Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    SW9/08 - 200

CW 9/22 - 199.5

GW 190

Well, I stayed the same, but I am glad considering the uncertain counts of the foods I ate while our fridge was on the fritz!

Will do SO much better next time--I know it!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    good morning!!! I lost 2lbs this week... sw 216

cw 214
    goal 201
    Congrats
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SW - 135
    CW - 128.0
    GW (Thanksgiving) - 122

So, the above CW is from my weigh-in day on Monday. Unfortunately, yesterday I had a breakdown and bought no bake cookies - I did, however, limit myself to only one. Even though that was an accomplishment to only eat one, I ate bunch of other crap yesterday too. I was only ~300 calories over but I hate how I feel when I'm not eating healthier. And I really don't want to go back up in weight!

Still doing my 30 day shred and loving it. I would suggest it to anyone that is looking for a shorter workout!

Hoping to see lots of losses this week! So glad to have you all in this journey to Thanksgiving with me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

I stayed the same this week. No complaints whough, I didn't gain. It was a crazy week with the Holiday (Yom Kippur) and a lack of motivation on my part in some ways, I realized I need to get moving more. I've tried getting going a little more since monday this week. I had an idea that I hadn't lost anything. Great jon everyone that lost this week.

I need to buy a decent scale, any suggestions?

I will do better next week!
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    okay I did really bad this week, drank to much & into the food. I gained 5lbs since last wed, I need to lose it in one week to meet my monthly goal. The problem is that I can't exercise I been told to stay off my feet, and I have a wedding on sat & worried what I'm going to drink & eat for me to stay under my goal.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me????????
  • hplvt
    hplvt Posts: 62
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!! I am down a pound this week, I thought it might be more, but I am glad with the loss! My body has not been up for the longer runs lately, but I am making my self do at least 30 minutes at a time, and if I can get another workout in later even better!
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Good Morning~

9/7/10 - 167.7
    9/14/10 - 165.0
    9/22/10 - 162.8

I'm pretty happy to see the numbers going down. I was at a plateau for a couple of weeks prior to starting this challenge.

Let's keep this up!! We can do this!! :smile:
  • keldine
    Options
    CW: 155.6
    GW(thanksgiving) 145
    I am down by 1.4 from last week weigh-in!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 208.4
    Current weight- 202.1
    Goal weight - 194.1

My goal moved by 2 pounds since I lost 3 lbs vs the goaled 1 lb.
  • Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Im at 232 I did bad these past two days :( I need to get back on track!!!!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I feel like bailing out of this challenge but I know if I do that I'm surrendering to failure and will probably weigh more than this by Thanksgiving.

Aaahhh I need to get back on track like NOW.

My weight a few weeks ago was 204 now it's 208. I am so upset with myself.

I went on vacation and didn't totally blow off my diet and exercise yet I still somehow managed to pack on 4 pounds. It is so easy to put it on and so so so hard to take it off.

There's nothing more motivating than feeling this crappy. I'm re-commiting to the Thanksgiving WL Challenge. I'm going to push myself more than ever and fight through till the end.
  • shayray73
    Options
    ive lost 3 lbs since 9-12-2010 woohoo
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good Job Curvykent! Don't give up! You can do it! We are all in this together. We all have our ups and downs. I am so frustrated this week, I had a rough one too. Re-committing is the way to go. Admit and move on! Good Luck!!!!!
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My weight info:

SW: 150

CW: 147.5

GW: 140

I am glad I lost 2.5 pounds, but I hope I can lose more next Wed. :)

Good luck everyone! :)
    I am so glad I lost 1.5 lbs. I hope I can lose more weight next Tuesday. :)

Good luck everyone!!

Kathleen
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    SW at challenge: 284
    Today's weight: 279 (as of yesterday but its the same)
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay!! down 2 lbs more from last week. All the posts are a huge motivator. Thanks.
  • smalloneday
    smalloneday Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I really need to get motivated for this challenge just can't do it.

I'm down .6 lbs today
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    SW 169
    CW: 165
    GW 150

lost .8 this week but I will take it. I was at Penn State visiting my daughter. We went to a football game complete with major tailgating! Not GOOD:noway: Made very bad eating and beverage choices:wink: but man was it worth it. I'm happy I didn't gain the 3 pounds back! Great posts from all. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Starting weight - 208.4
    Current weight- 202.1
    Goal weight - 194.1

My goal moved by 2 pounds since I lost 3 lbs vs the goaled 1 lb.

Great job!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    SW 219
    LW (09/15) 220
    TW (09/22) 217

Down -3 Yayyyyyyyyy ME!!!