90 Days Challenge to Lose 30 lbs = LittleJourney

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party, but I want to join as well.
    CW: 223
    GW: 193 (end of 90 days)
    UGW: 150

This group will be great. 90 days is exactly the time I'll be heading home from college for the summer. It'd be great to surprise my family being 30 lbs lighter!
  • Fatgirlslim80s
    Fatgirlslim80s Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    Age 32
    Height 5'2
    Cw187
    Gw157 to start
  • donnar12
    donnar12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'd like to give it a try.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I will join, Im trying something new this week and cutting out bread, cereal, pasta, potatoes ect for a few weeks to see how it goes, anyone else have success with this? I have a lot to lose and 10 lbs a month is my goal.

Honestly, my advice would be to not do anything so restrictive. You will have adherence issues in the long haul, and when we have a lot to lose, it's all about the long haul.

I'm currently shooting for 1 lb. a week, which isn't nearly so ambitious but it's working and I can stick to it pretty easily, so no 90 day challenge for me.

But, I wish you guys all the best :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • fishsquishy
    fishsquishy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Super excited, I won a trip to Jamaica in May and just realized this challenge ends right before I go. Extra motivation to get to goal! For those of you struggling, imagine you won something similar and wanted to fit back into a pair of shorts or swimsuit and go for a virtual vacation with me in May and treat yourself to tanning, drinks and some good reggae music! Reward yourself with some fun in May!
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in, friended you :)
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Id love to lose 30lb in 90 days! Im 5'9 217, so thatd put me at, wow 187! It might be a bit of a pus for me hut hopefully I can dp,it! Feel free to add me guys!:)
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    This is somy goals...
    5'8
    sw264
    cw190
    ultimategoal 160

i eat between 1200-1300 a day 8-10 glasses of water.
  • ClaireLevyTodd
    ClaireLevyTodd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to get in on this....need to be beach ready for the Dominican in July.

I'm 5ft 2, 31 years old.

CW - 167
    GW - 137

I have PCOS so do struggle but try very hard!!

Feel free to add me!
  • Norella23
    Norella23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

So I didn't stick to the challenge but I am back on track and trying to do it slowly but steady. However, I was wondering if anyone reached their goal or not? Please share stories for motivation and support :)