Husband does not get it??

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    So many martial problems....

funny-gifs-martial-arts-moves.gif

I've always wondered why people can't just powerbomb people who do that...
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he just wants you not to die of hypothermia or get frost bite, or maybe your looking for an excuse to convince yourself to leave him cause of your hotness.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Going through a similar thing here!! My hubbs cholesterol is through the roof. I told him that if he just started taking better care of himself, he wouldnt have to be a 34 year old guy on meds. He said that he doesnt want to end up like me, being obsessed with calories and trying to get "HOT". I want to do this to LIVE LONGER!!!! I want to be able to tie my shoes without feeling like I am going to die!!!! I doubt I will ever be "HOT", but a cuter healthier more happy version of me would be awesome!! I think they just get insecure and worry that we will lose interest in them since they are not wanting to live the same kind of lifestyle that we are. You probably should wear a coat though. He is right about that.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    You could leave him for me!?

I won't care at all about your well being as long as you do certain things....
    Oh man XD
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Guessing it is a joke because it is equal to -40F
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I would agree you shouldn't run when it's that cold. My husband and I don't even hike when it's below ~15F because it hurts to breathe air that cold. Is this the only example? I mean if he's saying that every time you try to run I would say yeah, ignore him and go do your thing.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    by the way...that is FRRRRICKIN cold!!!! This would be me getting ready to go run in that kind of weather. of course I'm from the south though.

tumblr_lvrnvt61kw1qcv2z3o5_250.gif

tumblr_lvrnvt61kw1qcv2z3o6_250.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    He said honey you need to put on a coat and hat if your going to run in -40 windchill..

He's definitely not going to get it if you freeze it. On the bright side at least you know he's not into necrophilia.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    LOL, my husband doesn't get it either...

ABC, baby.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    honey you need to put on a coat and hat
    He obviously thinks you're not hot ENOUGH.
    Probably a serial-killing-creep-monster, who's JEALOUS and wants an anorexic boy.
    Get rid asap.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    whats -40c?

Canadian

I prefer -40q

See I can make up stupid temperature measurements too! Damn Canadians!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I've seen you help others on here for martial problems before, and i finally need it..

I was going to go running today.. My husband said it was too cold and that he was worried!! Is he worried that I'm going to get too hot and leave him?? is this sabotage?? I told him that I'm my own woman and I'm doing this for me!! He said honey you need to put on a coat and hat if your going to run in -40 windchill.. But I read that running increases your body temp anyway, so i told him to check the science. plus being cold burns more calories!!

I'm really upset right now!! why doesn't my husband get my fitness journey?? any advice??

He was worried. He does not want you to get too cold and sick I totally understand. But the three cakes he and I are baking for you, well that's sabotage. We want you plump before we tie you up and ....wait wrong thread. Ill see you when you get home later baby. Muah!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    He wants you to put on the coat and hat so your hot body is covered and you can't cheat on him. Run naked. That'll show him who's boss!
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    -40 F or -40 C ?

as if it matters...

-40 C = -40 F

been beat to it.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah if you're having martial problems, you see the advice of
    chuck-norris-ball.gif
    chuck-norris-vs-Xabi-Alonso.gif\m/
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't get it either.

But sometimes my boyfriend does!! :bigsmile:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    If woman ever wants me to choose between her and lifting...well, I was lifting before she was in my life. I will be lifting after she is out of my life. Just sayin.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    thanks for some help and no thanks to the rude people on here attacking me!!

He doesn't do it every time, just when i go out running in a sports bra.. I think he doesn't want others to see me?? I only started running since new years.

Also not canadian lol! I live in michigan!