Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies! :flowerforyou:

Cina04...what a very inspirational post...It's 23:41 here and I want to get my running gear on! :flowerforyou:

Had a great day in all honesty...we went out for a meal to our local restaurant and I ate like a PIG...but, 5 months ago...I know I culd have eaten a first course and desert twice over...I was full after a few mouth fulls of the meal but continued to finish it...it tasted darn good! :laugh:

I love this thread and I think EVERY member of the pin up thread should put a pin up pic in their ticker! (try saying that after a few bevvies lol)...

Another thing, my boyfriends divorce is finally in the final stages...we've been together for 6 years but didn't feel the need to "seek" out a divorce....although now, we have set a date for the wedding next year, we managed to get the ball rolling a few months back. Isn't it strange? We have a mortgage together, a little dog and we share everything, but I have always been concerned that he would go back to his missus...even after 6 years together...finally we are getting closure :flowerforyou:

He said to me today "12 months ago, I used to eye you up all the time, because to me you were sexy and gorgeous, but now, you are feeling so good about yourself... find you a million times more gorgeous and I never knew that was possible"...

Nooooo, he wasn't drunk :laugh: I think my self esteem has gone up ten fold and It's oozing out of me...all thanks to this website! He supports me completely but keeps telling me he doesnt want me to get too skinny...I am many moons away from that...and I will always keep my curves!

Woweee...sorry about the long post...looks like the 2 glasses of wine I had have made me dribble on lol

I look forward to becoming a life long member of this thread...i:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Stay happy :flowerforyou:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    cina - thanks for the inspirational post! WOW Even sick you manage to kick butt! Wear your shirt proud lady!

Natalie -your boyfriend sounds like a gem!

I'm off to hug my man!

Enjoy the evening ladies!

Karen
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Come on ladies...get your pin up pics in your ticker..we'll be a funky, official group then!!!

Plus, they are all super sexy anyway :flowerforyou:

Get that water down you.!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    Not feeling very good today. Walked 4 miles and did a little pilates... wasnt going to do anything else tonight.. but then got on here and realized i need to get my lazy butt up and do a little workout... 30 day shred it is... here goes nothing... would rather be sleeping though :)
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    and just as i posted that, the baby woke up.... damn... looks like i might not be working out after all
  • Ms_Natalie
    Options
    and just as i posted that, the baby woke up.... damn... looks like i might not be working out after all

hey...no worries....just get a little extra in tomorrow...cwtch (hug..welsh slang) that baby tight...

xxxx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Nooooo, he wasn't drunk :laugh: I think my self esteem has gone up ten fold and It's oozing out of me...all thanks to this website! He supports me completely but keeps telling me he doesnt want me to get too skinny...I am many moons away from that...and I will always keep my curves!

That's the same attitude my boyfriend has. He's fully supportive but finds me sexy the way I am now. It's the new found confidence in myself that's making me more attractive in his eyes. He HATES it when he goes to put his arm around my waist or touch me and I say 'Ewwww gross don't touch me there, it's jiggly!'. Hahahaha
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just got done my interval run/walks with my bf again!! This time we did 2.4mi, last time we only did 1.7. Whoohoo!! And in the same amount of time too! So either I ran more of it this time, or a ran/walked faster! Either way, I'm happy!!

Now that I'm cutting out all soda, I was trying to find something other than water to have here or there. I bought V8 fusion today, the Light one, Peach Mango. It's goood!!!! And for 50calories a cup, I'm happy.

Oh, I also sliced up a banana and laid the slices flat in a baggie and froze them. Makes a yummy cold snack. I can definitely use that in this Texas heat! Kinda gives it the texture of ice cream but it's a healthy banana!

Okay, that's enough outta me for tonight.:flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Not having a good week... Monday was my killer migraine. And now I have a bad cold. I'm not counting calories because I'm eating what goes down my sore throat easiest... ugh :( I may make an attempt at going to zumba today at 4 after work... We'll see how I feel. I hate being sick. It makes me sad. Scale is still showing lower than Monday tho... so that's good I guess.

PLUS! I had requested saturday off from my second job for plans with a friend. But I got scheduled anyway... now I may be too sick to work... and they're gonna think I'm lying since I had requested it off initially. Ugh... I think I may just quit anyway.

Hope everyone else is having a better week! haha
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies

Well things here are very dreary! I woke up this morning to snow!! Its September 17 and we have snow on our back deck! Somehow this is just not fair! I was planning on running, but changed my mind because of it. No way am I jogging in that today! I plan on hitting the gym after work and then jogging with the dog when we get home. Hopefully that wil free up enough calories for pizza for dinner.

Oh about the supportive husband. Mine is being amazing! He joined MFP with me even though he only has like 10 pounds to lose, He is tracking everything and is asking me to make him some of the healthy foods I have made for myself. I could not ask for more!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    WOW, What a crazy week. I think yesterday I finally stretched myself too thin, 5 kids (4 in school) is rough, finishing up the planning for our youngests (he's 2:happy: ) b-day Saturday, working out, cookinc, cleaning, laundry, errands, working out, just started college again to finish my Associates Degree. It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. I had a horrible case of fatigue in my left leg and a serious headache. I've kicked them though today and am happy it's almost the weekend again. Gonna enjoy the night with my hubby and our babes relaxing watching a movie tonight, got another big day tomorrow.

I'm going to take working out a little easier today, probably just a bike ride at dusk! Hope everyone had a good week and has an even better weekend, got lot's more last minute errands to run probably catch up with you ladies Monday :wink:
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    well girls, i have to confess my EPIC FAIL!
    Yesterday, I went for my normal lunchbreak workout. Found out that my gym membership has EXPIRED, so I couldn't work out. Weighed in (after 2 days of zumba and 1 day of kickboxing) only to find that I have GAINED a pound. Ugh. Yeah, so yesterday was not a good day.

I definitely don't want to gain everything back because I lost my gym membership! I'm in Louisiana, so it is definitely wayyyyy too hot to be running outdoors (still 100 degrees out). Does anyone have good reccomendations for home workout videos??
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    I definitely don't want to gain everything back because I lost my gym membership! I'm in Louisiana, so it is definitely wayyyyy too hot to be running outdoors (still 100 degrees out). Does anyone have good reccomendations for home workout videos??

I just discovered www.exercisetv.tv which has ~200 workout videos you can download for free-$16. You can also get some of their workouts OnDemand with certain cable providers (Comcast, Cox),
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    if you are a size 10 at 160 something then YES you are going to look GREAT at 150!! And curves are beautiful! It all depends on your body shape! I think 150 is a great goal see how you feel at 150 and decide then. but sounds to me like it will be great
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ugh I forgot my lunch at home and so I went to McD's and made far from healthy choices. Now I feel like I screwed up my day. No time for a workout tonight because we're going to a Drowning Pool concert I got free tickets to. Hmm I think I'll just make the best choices I can for the rest of the day and not worry about it.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Stand up and dance through the entire concert to burn off some of those calories. :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Stand up and dance through the entire concert to burn off some of those calories. :smile:

Oooooh I didn't think about that!! 2uge4p4.gif

Just_Cuz_13.gif

n7.gif
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Ladies!

Enjoy your weekend and try to make healthy choices and be active!

Karen
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Still open for more pin-up girls? I've been stuck at my current weight and need motivation to push me a little further. Plus, I'll be finishing C25K next week, which is great, but then my workouts will be slightly less structured and goal-oriented, so I'll need that extra kick in the glutes to get out the door!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Still open for more pin-up girls? I've been stuck at my current weight and need motivation to push me a little further. Plus, I'll be finishing C25K next week, which is great, but then my workouts will be slightly less structured and goal-oriented, so I'll need that extra kick in the glutes to get out the door!

Just send me your start weight asap, and sent me your weight every monday morning. :flowerforyou: