lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options

Replies

• mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Mustache fuzz-bottom swizzle stick apple core. Surely whizbang tremulous incredulity? Wheretofor unbeknownst to those notwithstanding this, they assuredly were heretofore unblemished in their cognizance.

this made me :laugh:

when you said
    screed
    well... :blushing: i'm at work so i can't say. :flowerforyou:
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Nobody feels you. We hope you keep talking so you get banned from here too. The rape-y implications of your last post will hopefully puts an ends to this.

Precisely this. I certainly hope that the people who moderate this place take exception to your contributions.

I've been holding back as best as I can out of respect for the community guidelines.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
    No I'm pretty sure he's Romanian. And racist. And rape-y too. Possibly other words that start with "r" too.

I refuse to believe that.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    crap

he is getting the attention he wants and we are all giving it to him
    doesnt matter that it is negative attention.

poor thing.
  • kathrinnbauer
    kathrinnbauer Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
    No I'm pretty sure he's Romanian. And racist. And rape-y too. Possibly other words that start with "r" too.

What? Why Romanian? What's wrong with Romanians now?
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Egalitarianism - that would be the word.
    If you're "feminist" that is about "equality", why do you use a word that focuses on one sex to descrive yourself, rather than as an egalitarianist?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

I am looking forward to finding that out.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Yeah girls that still have a lust for life and like me and need me for who I am, because I complete them. Before they become "damaged" and insecure.

Sweetheart, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the ONLY females who would be interested in you (or at least the troll persona you put forth around here) would have to already be damaged and insecure.

No intelligent, life-loving, secure woman would give you the time of day.

There aren't any left. They have all bitten from the fruit of forbidden knowledge. They are all damaged goods now. Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement. Or how the media makes role models out of *kitten* that women conditioned by the feminist agenda can explore and indulge with.

All the while Im still supposed to care or love you people lol.

Ima do my thang. I don't care if you feel me. Im out there getting wet you feel me??

Wait, wait. You hate women, use large words incorrectly AND you're racist? Awesome.

i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif

How am I racist? I never said anything negative.

I was just pointing out amongst other things that the feminist agenda and feminists are racist: they hate white men.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Pretty sure it was by his own admission. But don't worry... I don't take that to mean anything about other Romanians. It just sounded funny: "You're a feminist too"... "No, I'm pretty sure he's Romanian." And then it just so happened that a bunch of other "r" words coincided.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    If you're "feminist" that is about "equality", why do you use a word that focuses on one sex to descrive yourself, rather than as an egalitarianist?

Because nobody knows what that means.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

I have a gift for you. enjoy.

They_2aac8b_657358.gif
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel gross after reading this thread for so long.

taryn-southern-slimed-o.gif
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Yeah girls that still have a lust for life and like me and need me for who I am, because I complete them. Before they become "damaged" and insecure.

Sweetheart, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the ONLY females who would be interested in you (or at least the troll persona you put forth around here) would have to already be damaged and insecure.

There aren't any left. They have all bitten from the fruit of forbidden knowledge. They are all damaged goods now. Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement. Or how the media makes role models out of *kitten* that women conditioned by the feminist agenda can explore and indulge with.

Ima do my thang. I don't care if you feel me. Im out there getting wet you feel me??

Oh good! that means you won't breed!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    You seem to think only women can be/are feminists.

Don't try to impress me with your posse of friend-zoned betas lol

Just trying to get the perspective of women who are true feminists to see how they would tackle this criticism or what their response would be? How do you explain this one? -Is what I am asking.
    revenge-of-the-nerds-stan.jpg?w=529

Everytime i see a bb.com-er using terms like "alpha" and "beta", my mind goes right here. "Alpha-Betas, ooh, ahh. Alpha betas ooh, ahh!"
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

I think you'll enjoy this, sir.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel gross after reading this thread for so long.

taryn-southern-slimed-o.gif

Yea, at least the "small stomach" thread I first encountered never got all creepy rapey. Me thinks troll has finally stepped over line.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I think he lost his thesaurus.

HAhahahahahah, he ran out of steam trying to act mature and have the smarts. He's a predator, and not in the primal everyday "I'm the top of the food chain" style some people like to think of. He's a predator in the scary, twisted, power hungry, attention grabbing, narcissistic way. He's just not smart enough to carry out any of his disturbing beliefs. Either that or he'll over step societies boundary's fairly shortly and get arrested.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I really, really hope y'all saw what I wrote earlier about why Romanian and that I wasn't trying to say anything *at all* about Romanian being a bad thing. It was just meant to be a juxtaposition with "feminist".
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    If I had a god to pray to, my only prayer would be that this thread is still here after I drive home from work.

I think this one could get my wife to write a rant, and I want to see that. (y'know. If I let her. of course. duh. )
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Pretty sure it was by his own admission. But don't worry... I don't take that to mean anything about other Romanians. It just sounded funny: "You're a feminist too"... "No, I'm pretty sure he's Romanian." And then it just so happened that a bunch of other "r" words coincided.

Oh, he admitted being Romanian...
This discussion has been closed.