What is your workout today?

Replies

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    40 minutes weights, full body workout.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    I did 20 mins of Kickboxing this morning (2 segments of a 10 minute solutions DVD) and if it snowed all day at home like it did at work I may be shoveling snow when I get home. :ohwell:
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    I've walked for 30 minutes, have one more 15 minute walk later this afternoon (work breaks), then starting W1D1 of C25K!
  • Jordan_Gregers
    Jordan_Gregers Posts: 35 Member
    50 minutes on the treadmill at slow pace. Today was my first day back after a week of rest and the first day of my Sub60 10k training for a race in May. Tonight I'm going to a Pilates class as I need a refresher after years of not doing it. I hope it's as fun as I remember it being.
  • P 90 X yoga and had to cancel the 4 mile run because of ice on the roads. I might try to do something else.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    A dvd at home just not sure which one. Either 30 Day Shred, Focus T25 or maybe a walking dvd. Then to bed.
  • Nothing. I have not been doing any excercise for a few weeks now. Waiting till Monday when my son goes back to school so I can get my routine back. Then it's a 3.5km walk to gym (45 minutes) and then 45 minutes at gym doing weights, and eppilipical and then walking back home again.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    today was Deadlifts for me....
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Today was running day. :)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    i ran on the treadmill for 37 minutes. we just got a bunch of snow by VA standards so outside running is not an option right now.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Ellipitcial for 15 minutes (an achievement in itself as I'd never been able to do more than 10 on it before) and walking on the treadmill for 35
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Wanted to try something different so tried Bollywood Bodies with John Abraham,Bipasha Basu led by fitness instructor Mark Anthony was pretty fun.
  • CSGmom
    CSGmom Posts: 3 Member
    Taebo and Supreme 90 total body.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Zumba for an hour, 45 mins of lifting, 10 mins of stretching, and maybe some belly dancing before bed, which isn't so much for a "work out" as it is for coordination....
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    70 minutes on elliptical, strength train tonight
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    30 day shred level 1 and 30 minutes of zumba
  • Elliptical until I collapse, or 60 minutes. Whichever comes first.

I'll probably go back later in the evening (by which I mean, midnight-ish) and do a few miles on the treadmill as well.
  • 25 minutes of heavy weights followed by 15 minutes on the stair treadmill doing intervals.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    30 minutes weight lifting, 20 minutes jumping rope, 30 minutes elliptical (high resistance) also 20 minutes total for warmup and cool down on Treadmill @ 5 MPH but I dont count it on my HRM
  • TexasTopaz
    TexasTopaz Posts: 16 Member
    Mine was 35 minutes of line dancing!