What should I get my GF for Valentines Day?

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    i never understood why guys give stuffed animals for V-day unless they're dating a 14 year old.

i agree with leading muscle, buying candy and flowers is pretty uninspired. for the same amount of money, why not take her to a comedy show, or take a dancing class and later go dancing, or a cooking class and cook a fab dinner for her?

He's in his late 20s and dating a girl in high school. So she basically is 14.

Judging by your past posting, I would say my GF is already more mature than you.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    i never understood why guys give stuffed animals for V-day unless they're dating a 14 year old.

i agree with leading muscle, buying candy and flowers is pretty uninspired. for the same amount of money, why not take her to a comedy show, or take a dancing class and later go dancing, or a cooking class and cook a fab dinner for her?

Judging by your past posting, I would say my GF is already more mature than you.

Oh right, I forgot you're mad because I told you to stop commenting on a breast implant thread unless you have a vagina, have given birth, and or have breastfed.

Remind me again how that makes me immature?
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    Well, speaking for myself, stuffed animals are a waste of money, give me an $80 gift card! :smile:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I think I would rather go on a mustache ride than the caulk (sp...................on purpose :) carousel!!:love:
  • JamesRustler
    JamesRustler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A lot of women older than 22 really do make me feel they don't realize that reality based on how cocky they talk.

Like its my this, my that, I want it like this, I choose to do that...

checks profile.

She's 28.

Reminder:

Men peak from 19-35.

Women peak from 15-22.

Thats a 7 year window vs a 16 year window. Stop talking tough on the internet lol.

Women peak early because they are tough on their bodies.

Between their daily Starbucks double chocolate mocha frappe and their cosmos every weekend, I'm surprised obesity and diabetes isn't more prevalent. Couple that with tanning, most look well into their 40's by the time they are 25. If you throw narcissistic tendencies in there too (daily selfies, IG and FB addiction), most are unbearable to be around after a few minutes.

There are a lot of men that do the same and look like crap, but it seems much more common in women.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    nothing says I love you like a Cleopatra *kitten* Clip
  • JamesRustler
    JamesRustler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh right, I forgot you're mad because I told you to stop commenting on a breast implant thread unless you have a vagina, have given birth, and or have breastfed.

Who the hell are you to tell someone to stop commentating on a thread? That right there tells us how immature you are.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

Who the hell are you to tell someone to stop commentating on a thread? That right there tells us how immature you are.

You obviously didn't see the thread. I'm not the only one who told him that. And considering he was telling the OP (an innocent woman who wants breast implants after losing her breasts from weight loss, breastfeeding, etc) that the reason she wants a boob job is because she has low self-esteem and wants to get attention from other men besides her husband, is enough of a reason for me to tell him to go away. Not to mention the fact that he said "women let themselves go when they get married and have kids."

So uh, I think the better question is who the hell does he think HE is?
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    We don't bother with these designated holidays anymore, but back in the day, we used to. I don't remember ONE thing my hubby ever BOUGHT me for Valentine's Day.

What I have NEVER forgotten is this: One year when Valentine's Day was on a Saturday and he had to go to work at 7am, he got up early (while I was still sleeping).

He cut out DOZENS of hearts, taped sewing thread to them, and hung them all over the kitchen from the ceiling. He took one of my lipsticks and scrawled "I love you" across the bathroom mirror. He had a pot of coffee ready for me to fire up, and a Valentine card propped in front of the coffee maker.

I can still recall heading out to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, after he had gone to work, and seeing all those hearts dangling from the ceiling.

One of the best gifts EVER!

Good luck!

This...I love this! It's the little things...
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Lol I can't tell if you're trolling at this point. Maybe its your avi.

I hope you're kidding.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Wait wut???
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I assume someone has already suggested "a boyfriend" right?
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    TFW no gf...

But when I am in a relationship, my standard Valentine's Day gift is a text to apologize for forgetting Valentine's Day. Works better than you might expect.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    TFW no gf...

But when I am in a relationship, my standard Valentine's Day gift is a text to apologize for forgetting Valentine's Day. Works better than you might expect.

I guess the message provides some form of stress relief and it becomes a positive thing?

lol
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Wait wut???

Did you google it ?? haha
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

Lol I can't tell if you're trolling at this point. Maybe its your avi.

I hope you're kidding.

At least my avi is real.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

...and here ladies and gentlemen you can see a beta out in the wild in his natural habitat trying to challenge the manhood of an alpha. A cheap and rarely effective tactic of which only the most beta of females would respond to ^
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Wait wut???

Did you google it ?? haha

Yeah I really liked the nipple to *kitten* combo versions...