lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hey ba, ce faci?? :):)

Pierd timpul citind aberatia asta de forum.

Tu iesti incapabila sa its recunosti limitele. si nu gasesti nimica sa creez rau decit negind. Numa ca asha vrea musciul tau. Ca asa vrea neuron tau Sburldalnic

Vai de capul tau. Si ai cam uitat romana.
    Really? Or is it just that he isn't coherent in any language?

That could be it.

Uită-te! Sunt fluent în limba română, de asemenea! Vă mulțumim Google! :)
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I really, really hope y'all saw what I wrote earlier about why Romanian and that I wasn't trying to say anything *at all* about Romanian being a bad thing. It was just meant to be a juxtaposition with "feminist".
    Thanks for that. We're all a little insane, but most of us are insane in non-offensive ways.
    Tu iesti incapabila sa its recunosti limitele. si nu gasesti nimica sa creez rau decit negind. Numa ca asha vrea musciul tau. Ca asa vrea neuron tau Sburldalnic
    Bro, do you even zburdalnic? Sau esti, iti, creezi,etc...

Cand nu esti sigur, dexonline.ro. Serios.

rrrofffllllll
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I know we're only supposed to speak English on the English forum, but I haven't ever seen much Romanian, and it's so awesome to see how much Latin is there!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Scuza ma, o fost mult timp de a tunchia
    Acu' te dai ardelean?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I know we're only supposed to speak English on the English forum, but I haven't ever seen much Romanian, and it's so awesome to see how much Latin is there!
    Yep. Romanian is one of the romance languages.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

So when I say I know romance, I reallly know romance, nomsayin? ;)

Trust me, I would marry every single feminist in this thread just to show you what real romance is, and then divorce your *kitten* for being a feminist to teach you a lesson. ;)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options
    I knew *that*, I'd just never seen it in action. I think a lot of Americans, at least those that are even vaguely geographically aware of Romania as a place, and from my generation and older, have a mental picture of them as more Slavic, on account of having been occupied by the Soviets.

I know I'm a fan of their deadlifts. :bigsmile:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I think the OP has read a little too much Robert Greene...

Oh, and Dark Triad is an incomplete psychological construct. Dark Tetrad more like.
    I'd expect someone who has Machiavellianist traits to use the word "machinations" correctly, so I think this diagnostic test fails.

True, I would have expected more of an ability to understand the rules of Courtly behaviour and manipulate it to the protagonist's advantage without revealing one's hand prematurely. "The Prince" this is not...
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Scuza ma, o fost mult timp de a tunchia
    Acu' te dai ardelean?

:))))
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Options

So when I say I know romance, I reallly know romance, nomsayin? ;)

Trust me, I would marry every single feminist in this thread just to show you what romance is, and then divorce your *kitten* for being a feminist to teach you a lesson. ;)
    Such a pity for you that
    First: I'm already married.
    Roman numeral B: We don't have bride-stealing in this country, and you can't just marry someone without their consent.
    Part Deux: I outweigh you and would break your *kitten* in two.

I've seen what a narcissist's idea of romance is, and have no desire to see it again.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I knew *that*, I'd just never seen it in action. I think a lot of Americans, at least those that are even vaguely geographically aware of Romania as a place, and from my generation and older, have a mental picture of them as more Slavic, on account of having been occupied by the Soviets.

I know I'm a fan of their deadlifts. :bigsmile:

A lot of people assume we're Slavic because of our geographical position.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else get a friend request from OP?

This...feels...like...a...trick.
This discussion has been closed.