lol thought this pic parodied feminism well(Women only pls)

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    If I had a god to pray to, my only prayer would be that this thread is still here after I drive home from work.

I think this one could get my wife to write a rant, and I want to see that. (y'know. If I let her. of course. duh. )

Lol stay alpha brah.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Yeah girls that still have a lust for life and like me and need me for who I am, because I complete them. Before they become "damaged" and insecure.

Sweetheart, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the ONLY females who would be interested in you (or at least the troll persona you put forth around here) would have to already be damaged and insecure.

No intelligent, life-loving, secure woman would give you the time of day.

There aren't any left. They have all bitten from the fruit of forbidden knowledge. They are all damaged goods now. Not to mention how the feminist/liberal agenda sends subliminal about interracial sex in every show and advertisement. Or how the media makes role models out of *kitten* that women conditioned by the feminist agenda can explore and indulge with.

All the while Im still supposed to care or love you people lol.

Ima do my thang. I don't care if you feel me. Im out there getting wet you feel me??

Wait, wait. You hate women, use large words incorrectly AND you're racist? Awesome.

i-request-the-highest-of-fives_672.gif

How am I racist? I never said anything negative.

I was just pointing out amongst other things that the feminist agenda and feminists are racist: they hate white men.

My bad for not getting that from your paragraph of mis-used big words.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to feel gross after reading this thread for so long.

taryn-southern-slimed-o.gif

Ditto.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
    No I'm pretty sure he's Romanian. And racist. And rape-y too. Possibly other words that start with "r" too.

I refuse to believe that.
    Pretty sure it was by his own admission. But don't worry... I don't take that to mean anything about other Romanians. It just sounded funny: "You're a feminist too"... "No, I'm pretty sure he's Romanian." And then it just so happened that a bunch of other "r" words coincided.

Oh, he admitted being Romanian...
    I know, the shame of it all, right?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    If I had a god to pray to, my only prayer would be that this thread is still here after I drive home from work.

I think this one could get my wife to write a rant, and I want to see that. (y'know. If I let her. of course. duh. )

Lol stay alpha brah.

?? I don't prefer a-cups.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oh how I hope he's sterile
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    damnit now i wanna burger - gahhhh

Dont trivialize this. And as I stated b4, women only please.

You obviously don't like burgers

Hey, some people prefer hot dogs and that's fine.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Uhh first problem is that this isn't parodying feminism. Feminism is the strive for gender equality in society today. This seems to be a parody of the body acceptance movement.

I only got this far and haven't read the rest yet, but this is what I thought too. Also, feminism is not only for women, any man who believes that women are equal to men and should be treated as such is also a feminist. People treat it like it's a dirty word that means "man hating angry woman" but that's not at all accurate. Do you think men and women should be considered as equally capable and worthy of respect? Then you're a feminist too.
    No I'm pretty sure he's Romanian. And racist. And rape-y too. Possibly other words that start with "r" too.

Pretty sure it was by his own admission. But don't worry... I don't take that to mean anything about other Romanians. It just sounded funny: "You're a feminist too"... "No, I'm pretty sure he's Romanian." And then it just so happened that a bunch of other "r" words coincided.

Yes. I never admit being Romanian in public.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So feminists only hate white men now? Ok good to know. Need to keep track of who I can and cannot hate!
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Hey ba, ce faci?? :):)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So feminists only hate white men now? Ok good to know. Need to keep track of who I can and cannot hate!

And we like sex and polygamy.

large.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Right, because they'll automatically assume you sleep in a coffin.

At first I couldn't even remember the joke I was riffing on. Then I remembered:

Jonathan Harker: She's alive?
    Van Helsing: She's Nosferatu.
    Jonathan Harker: She's Italian?

7af5e2fa98f911e0909f12313b10052d_small

And then, the fact that it's from a Dracula spoof just made me laugh all the harder! :laugh:
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I think you'll enjoy this, sir.
    Has this just gone over my head as is typical of a stupid bloke, or did you forget something?
    (Or maybe it was aimed at the OP.)
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Romanian
    Vampires
    Twilight

Suddenly its all coming together Oh MY GOD!!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    *light bulb*

So, here's my theory:

OP started thread not as a troll but trying to confirm his authicity in intellectualism and superiority over all.

This back-fired.

So now he is portraying a troll so that we forget the fact that he failed to make his point in the first place and we assume the entire thread is trolling as opposed to a fail of most epic proportions.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    DARK TRIAD POWER UPPPPP!!!!!!!

Beam me to the sky Jesus!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I think you'll enjoy this, sir.
    Has this just gone over my head as is typical of a stupid bloke, or did you forget something?
    (Or maybe it was aimed at the OP.)

No that was my mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmzlKHuuoI

that link was intended to go with my statement. I am being authentic about your enjoying it. I apologize for the error. :D
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Hey ba, ce faci?? :):)

Pierd timpul citind aberatia asta de forum.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    girls that ...need me for who I am, because I complete them ARE "damaged" and insecure.

:SMH:
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    *light bulb*

So, here's my theory:

OP started thread not as a troll but trying to confirm his authicity in intellectualism and superiority over all.

This back-fired.

So now he is portraying a troll so that we forget the fact that he failed to make his point in the first place and we assume the entire thread is trolling as opposed to a fail of most epic proportions.

It's common.

1320336388.jpg
This discussion has been closed.