON'T use lotion because it makes their legs too slippery.

Just to clarify - this is silicone lube that is being referred to, not water based. :wink:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the person, I think...

I am a burlesque dancer and I have very fine, blonde hair. On performance days I will shave (everything below the waist!), use a brown sugar scrub, and then apply lotion before going onstage. Works for me. Some of the other dancers in my troupe have coarser, darker hair and they'll employ more intense methods (mentioned prior in the thread) and get the same smooth result.

I swear by my brown sugar scrub, though. :love:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    no idea i never shave/wax

anywhere?

I do not shave or wax anywhere

why not?

why should I ?dont want to dont have to :smile:

In my humble experience women who don't shave are awesome human beings. They know themselves, like themselves, and are crazy comfortable in their own skin. Three thumbs up from this corner of the room.

I most defiantly am an incredible human being :bigsmile:
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Ok so quick back story I went to a strip club with the hubby, and the woman put my hands on her legs. I was absolutely astounded at you smooth they were.

How do you get your legs as smooth as silk?

If I shave I have shaving bumps and 6 hours later there is stubble that can't be seen but can be felt.
    If I wax there are still bumps (ingrown hair?) and this keeps the skin from feeling as luxurious as those legs I felt that night.

Well she was probably only 19 so that helps.
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stripper but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, use aloe vera.

LOL!!
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Ok so quick back story I went to a strip club with the hubby, and the woman put my hands on her legs. I was absolutely astounded at you smooth they were.

If I shave I have shaving bumps and 6 hours later there is stubble that can't be seen but can be felt.
    If I wax there are still bumps (ingrown hair?) and this keeps the skin from feeling as luxurious as those legs I felt that night.

:huh:

I'm 39, I shave my legs and they are always nice and smooth.

Age has nothing to do with how smooth a person's skin is.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Is that a thing? Huh. I guess I was just a decidedly old 11 year old.
  • headofphat
    Options

No offense and I'm sure your legs are smooth but time and sun dictates that in general a 19 year old person is going to have nicer skin than a 39 year old person. I like to think that my knees are just as good as they were when i was 19 but then i run up and down a basketball court and realize that i was an idiot for thinking so.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

No offense and I'm sure your legs are smooth but time and sun dictates that in general a 19 year old person is going to have nicer skin than a 39 year old person. I like to think that my knees are just as good as they were when i was 19 but then i run up and down a basketball court and realize that i was an idiot for thinking so.

We're talking "smoothness" as in "lack of hair."
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This is the most informative thread I have read on here since the day I started!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well, I never got naked but used to fitness model and had to be smooth and bikini ready all the time. Back then, I found a product made for black men's facial hair removal. It was called Magic Shaving Powder. That (sort of like Nair) plus High Time Bump Stopper (not even kidding with that name; it's classic!) worked really well for no razor burn. I used it for bikini area and always just shaved my legs--with new razors/blades, in the bath, with cream or conditioner--every day and they were fine.
    (Ironically, I found the Bump Stopper while on a work trip to Vegas....which made me think it probably WAS popular with strippers. Also, completely unrelated, but both products are relatively inexpensive, which is nice if you just want to try them out.)

Now, I use an Epilator on my legs and partial bikini area. It hurts like a mofo the first couple of times, but ends up leaving your legs super smooth for a very long time. (You can read Amazon reviews on these; that's what sold me on one at first). Then, like the sugaring, the hair grows back super fine. I've done it for several years now and will continue because it's so nice not having to shave all the time.
    Been looking on Amazon since they were mentioned and I must admit I'm overwhelmed. I want to be able to use it in intimate areas but I'm not sure how well it will work on skin that isn't tight. Any experience would be appreciated. I'm not worried about the pain I just want to know if it is effective.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do like it and, well, you can sort of hold skin tight, if it is not. You know what I mean?? Not to get all graphic on the stripper thread. ;) But, with the epilator, there are some areas that I just prefer to shave (with a new/sharp razor). It's ideal for legs and the sort of outer bikini area....but, dude, don't even bother trying it on your armpits. O. M. G. Not fun.

ETA: The reviews really do help with tips. They were super useful when I first had mine. And I'll also answer any questions about it you may have, should you go that route.

And, agreed--very informative thread!
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options

....and you HAD to go and bring up the baggy knee situation!?? Damn it!! ;)

Yeah, you can be smooth and lean and fit but it just isn't' the same, is it?? Ugh. But we've gotta keep fighting the good fight.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    FindingMyPerfection Posts: 702 Member
    Options

....and you HAD to go and bring up the baggy knee situation!?? Damn it!! ;)

Yeah, you can be smooth and lean and fit but it just isn't' the same, is it?? Ugh. But we've gotta keep fighting the good fight.
    Exactly! I understand I am getting older, but I will fight to look like I aged gracefully!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stripper but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, use aloe vera.

I think we stayed at the same one....shea butter + cocoa butter. Make sure it the thick kind. Best to put on right after drying of so it gets absorbed into the skin.
  • headofphat
    Options

We're talking "smoothness" as in "lack of hair."

Yeah I got that. Me dun ben to colleje.
    When you shave all of the hair off there is still smooth skin and not so smooth skin.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Update: Tried the conditioner theory, works like a charm. My leg = baby butt.