Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    that (no offense) look sooo disgusting! lol, *cringe*

Yea they aren't the greatest....but they're cheap!!! That's why I buy them. Now that I'm finally getting caught up on bills after my 3months of unemployment, I'm gonna try to start buying 'real' food again. :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    And I also agree that we should all push it extra hard this week! I want to see a 2 lb loss for myself next week. Good luck to all of you! :)

Agreed. I want to see a 2lb loss!
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is really good motivation for me! Thanks
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Alright I'm cracking down!!! I wanna be in the 160's by Halloween. That's only 5.8lbs to go. No more soda. No more frappes/lattes. And time to watch my portions again!! I wanna be a hott old school pin-up girl for Halloween. :drinker:

You can do it!!!!

Get your costume now for more motivation!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Hot pockets = awesome!!! LOL they are yummy!

I like the lean sub pockets - the spicy Italian one

These are great for when you don't feel like cooking or want a quick pizza fix.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Little better - 164.8!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!!!

I did my run! With my boyfriend! I only did 6 of the 8 runs in the First day of C25k, but honestly, every other time I've started the program I only did 3 runs the first day. I LOVE that my boyfriend wants to do this with me, because that's he's the reason I'm pushing myself harder. :happy:

I forgot how amazing I feel after a good sweat!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Hot Pockets...yum! Haven't had one in a while...I like the ham & cheese ones.

I am a runner as of this year. I have done quite a few 5k's this year. I placed 5th in my division in the last one I did in June. I was super stoked! Wasn't expecting that at all! I have another one coming up Sept 25 and then one in Nov. (where I hope I will be close to my goal weight or @ my goal weight!)

I think the healthy BMI for my height (5'2) is low. It's 102-135. I remember when I was in high school I was 140-145 and everyone always said I was tiny.....soooo for right now, my goal is 135, I'm at 161 right now, but I will see how I feel after I lose about 15 more lbs.

Great job Rach, running with the bf!! I don't think I could run with my hubby! I would be too nervous!

I hope all you ladies had a great day!

Dani
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Great job Rach, running with the bf!! I don't think I could run with my hubby! I would be too nervous!

Oh I was craaaazy self conscious the whole time, but they say a lot of guys think girls who workout are more attractive, because it shows they take care of themselves. So even though my face was fuschia, I felt amazing. I just told him he had to run beside me or take off ahead, because I didn't want him to watch me from the back. :laugh:

And once we got home, showered and had dinner, he told me he was proud of me. That right there has me ready to push even harder tomorrow. :flowerforyou:

And it's about time I contribute to my team on introplay!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Alrighty ladies...had to share...I love this site and am going to buy some super cute clothes from here...the best site I could find for us curvy sexy women...their a little pricey, but worth it...remember though to look at the girls with your same dimensions before buying the clothing. Perfect site for Halloween outfits too...:blushing:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done on getting back to your running chief pin ip lady!

I remember the first time I ever ran with my boyfriend and dear me, I was dreading it...but afterwards it felt amazing...that was about 4 years ago and now I run alone because I've pushed a little further ahead, plus he has been having some back trouble!

I loved it though, even with my jiggly bits...just remember he loves you for who you are and I expect he was soooo proud of you!

I weighed this morning at 154.8lbs...that's over a 2lb loss since monday...I knew my body was holding onto water! Shall keep pushing and hope to see a further decline by monday!

Excellent work girls...you're doing fab!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    ^5 Rachel for getting out and running!

I started running last year with my boyfriend. You want to talk self conscious, he is ex military and was certified as a personal trainer years ago for running and weights!

He was a fabulous trainer, he ran at my pace and encouraged me all the time. He kept me motivated because there was no way I was going to say to him I don't feel like running tonight....lol I started my training with him in June 2010 and my first race was a half marathon in September 2010. It was a great accomplishment and something that we both love to do together.

Since my injury I miss running with him, we still head out together and he always give me a sexy whistle when he passes me.

I am so excited for our races this Sunday!

Deanna - you tease! You told us about a great website and didn't post the link! C'mon girly share it! :wink:

Karen
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

It's great to see all the banter and encouragement that's in this group now!!
    Feeling really crappy today - I went for an injection this morning and it seems I'm allergic to it.....short of breath, itchy hands and legs, nausea and the worst headache in the world

So on the downside, definitely no exercise today, my doctor told me to take it easy
    On the flip side though, I am in no mood to eat!

Stay strong ladies

xx
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE my scale today.... it told me 127 last night!!!!!! only 10-12 lbs to go till im at my goal weight! Over the weekend I bought 2 pairs of jeans. I bought them a size to small (they button, but it doesnt look pretty lol) My short term goal is to fit into them by the 1st of October! I really think its something I can accomplish! and if i do, im buying myself a new pair of boots to go with them :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    cathcakey - :flowerforyou: Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take it easy today and give yourself a good rest.

Jessika - Woo Hoo Love yourself not your scale, you were the disciplined one. New jeans and a new pair of boots as incentive, Nice!

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Oh I can't WAIT to buy new jeans. I only have 2 pairs right now, because I don't wanna fill my closet til I'm settled on a good weight... I don't want to spend too much money on ones I'm not going to be in for awhile!!

I figure when I hit 170 I'll go try some new ones on. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My goal for today is to DRINK WATER!!! I'm not doing so well with that lately.
    :drinker:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    My goal for today is to DRINK WATER!!! I'm not doing so well with that lately.
    :drinker:

Me too. I didn't drink enough yesterday and am paying the price with leg cramps today. :grumble:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    ^5 Rachel for getting out and running!

I started running last year with my boyfriend. You want to talk self conscious, he is ex military and was certified as a personal trainer years ago for running and weights!

He was a fabulous trainer, he ran at my pace and encouraged me all the time. He kept me motivated because there was no way I was going to say to him I don't feel like running tonight....lol I started my training with him in June 2010 and my first race was a half marathon in September 2010. It was a great accomplishment and something that we both love to do together.

Since my injury I miss running with him, we still head out together and he always give me a sexy whistle when he passes me.

I am so excited for our races this Sunday!

Deanna - you tease! You told us about a great website and didn't post the link! C'mon girly share it! :wink:

Karen

Ooopsie- it must not have pasted:grumble: ...here it is http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ooopsie- it must not have pasted:grumble: ...here it is http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

I was looking at that site a few days ago!! Love it!!! I think I'm gonna treat myself with clothes from there when I hit my goals. I've been browsing for halloween.