Options

Replies

• Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    My weigh in this morning was 198.5
    Loss of 1.5 for this week.

I cant tell you how proud I am of myself. I have been over 200lbs for SEVERAL years now and this is the first time I have really done anything about it. I am very, very short so me making the decision to lose the weight is a wise one. I am just happy to see the 100's again on the scale.
    :)
    I think everyone is doing such a good job chanllenging themselves. I know we can all keep up the good work.

AWESOME!!! Congratulations, that's a great feeling :) I'm like you, very short and I can't wait to see "1" again, that's my goal.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    okay I did really bad this week, drank to much & into the food. I gained 5lbs since last wed, I need to lose it in one week to meet my monthly goal. The problem is that I can't exercise I been told to stay off my feet, and I have a wedding on sat & worried what I'm going to drink & eat for me to stay under my goal.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me????????

My wheat side is saying "don't drink", but my frosted side is just laughing at that statement. How about writing down what you're going to eat on Saturday and keep it in your purse as a reminder once you're there at the venue. Even if you eat a little more than planned, the reminder is there in the back of your mind.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    I feel like bailing out of this challenge but I know if I do that I'm surrendering to failure and will probably weigh more than this by Thanksgiving.

Aaahhh I need to get back on track like NOW.

My weight a few weeks ago was 204 now it's 208. I am so upset with myself.

I went on vacation and didn't totally blow off my diet and exercise yet I still somehow managed to pack on 4 pounds. It is so easy to put it on and so so so hard to take it off.

There's nothing more motivating than feeling this crappy. I'm re-commiting to the Thanksgiving WL Challenge. I'm going to push myself more than ever and fight through till the end.

Get back on that horse little lady and take this ride with us!!!!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SW: 200
    LW (9/15): 200
    CW:199.2
    GW: was 185 by Thanksgiving, but I just found out I'm pregnant, so my new goal is just to stay healthy!!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    GW: was 185 by Thanksgiving, but I just found out I'm pregnant, so my new goal is just to stay healthy!!

Congratulations!!!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Woo hoo on the pregnancy!! Congrats and best of luck!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a healthy, easy 9 months!! :smooched:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    One more pound gone :)
    GW 176
    SW 187
    CW 185
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    lost one pound.... starting the special K diet today...hope it goes well :)

SW: 165
    CW: 164
    GW: 150
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    SW 140
    SW (challenge) 135.6
    Last week 136 (ugh)
    CW 135.0

I'm thinking all this fluctuation is probably just water weight, hopefully will have some real changes next week!
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    okay I did really bad this week, drank to much & into the food. I gained 5lbs since last wed, I need to lose it in one week to meet my monthly goal. The problem is that I can't exercise I been told to stay off my feet, and I have a wedding on sat & worried what I'm going to drink & eat for me to stay under my goal.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me????????

As far as exercising while you have to be off your feet..... air boxing!!! Its great cardio. I have bad knees and quite often cant do much lower body work, but I can still get a workout by twisting at the waist and doing the boxing. As far as the drinking and eating... all I can say is fill up on healthy foods before attending the wedding so you wont be hungry while there. If you are still tempted.... just eat in moderation. You can do it!!!! Commit to your goal.... and remind yourself of that commitment throughout each day. Good luck!!
  • pmarshall2010
    Options
    Count me in.

2245659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    lol.... just realized I forgot to post my weight!!!

SW: 206.9
    CW: 205.4
    GW: 186.9 (-20)

I made a few bad choices while on vacation, but overall I am happy with this weeks weigh-in. But..... I can guarantee you that next week's will be much better!!

There have been some GREAT posts so far today..... CONGRATS to EVERYONE!!!! If the scale didnt give you a number you were happy with, take an honest look back at last week and see what positive changes you can make to get better results. We all want to reach our goals, and I believe we can all do it!!!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I feel like bailing out of this challenge but I know if I do that I'm surrendering to failure and will probably weigh more than this by Thanksgiving.

I went on vacation and didn't totally blow off my diet and exercise yet I still somehow managed to pack on 4 pounds. It is so easy to put it on and so so so hard to take it off.

There's nothing more motivating than feeling this crappy. I'm re-commiting to the Thanksgiving WL Challenge. I'm going to push myself more than ever and fight through till the end.

I don't know how people cut and paste other responses and comment... but I wanted to add that I weighed myself 3 times since this morning and all 3 times it said 206.5. So with that I have to say that I feel much better :smile:

SW: 206.5
    CW: 206.5
    GW: 186.5 (-20)

I can do this. I know I can. I'm going to work my butt off (hopefully literally) for next week's weigh in.

Good luck to you all :flowerforyou:
  • glasielady
    glasielady Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I don't know how people cut and paste other responses and comment... but I wanted to add that I weighed myself 3 times since this morning and all 3 times it said 206.5. So with that I have to say that I feel much better :smile:

SW: 206.5
    CW: 206.5
    GW: 186.5 (-20)

I can do this. I know I can. I'm going to work my butt off (hopefully literally) for next week's weigh in.
    Good luck to you all :flowerforyou:

curvykent........Don't beat yourself up. Like you said you can do this (I know you can), just keep on keeping on one day at a time.

I weighed in this morning and I haven't lost a pound this week. Sometimes it seems I won't lose a pound in a couple of weeks then I'll drop 2 to 4 pounds in one week. My body just doesn't want to let go of them there pounds LOL.
  • fattyellis
    Options
    SW - 82 kilos
    CW - 80.5 kilos (no loss)
    GW - 74 Kilos

Didnt lose ANYTHING this week....so disappointed ...I only made a few bad choices out for dinner on Friday night...then there was Saturday night my wedding anniversay out for dinner again.....oh yeah then on Sunday family lunch....oh umm....now that I think about it...I am not so disappointed with staying the same!! Hoping this week will be better.
    Well done to everyone who lost this week!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    shnnd19--Try searching for "seated workouts" or something like that. I know there are some seated exercise routines on youtube--a friend of mine who has neuropathy does them.

curvykent--Don't give up. I'll bet a big part of the gain is water--you probably ate at restaurants, etc. while on vacation--the foods there tend to have lots of sodium! Drink lots of water and flush it all out. (Also, click on 'quote'--in blue--under the person's post and you will get a reply box. Type AFTER the endquote thingy [technical term!].)

rachiebblue--Congratulations! Being a healthy mom is the BEST thing you can do for your baby.

glasielady--My body is the same way--gets frustrating sometimes!

I just love reading this thread! You are all so motivating!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OKAY jodie here is my weigh in

• ElvenMother427
    Options
    Well...I am down 1 pound this week and I am not complaining at all :) I was feeling a little funky this week so I did not exercise as much as I would like. But, I still am down one (191) so I am very happy. Congrats to everyone who has lost :):)
    Idea:tongue: .... since this is a Thanksgiving Challenge.... if anyone has any healthy recipes/ideas for Thanksgiving please share!!

Jodie

I hate regular stuffing so I tend to make my stuffing a little different. For turkey I use a mix of crushed pineapple and chunky applesauce. I also use the pineapple juice mixed with water and a touch of honey as the glaze/basting liquid. The natural sugars makes for a dark exterior, but it traps all the juices inside the turkey and makes it really really moist. I have also done Cornish game hens stuffed with mandarin oranges....also using the juice for basting. :)

1842660.png
  • fattyellis
    Options
    Well...I am down 1 pound this week and I am not complaining at all :) I was feeling a little funky this week so I did not exercise as much as I would like. But, I still am down one (191) so I am very happy. Congrats to everyone who has lost :):)
    Idea:tongue: .... since this is a Thanksgiving Challenge.... if anyone has any healthy recipes/ideas for Thanksgiving please share!!

Jodie

I hate regular stuffing so I tend to make my stuffing a little different. For turkey I use a mix of crushed pineapple and chunky applesauce. I also use the pineapple juice mixed with water and a touch of honey as the glaze/basting liquid. The natural sugars makes for a dark exterior, but it traps all the juices inside the turkey and makes it really really moist. I have also done Cornish game hens stuffed with mandarin oranges....also using the juice for basting. :)

1842660.png

A few years ago I was invited by an American family to join them for thanksgiving and they deep fried the turkey... OMG... that would have to be the tastiest turkey I have EVER eaten....hate to think of the calories in that!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    SW- 164
    CW-164
    GW- 144

My weight has stayed the same but I lost an inch from my chest, a half inch from my waist, a half inch from my hips, and an inch from my thighs.

Of course, it is frustrating not to see the numbers go down on the scale - but I am happy knowing that I am losing inches and building muscle... it will all come together sooner or later.... patience, patience, patience... and more hard work.