Very Unrelated Question

Options
167891012»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm just responding, so I don't lose track of this thread because I want to read more of it later. I sure hope it doesn't go away.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I think I know what you are getting at. There are times when I've felt especially anxious or depressed for seemingly no apparent reason and then I'll get a call from my daughter (80 miles away) wanting to talk about something that has her feeling anxious or depressed. I've also experienced pain for no reason and coincidentally my daughter will have hurt herself. It's sort of a running joke with us now. I'm constantly telling her to keep her crazy emotions and ailments to herself. This only happens with my daughter, however. No one else.
    If you possess this type of skill, you can make a million dollars easily:
    http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Also, if the mechanism behind it could be understood, it would be a huge advance for humankind. You could have a great positive effect on the lives of billions or even trillions of human beings.

no, thank you. I prefer to think of this as a special bond between myself and my daughter. No doubt, it is purely coincidental, but it happens often enough to make me wonder.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Def I am not Empathic. I just don't give a damn!! :laugh: :laugh: