What should I get my GF for Valentines Day?

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Good job dating a woman who's in her prime. Most women go downhill fast after they turn 21. Between the mixed drinks and spending 4 years at college riding the c**k carousel, most 21 year old look like they are pushing 41.

Lol'd hard at cok carousel.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    A vacuum and an apron. Also, tell her you'll let her cook you two a nice dinner and pie.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Good job dating a woman who's in her prime. Most women go downhill fast after they turn 21. Between the mixed drinks and spending 4 years at college riding the c**k carousel, most 21 year old look like they are pushing 41.
    I know I should be insulted by this, but LOLd hard.
  • justinproulx1
    Options
    Just give her the D
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and give her what's truly in your heart

americanpsychouse.jpg
  • nutellabrah
    Options

A lot of women older than 22 really do make me feel they don't realize that reality based on how cocky they talk.

Like its my this, my that, I want it like this, I choose to do that...

checks profile.

She's 28.

Reminder:

Men peak from 19-35.

Women peak from 15-22.

Thats a 7 year window vs a 16 year window. Stop talking tough on the internet lol.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just wondering where I can find that carousel? Thanks!
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Go ahead and give her what's truly in your heart

americanpsychouse.jpg

That feeling when people try to insult you by comparing you to the main character in one of the most revolutionary movies of the last decade by a work of one of the most influential authors of our time.

BTW me and my GF watched American Psycho the other day and she totally loved it. I think its a hilariously misguided compliment when people bring it up.
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    Hahaha! crap, I'm 26 and have 2 kids, so screwed. My partner probably only likes me because I can make a good sammich ;_;

Although I get told I look 14 not 41 but that's probably not much better lol
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Hahaha! crap, I'm 26 and have 2 kids, so screwed. My partner probably only likes me because I can make a good sammich ;_;

Although I get told I look 14 not 41 but that's probably not much better lol

I honestly don't understand the logic behind this perceived boast.

Like what exactly are you bragging about right now, I don't get it?

Its bemuses me how much empirical confidence people derive from the last source who would ever have any motive to tell you the truth about yourself lol lol.
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    You understand what boasting means right?

Anywho the way you have spoke in the last few posts has made me realize why everyone thinks your a douche. The **** carousel guy was funny, you come across like you seem to think your better than everyone. Something tells me it won't be long until the 18 year old is to emotionally and mentally mature for you.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    You understand what boasting means right?

Anywho the way you have spoke in the last few posts has made me realize why everyone thinks your a douche. The **** carousel guy was funny, you come across like you seem to think your better than everyone. Something tells me it won't be long until the 18 year old is to emotionally and mentally mature for you.

What with the internet, kids grow really fast these days. By 18 they are already more mature than you.
  • JamesRustler
    JamesRustler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Although I get told I look 14 not 41

jx7aShL.gif
  • obsidianwings
    Options
    No wonder even the miscers can't stand you LOL
    I'm out
  • obsidianwings
    Options

jx7aShL.gif
    If I was gonna lie I'd say 21, 14 is an insult really
  • nutellabrah
    Options

jx7aShL.gif
    If I was gonna lie I'd say 21, 14 is an insult really

So you DID lie?

hmmm interesting...
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Allegorically the humor is similar to that one time when I went on a double date to the movies with a girl and after we parked I was like "ill catch up with you guys in a sec" and I put on like 15 sprays of cologne and then we went to the movies and supposedly I was like the affable dopey overly trying to impress her but failing in a cute way kind of guy for a moment.

Its kind of the same with this where I supposedly fail, but in a cute way with all those excess cliche gifts. But in the end its just supposed to come off as flattering.

I totally get the idea!! If she has any sense of humour which she must if you love her, she'll think its funny - I think its adorable. Its the perfect over the top geek way. Love it!! Who cares if she throws the bears out its only 80 dollars to make a fun gesture. But I would make her sleep with them at least once lined up on her bed haha- pretend you're hurt if she doesn't- Have fun - LOL

Exactly, its like you spent 80 dollars on that joke. Its kind of like how girls always say they want thoughtful gifts.

Its ironic because its a dual layer joke. One one hand its cliche, on the other it was clearly a sign of caring and a well thought out thing exclusively for the love of one person. Its quite romantic don't you think?

You should get her a gift she would actually enjoy instead of wasting $80 on stupid stuffed animals. Getting her one stuffed animal and some balloons chocolates flowers etc is a good thing but get her something she would enjoy or has been wanting, you don't have to spend a fortune but at least get her something she would want like a movie or an iTunes gift card or a necklace/errings from forever 21 or if you have an H&M or even a Ross or Marshalls or TJ Max you could find her some cute accessories!

Thats the other thing about it is she is kinda shy about it being fancy. She initially just wanted to get some vegetarian food from whole foods lol.

(think; typical person who starts detox threads; omg lol)

so its like the very idea of it being formal is a "thing" so this makes it even more funny to make a big show about it despite how she keeps wanting to make it some nonchalant thing.

she's just shy lol

I'd laugh :) Good luck, I think it's a good idea, ignore the negative comments, they just sound old and bitter lol
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Get a picture of the two of you framed.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    i never understood why guys give stuffed animals for V-day unless they're dating a 14 year old.

i agree with leading muscle, buying candy and flowers is pretty uninspired. for the same amount of money, why not take her to a comedy show, or take a dancing class and later go dancing, or a cooking class and cook a fab dinner for her?

He's in his late 20s and dating a girl in high school. So she basically is 14.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Allegorically the humor is similar to that one time when I went on a double date to the movies with a girl and after we parked I was like "ill catch up with you guys in a sec" and I put on like 15 sprays of cologne and then we went to the movies and supposedly I was like the affable dopey overly trying to impress her but failing in a cute way kind of guy for a moment.

Its kind of the same with this where I supposedly fail, but in a cute way with all those excess cliche gifts. But in the end its just supposed to come off as flattering.

I totally get the idea!! If she has any sense of humour which she must if you love her, she'll think its funny - I think its adorable. Its the perfect over the top geek way. Love it!! Who cares if she throws the bears out its only 80 dollars to make a fun gesture. But I would make her sleep with them at least once lined up on her bed haha- pretend you're hurt if she doesn't- Have fun - LOL

Exactly, its like you spent 80 dollars on that joke. Its kind of like how girls always say they want thoughtful gifts.

Its ironic because its a dual layer joke. One one hand its cliche, on the other it was clearly a sign of caring and a well thought out thing exclusively for the love of one person. Its quite romantic don't you think?

You should get her a gift she would actually enjoy instead of wasting $80 on stupid stuffed animals. Getting her one stuffed animal and some balloons chocolates flowers etc is a good thing but get her something she would enjoy or has been wanting, you don't have to spend a fortune but at least get her something she would want like a movie or an iTunes gift card or a necklace/errings from forever 21 or if you have an H&M or even a Ross or Marshalls or TJ Max you could find her some cute accessories!

Thats the other thing about it is she is kinda shy about it being fancy. She initially just wanted to get some vegetarian food from whole foods lol.

(think; typical person who starts detox threads; omg lol)

so its like the very idea of it being formal is a "thing" so this makes it even more funny to make a big show about it despite how she keeps wanting to make it some nonchalant thing.

she's just shy lol

I'd laugh :) Good luck, I think it's a good idea, ignore the negative comments, they just sound old and bitter lol

lol thanks. She usually gets all my jokes so Im pretty sure she will appreciate the gesture. I just think about her allll the time.