What is your workout today?

Replies

• MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    Total body workout with weights in the gym for 3 to 3.5 hours then finish off with 30 minutes on the Treadmill.
  • Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Three exercises planned today. I just came in from 3 hours of downhill skiing and this evening I have a swimming lesson. After swimming I will vigorously mix a martini.
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Today is Intense Pump class at the Y! And of course the regular stairs I started this week if I can make it over to the other building without snow shoes (I forgot those at home :/ )
  • salevy
    salevy Posts: 208 Member
    I did a half hour walk today.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    T25 Alpha Ab Intervals and shoveling snow...
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    short run to/from gym and upper body workout today
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    30 minute cardio/weights interval. I just starting working out this week after doing pretty much nothing the past 2 years. Taking it slow and working myself up to the 1 hour interval. Also 30 minute dog walking when it warms up a bit later this afternoon.
  • HakkaFist
    HakkaFist Posts: 5 Member
    Today is my Modified P90 Sculpt 3/4 day. I am hoping to start P90X3 next week (or the next, depends on when my pull up assist bands come in).

What I do to modify the sculpt 3/4 is I add in a round of kettlebell swings (45#, 10 each arm) between the circuits (so 4 total rounds of that), 3 rounds of swiss ball crunches with a 8# medicine ball overhead, and 4 rounds of resistant band "pull ups" (trying to build up to real pull ups).

I usually end up a puddle on the floor when I am done, as I try to go as heavy as I can on all the lifts, hold weights while doing the lunges and squats, etc.

Then tonight will be my daily Gung Fu training: forms, iron palm, iron bar rolling, punches, footwork, etc.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    no train today... tonight is fight night. kickboxing/grappling/mma.... im cornering one of our teams newest members in a youth grappling only match. very excited to see joey submit the other kid. the boy is stupid talented and very fast. gonna be a great night!!!!
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Swam laps for an hour. Then I logged into mapmyrun, and realized I've run 96 miles in January.. Going out in a little while and run 4 to make it an even 100 for the month.-- ok, I'll probably do 5- so I can do a loop, instead of an out and back route.
  • mhasita
    mhasita Posts: 93 Member
    Fitness blender's pilates and cardio blend + kickboxing and core workout (also from fitness blender)
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Going to Planet Fitness. Gonna spend 30 mins on each of the cardio machines so about 2 hours of biking, ellypticalling, arc trainer machine thingy-ing, and incline walking.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    55 minutes of Just Dance and 45 minutes 5/3/1 bench press day :D The dance was mostly to justify my Talenti tonight ♡
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Running 1/4 mile. ; )
  • Day 2 of insanity!
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Off to the gym in an hour to do around 30-40 minutes of heavy weights and 15-20 minutes of HIIT. Then home for Game of Thrones and a healthy dinner cooked for me by my boyfriend. I love Fridays!
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Strength training and then a cardio HIIT
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    It's pouring rain here so couldn't golf ????. Did a Zumba DVD at home.
  • Profwilsonindeed
    Profwilsonindeed Posts: 6 Member
    Lower body/Core HIIT day today so...

Interval cardio...15 min stretches; 5 min warmup agility drills; 75 second sprints and then walk/light jogs for 120 seconds for 30 minutes.

Circut style 4 rounds: (30 second rest)
    10 squats
    30 burpees
    20 mountain climbers
    10 tuck ins

Interval cardio...; 5 min warmup agility drills; 90 second sprints and then walk/light jogs for 30 seconds for 10 minutes; Cool down yoga

Ate pizza at a work function, today so I'm feeling a bit guilty today. Either way Fridays are the days I really REALLY feel accomplished when I am done my workout.
  • jrowens3224
    jrowens3224 Posts: 31 Member
    NROL4W Phase 1-Workout 3

Sooo....
    Squats
    Pushups
    Seated row
    Step ups
    Prone jack knife