Why do so many female body builders get fake boobs?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I also forgot to say that I think all kinds of breasts are beautiful. All sizes, shapes, colors of breasts and nipples, real, enhanced.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My mother lifts weights and has implants. She chose to get them because after breast feeding and age they obviously weren't what they used to be. It was her personal choice and I think it was a good one. In my opinion I think this thread is terrible. It's sad that a woman posted this and then goes on to show extreme cases in photos that may or may not be photoshopped . Then gives the little disclaimer that she's not hating. That is totally laughable......but I'm not hating on you, so don't take it the wrong way......ok?

Actually I intentionally showed a variety of different types of muscly women. I get the impression that you didn't actually read through this thread. Additionally I think you are being more than a bit dramatic. I wonder how sensitive you are in real life to take a generic albeit slightly naive question so personally. It really isn't about your mother or anyone in particular so get over yourself. Also I didn't take the photos but since I am a designer I can tell you that very little editing has been done to these photos.
    Thank you for your self righteous, unnecessary comments.

I'm not sensitive at all. I get the impression that you're self righteous and a know it all. I'm supposed to take your word for it that the photos are legit because you're a designer? I don't think so. I don't know you. When you speak about women with implants you are speaking of friends and family of mine who have them. So it is a little personal. Do you get that? Not hard to understand. These people are close to me so I'm going to have an opinion about it. If you get so worked up over "unnecessary comments" on the Internet, you are a going to have a very tough time. We women do many things to enhance our appearances. If I made disparaging remarks about your drawn in lips that resemble the Joker. I would expect you to have a less than favorable reaction. But I wouldn't do that because that wouldn't be very nice of me.

http-_althelamp.tumblr.com_post_26751815963z.gif
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the whole fake boob thing in general. I couldn't ever see putting my body through major surgery for cosmetic reasons, but that's just me.
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    wood berry 2nd chick
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Because they have so low a body fat ratio that their boobs have disappeared, breasts being FAT ( with nerves and milk ducts, admittedly), and they don't want to look androgynous. Which is very likely to happen when a woman has visible musculature and no curves.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I know this is probably a done topic. I just want to clarify that I would never judge a woman in a negative way for choosing implants. My only point is that when I pick up a fitness magazine and it appears all the women have implants I just think that I would like to see more variety. It's just the modeling industry. I find myself not wanting those magazines around for my daughters. But then there are other fitness magazines that do have more diversity. Some women have them and others don't. I feel ok about sending those to the fourth grade class to cut up for their goal collages.
  • Ness7891
    Ness7891 Posts: 26
    Options
    I think women can look very sexy with fake breasts. For me it was never a big deal. It's cosmetic choice. Just like putting on makeup is. At least that is how I look at it. Women with fake breasts can look just as good as women without fake breasts. It's all relative.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    My mother lifts weights and has implants. She chose to get them because after breast feeding and age they obviously weren't what they used to be. It was her personal choice and I think it was a good one. In my opinion I think this thread is terrible. It's sad that a woman posted this and then goes on to show extreme cases in photos that may or may not be photoshopped . Then gives the little disclaimer that she's not hating. That is totally laughable......but I'm not hating on you, so don't take it the wrong way......ok?

Actually I intentionally showed a variety of different types of muscly women. I get the impression that you didn't actually read through this thread. Additionally I think you are being more than a bit dramatic. I wonder how sensitive you are in real life to take a generic albeit slightly naive question so personally. It really isn't about your mother or anyone in particular so get over yourself. Also I didn't take the photos but since I am a designer I can tell you that very little editing has been done to these photos.
    Thank you for your self righteous, unnecessary comments.

I'm not sensitive at all. I get the impression that you're self righteous and a know it all. I'm supposed to take your word for it that the photos are legit because you're a designer? I don't think so. I don't know you. When you speak about women with implants you are speaking of friends and family of mine who have them. So it is a little personal. Do you get that? Not hard to understand. These people are close to me so I'm going to have an opinion about it. If you get so worked up over "unnecessary comments" on the Internet, you are a going to have a very tough time. We women do many things to enhance our appearances. If I made disparaging remarks about your drawn in lips that resemble the Joker. I would expect you to have a less than favorable reaction. But I wouldn't do that because that wouldn't be very nice of me.

http-_althelamp.tumblr.com_post_26751815963z.gif

hahaha Need some ice for that BURN?!