90 Days Challenge to Lose 30 lbs = LittleJourney

Options

Replies

• Lcantando
    Lcantando Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Thanks for starting this Hannah!

Height: 5'00
    Weight: 169 lbs
    Goal Weight 130 lbs

My goal is to eat 1200, drink - 10 glasses of water and not eat after 7 pm.
  • n0112388
    Options
    Hi. I would like to join. CW: 167lbs GW: 136lbs (pre-pregnancy weight) My goal is to lose this weight by May 28th and would like to join your community to stay motivated :)
    thanks!
  • omgdramabye
    Options
    I'm joining late!

STATS:

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 256
    CW: 250
    GW: 199
    GW for this challenge: 226lbs

This is exciting! You're awesome Hannah, thanks for putting this together! <3
  • emilymo596
    Options
    All IN!!!! How do I add the group???? I am new and still not very familiar with everything.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    90 days I'd love to be at my goal weight, and i know it is possible. Bring it on
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello, if it's not too late id like to join this group to, just let me know where to sign in and where to post stats. Looking forward to this challenge. Lost 50 lbs in the last 18 months, need motivation now to lose the last 50.

Feel free to add me if you need a friend, I'm always looking to add active MFP members, learnt so much from all my friends here and their support and motivation is what keeps me going.
  • Running2015
    Options
    I would love to find other friends sticking to a 1200 calorie goal.
    5'1 and looking to lose 20-30lbs.

I'm in!!!

Please add me if you need a friend.
  • pepsi669
    Options
    Can I join too please if it's not too late?! Definitely up for this....anyone else feel free to add me if you like :)

Height: 5'5"
    CW: 163
    GW: 133
  • miramaye
    miramaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your body is going to go into starvation mode if you try to eat 1200 calories a day. For your weight, you need more than that.
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If its not too late, I'd like to join, too.

I just joined and need to add a picture but I'm trying to get my family healthy right now. I am very heavy and starting with the mfp goal of 1863 calories + eating some (most?) of my exercise calories. I have a daughter with some health challenges and her being overweight is making them worse. And if I don't do it, she never will, either.

SW: 320
    GW: 175
  • Lexy5028
    Lexy5028 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this challenge but I will join is you will have me:

CW: 182
    GW: 152 (90 days)
    IW: 130- 135

Height: 5'2.5
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in

Age 50
    CW 202
    GW 175 eventually 150
  • gilruthy
    gilruthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi if it's not too late I would like to join
    CW 156
    GW 128
    Height 5"2
    Feel free to add me as a friend
    I plan to use 1200-1300 a day and go to the gym at least 3 times a wk
  • NyxPhrixus
    NyxPhrixus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have about 50lbs to lose over all and I know I can do 30 in the next 90 days! I'm keeping a cal count of 1,200 and leaning towards primal/paleo eatting habits. :drinker:

5,3"
    CW 172
    GW 142
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    Well, my goal is really only to lose 30-35 lbs and I'm already about halfway there in 40 days. I don't know if I can lose the rest in the remaining 50, but I will certainly try!

Starting weight: 178
    Goal weight: 145
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like help support you through this challenge! I could use some more supporting friends as well.

Im 26 and it is my goal to lose 45lbs over all.
    Im 5'2, and weigh 184

I used to weigh over 250 but through the course of 2 years ive been slowly losing the weight. I think together we can reach our goals!
  • lvnow
    lvnow Posts: 4
    Options
    Count me in. Maybe this will help. I am struggling to lose wt.:smile:starting wt:153lbs:sad:
  • alittlebitofkate
    Options
    I'd love to join in this challenge. I'm trying to get my butt back into gear. I want to lose more than 30, but a challenge is just what I need!
  • sab1802
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need support & motivation! My brother's getting married in May and I don't want to be the chunky bridesmaid at another wedding. I'm debating on whether to joining a gym or starting P90X. I'd like to lose 30 lbs by his wedding.

33 years old. 5'8'
    CW: 174
    GW: 130
  • tigerninn
    Options
    Hi!
    I would love to join too!
    I have a BIG birthday coming up and I want this to be the year I get in the best shape of my life!

Lisa