Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Hannah_2507
    Options
    174lbs this week, still going down just not as fast as i'd like. I've got 5 lbs until I reach the lowest point I've been before so I'm determined to work hard.
    Good luck to the rest of you for this week!!! xxx
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 238.4. Not sure how since I was sick all week... went to the gym twice... and didn't make the best food choices.. but I'll take it :)
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies

I weighed in at 183.0 this morning which I am happy about. I have noticed that I have a ton more confidence. I wore this outfit on saturday that was much more risque than I normally would! It felt nice to know that I was looking hot! My biggest challenge was yesterday. DH was playing soccer all day at a building called the "Subway Soccer Centre". Now you would think that there would be a subway inside of it?? Of course not! The nearest ones were all closed as well, so we wound up eating at Wendy's because it was the only thing open. I still stayed under my calories for the day and even my sodium was ok, but I was not happy. My tummy hurt all night.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wish I could have joined this but had a baby not even 5 weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out to see if yall do it again. I'm an artist and have painted a lot of old fashioned pin up girls. So adorable! Have you seen www.pinupgirlclothing.com? It's my goal to be able to wear something from there and look hooot! Can't wait!

Feel free to join anytime! Just send me a start weight and weigh in every monday!
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose anything! :( 145
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I didnt have time to eat breakfast this morning, and only grabbed a lean pocket for lunch, so I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get my calories in without stuffing my face tonight. Plus I'm going running so that's even more calories to eat! I'll have like 1400left to go after I get off work! lol. Maybe I'll just eat a normal dinner and not worry about it.
  • sheilabennett
    Options

I had a great weekend and so proud of my run yesterday with my daughter and family. I posted about it under the Success section.

Anyone have any ideas for challenges or goals this week that we can help one another with?

Karen

Congrats Karen! Was that the Army Run? I was going to walk it, but chickened out!!

My challenge this week is to go to the gym 4 times. I keep saying I am going to do it, go once and then wimp out. I just cannot keep myself motivated. Does anyone have any ideas?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach - love the new photo! You look hot chiquita!

Anyone have any ideas for challenges or goals this week that we can help one another with?

Thank you!!! I was bored and messing with my own version of a pin-up look. :)

I'm challenging myself to do all 8 runs in the Week 1 C25k. Normally I do about 6 and walk the rest, but I'm really going to push this week. My bf and I have some friendly competition going on. :wink:
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Nice picture Rachel...well I was at 178.4 at today's weigh in. Did not loose as much but it's better than nothing.

Keep it up ladies!!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I was bad and craving a frappe. So I decided to go to mcd's for lunch. Instead of getting the double cheeseburger meal though, I opted to skip the fries and just get a mcdouble. So instead of a 1370cal lunch, it was only 940. Hahaha, made up for the breakfast I missed! :laugh:
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    Will be jumping on the scale when i get home from work.. interested in seeing what it shows... ate pretty horrible all weekend... and drank my way through an 8 hour tattoo session on saturday.. oops! lol
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Will be jumping on the scale when i get home from work.. interested in seeing what it shows... ate pretty horrible all weekend... and drank my way through an 8 hour tattoo session on saturday.. oops! lol

Jealous!!! The itch is back, I need to get my forearm worked on some more and get my shoulder started!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm up to 157 (which is where I started @ wk 1). UGH!!! Went away for the weekend to visit my aunt. Couldn't resist the homemade Mexican meals!! I don't cook them, so splurged. Getting back on track starting today!!!! Plus, it's my TOM, so know my weight will fluctuate with the bloating and all.

Hope everyone has a good week!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congrats Karen! Was that the Army Run? I was going to walk it, but chickened out!!

My challenge this week is to go to the gym 4 times. I keep saying I am going to do it, go once and then wimp out. I just cannot keep myself motivated. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sheila - Yes it was the Army Run that I did. It is such an inspirational run. You should of went, the weather was beautiful as well! Here is the link to my post about it www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121336-my-first-5-km-a-non-scale-success

What gym do you belong to? I am a member of Goodlife and go to the one on Queen St. downtown.

Karen
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

I'm down .2 to 212.0. Way better than I was expecting! Started exercising yesterday for the first time since the beginning of the summer, did 25 minutes of Wii cardio and then 10 minutes of Wii abs. I'm a hurting lady today, but I feel good! Going for a 30 minute walk at lunch, I'm pretty stoked!

Everyone's weigh-ins look fabulous! Congratulations!

jewel :flowerforyou:
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    I didn't lose anything.....leave me at 194......man the weekends are killing me
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    It's all good sugarskull, we all have off days. Back in the saddle today :flowerforyou:
  • nicolestewart13
    Options
    I am down one pound this week. So I am now 196. Keep up the good work everybody!!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    176.6 for me this week so I'm pleased!!

So pleased for all you pin ups! Well done!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Beautiful Pin-ups!
    I weighed in at 124.8 down .6! Woo-hoo!

Man, what a weekend. Monday morning weigh-ins have me stressed out. My best friend is in town and TOM at the same time. Not the most scale friendly mix, but I guess I managed. I think I must have had close to 90-100 oz. of water yesterday trying to flush everything out!
    Again, I am so impressed with everyone here. I know it is not easy, yet here we are! Keep it up girls!

My son's third birthday is tomorrow and there will be dessert, I will be eating it and it better be delicious!