What is your workout today?

Options
Mine was P90X legs&back did most of the workout with my weighted vest and boy did I feel the burn.

What is your today?

Replies

• tamj73
    tamj73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I went to an hour piloxing class this morning and doing body combat tonight. I dont usually do this much but im off work today and its to cold to do anything else :)
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ughhh....CARDIO. I ran for half an hour.
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I went to an hour piloxing class this morning and doing body combat tonight. I dont usually do this much but im off work today and its to cold to do anything else :)

What is piloxing?
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Spin @ the gym this morning and bowling on a league tonight.
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    p90x plyometrics I am doing the doubles and only had to workout for an hour today but I am sick and I threw up (sorry to be so graphic) twice but I am determined not to miss a workout!!! Never been so strong willed about working out before but now after I am done lurking on mfp I am going to sleep :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Wk 3 day#3 30 Day Shred + 21 min treadmill incline at 15 decreasing incline every 2 min to 6.
  • baptistforlife
    Options
    Mine was P90X legs&back did most of the workout with my weighted vest and boy did I feel the burn.

What is your today?

what is this weighted vest you speak of????
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The elliptical for 30mins and then 20mins of strength training :)
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    lighter lifting day with mostly plyo work and body work exercises. i do that in between my heavy leg and heavy upper body days to break it up
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I'm on a scheduled "rest week" which means no vigorous workouts, no weight training, etc. Just let my body rest and heal for a week. I still do some light stuff...I worked on the elliptical for about 45 minutes last night and I'm heading out for an hour walk in just a few.

Next week I really start training for my Century in May and I've been hitting the Oly lifts pretty hard the last 8 weeks or so so I need a little breather to heal up a couple of things before my Century training gets too intense.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Doing my son's taxes. Lol....normally this is a scheduled work out day for me. I'm hoping by the time I get home tonight I'll still have some time and energy to do some kind of workout!
  • themickster215
    Options
    25 minutes doing various weight machines (today was legs and arms)

Then the elliptical machine for around 30 minutes.

Feeling like a million bucks!
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mine will be about a half hour of different ab and back exercises, followed by a moderately intense interval incline session on the treadmill for another 30 minutes.
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Finished P90X 3 CVX in the morning and a 4 mile run in the evening.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Played 18 holes of golf plus an hour on the range. I don't have time to do anything else today!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    A hour of floor hockey, can't wait
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Did 81 minutes of yoga this morning...have decided more yoga is needed after the crap work day!
  • TeamAwesomeDanger
    Options
    One hour of horseback riding and a half hour walk- it's one of my "off" gym days.
  • Acerock7
    Acerock7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Incline Dumbell Bench Press
    Barbell Bench Press
    Machine Flys
    Dips
    EZ Bar Curls
    Dumbell Preacher Curls
    Wrist Curls
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls
    Standing Triceps Dumbell Extensions
    Reverse Grip Tricep Pulldowns
    Abs
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Today was a slow day. 60 minutes on the treadmill with varying inclines.