lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I think you're pointing right at the issue without realizing it.

That hamburger is an object. It is one dimensional.

Women are subjects. When you compare the images in the media with images of real women, you're treating them as objects or one-dimensional things. The thing that makes the "real woman" beautiful isn't that she's more aesthetically pleasing, it's that she's not an object. The "real woman" is a subject with a multi-dimesional personality and life. Her looks reflect the life she's lived and her experiences.

The hamburger exists for your pleasure and enjoyment. The woman belongs to herself and her appearance is not for you.

Which brings me back to this ace in the whole I have been waiting to trap you all with since page one ^

You belong to you, you don't belong to me. Since the essence of love is giving yourself to someone, the essence of the romance, you make yourself unlikable, unlovable, due to your insecurity. Giving yourself like that to a man is the only reason for him to sacrifice his life. And if you are too stubborn, proud, empowered to do that, you destroy the potential for love to thrive therefore destroying the family unit.

This comes back full circle to how the burger is self destructive. You just destroyed our marriage with your self centered feminist behavior, therefore making divorce statistics skyrocket in the last decade. AKA detrimental/destructive to society.

Checkmate.

No. The essence of romance is NOT giving yourself to the other person. Have you ever been in a successful long term relationship? In a relationship you still belong to yourself, you just share your life with someone else, your life, not your self. I love my husband. We share our lives, our home, our money, our children, most of our free time, our future, our families, etc. But my life does not belong to him. I consult him on major decisions but they are still mine to make. He has his own life, hobbies, friends. He makes his decisions. He doesn't control me, I don't control him. If all we had was each other, we'd probably murder each other.

Thats not love. Feminism is a cancer to true love.

You don't know what true love is.

I know what its like and its way more passionate than anything you could imagine. You're not even in love you're in a partnership.

And how'd that work out for you? Did it last?

"True love" is passionate AND a partnership. I've been in love twice, once in highschool, and once with my husband. The high-school love was like you describe, "give yourself to him". It didn't feel good. It was crazy, chaotic, unstable, totally in love one moment, hating each other the next moment. Current love is happy, balanced. I know he loves me as much as I love him. I know we'll be together for a long time and that we have the skills to make it work when times are rough. I know that if I need him he'll be there for me. I know that he supports me in my dreams and my goals as I support him. I know that he finds me attractive and wants sex as often, if not more than I do. I can't imagine my life without him. I don't want to be without him. But ya know what? If I had to live without him, I could. It would suck for a long time but it would definitely be possible. As romantic as it seems in books and movies, it's just not healthy to really think you "can't live wihout" someone.

Like I said, you're in a partnership.

Nothing compared to the passion and love I experience.

I think a lot of you get me wrong, I am not against feminism at all. Im the benefactor. The bad boy type, the top 20% who is getting the most benefit from the polygamous trends in society where the feminism is raising a young generation of sluts who just want me to put them on game. Guess what, us bad boys are benefiting from you guys wanting to be cool like us. I no longer have to coerce your daughter into being FWB. She's already down.

Thank you.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Women are subjects. When you compare the images in the media with images of real women, you're treating them as objects or one-dimensional things. The thing that makes the "real woman" beautiful isn't that she's more aesthetically pleasing, it's that she's not an object. The "real woman" is a subject with a multi-dimesional personality and life. Her looks reflect the life she's lived and her experiences.

The hamburger exists for your pleasure and enjoyment. The woman belongs to herself and her appearance is not for you.

Which brings me back to this ace in the whole I have been waiting to trap you all with since page one ^

You belong to you, you don't belong to me. Since the essence of love is giving yourself to someone, the essence of the romance, you make yourself unlikable, unlovable, due to your insecurity. Giving yourself like that to a man is the only reason for him to sacrifice his life. And if you are too stubborn, proud, empowered to do that, you destroy the potential for love to thrive therefore destroying the family unit.

This comes back full circle to how the burger is self destructive. You just destroyed our marriage with your self centered feminist behavior, therefore making divorce statistics skyrocket in the last decade. AKA detrimental/destructive to society.

Checkmate.

No. The essence of romance is NOT giving yourself to the other person. Have you ever been in a successful long term relationship? In a relationship you still belong to yourself, you just share your life with someone else, your life, not your self. I love my husband. We share our lives, our home, our money, our children, most of our free time, our future, our families, etc. But my life does not belong to him. I consult him on major decisions but they are still mine to make. He has his own life, hobbies, friends. He makes his decisions. He doesn't control me, I don't control him. If all we had was each other, we'd probably murder each other.

I know what its like and its way more passionate than anything you could imagine. You're not even in love you're in a partnership.

"True love" is passionate AND a partnership. I've been in love twice, once in highschool, and once with my husband. The high-school love was like you describe, "give yourself to him". It didn't feel good. It was crazy, chaotic, unstable, totally in love one moment, hating each other the next moment. Current love is happy, balanced. I know he loves me as much as I love him. I know we'll be together for a long time and that we have the skills to make it work when times are rough. I know that if I need him he'll be there for me. I know that he supports me in my dreams and my goals as I support him. I know that he finds me attractive and wants sex as often, if not more than I do. I can't imagine my life without him. I don't want to be without him. But ya know what? If I had to live without him, I could. It would suck for a long time but it would definitely be possible. As romantic as it seems in books and movies, it's just not healthy to really think you "can't live wihout" someone.

I think a lot of you get me wrong, I am not against feminism at all. Im the benefactor. The bad boy type, the top 20% who is getting the most benefit from the polygamous trends in society where the feminism is raising a young generation of sluts who just want me to put them on game. Guess what, us bad boys are benefiting from you guys wanting to be cool like us. I no longer have to coerce your daughter into being FWB. She's already down.
    dealbreakers-promote.jpg
  • kathrinnbauer
    kathrinnbauer Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Checkmate.

"I no longer have to coerce your daughter into being FWB. She's already down." Did he just write that? This is wrong in so many ways...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Checkmate.

God, I must be bored.

Women like sex too. I had several friends-with-benefits relationships prior to my husband. I'm all for the sexual freedom of women.

However I have no idea what any of that has to do with polygamy, nor is polygamy really a trend in society as a whole.

Although I'd totally be down with a hot "sister-wife" to clean my house and do the laundry.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

That was beautifully written.

2vloevm.png
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Yeah girls that still have a lust for life and like me and need me for who I am, because I complete them. Before they become "damaged" and insecure.

Sweetheart, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the ONLY females who would be interested in you (or at least the troll persona you put forth around here) would have to already be damaged and insecure.

No intelligent, life-loving, secure woman would give you the time of day.

There aren't any left. They have all bitten from the fruit of forbidden knowledge. They are all damaged goods now. Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement. Or how the media makes role models out of *kitten* that women conditioned by the feminist agenda can explore and indulge with.

All the while Im still supposed to care or love you people lol.

Ima do my thang. I don't care if you feel me. Im out there getting wet you feel me??
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    "I no longer have to coerce your daughter into being FWB. She's already down." Did he just write that? This is wrong in so many ways...
    I know, right?! I was just about to edit my post to add, "Wait... so you've stopped coercing women?"

Splendid. Really, just a class act.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Checkmate.

Soooooo if you are into FWB and polygamous sexual lifestyles that's fine, you are a normal guy. If a girl is, she is a slut?

Also, you are using her but she couldn't possibly be using you?

What makes you think that women enjoying sex is because they want to be cool like you and not because they actually enjoy it?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Why would you want either burger? They look cheap, cheesy and greasy.
    Why eat them when you can have a tuna roll?

Because a tuna roll isn't a burger?

Good burgers ARE cheap, cheesy, and greasy.

I was thinking a sushi roll when I made that joke.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement
    Oh look. Another level of cray-cray.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Checkmate.

At first, I was amused by your idiocy.

Now I am literally disgusted by you.
    I have a feeling that you would be hard pressed to find a real man who would be proud to associate with you as sharing his gender.

You prey on adolescents, looking for those who are easily manipulated and you use them as your playthings. You use them up and probably leave them scarred, and probably pregnant.

You spout "true love" and this holier than thou attitude... but in reality, you're dumber than a sack of hair, with zero understanding of meaningful relationships.

You give masculinity a bad name.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Yeah girls that still have a lust for life and like me and need me for who I am, because I complete them. Before they become "damaged" and insecure.

Sweetheart, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the ONLY females who would be interested in you (or at least the troll persona you put forth around here) would have to already be damaged and insecure.

There aren't any left. They have all bitten from the fruit of forbidden knowledge. They are all damaged goods now. Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement. Or how the media makes role models out of *kitten* that women conditioned by the feminist agenda can explore and indulge with.

Ima do my thang. I don't care if you feel me. Im out there getting wet you feel me??

Nobody feels you. We hope you keep talking so you get banned from here too. The rape-y implications of your last post will hopefully puts an ends to this.
  • kathrinnbauer
    kathrinnbauer Posts: 74 Member
    Options

You see, this was too much: You could have continued the whole night but after that you just seem too much like a troll or highly delusional.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

I think he lost his thesaurus.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

Wait, wait. You hate women, use large words incorrectly AND you're racist? Awesome.

i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :sick:

This.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

There aren't any left.
    Oh, yes there are. There are many. You just don't know it because they don't speak to you. They can tell with a glance they're not interested and move on to a man whose intellect and true physical and emotional strength are more to their liking. You get the women/girls who don't know they deserve better.
    I had several friends-with-benefits relationships

I had a couple of those. They ended with the guy getting way too attached. lol That was in my 20s. I've been in a boring partnership since before I turned 30, though. I clearly don't know love or passion. :wink:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
    No I'm pretty sure he's Romanian. And racist. And rape-y too. Possibly other words that start with "r" too.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    First things first: It's "ace in the hole".
    Now, onto more important issues: A woman can both belong to herself and still give herself to another. You should never lose yourself in someone else, or what is left? A shadow of self? A sad image of what you think your partner wants? That's not right. That's not a healthy relationship. It's just sad.

Should mention OP is also a big fan of Twilight as a model for ideal relationships.....
    Noooooooo!!!! Whyyyyyyyyy??!?!!!

Whole troll thread about it's literary superiority.

Please tell me you're joking....I don't want to look

Just for you.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1174196-i-think-i-m-in-love?hl=I+think+I'm+in+love

*note* pretty sure scumbag was an alt account that has been removed because of MFP crack down, but said troll appears quickly in alternate guise.

My eyes are bleeding and I couldn't read the whole thing...
This discussion has been closed.