Any women over 45 out there trying to lose weight?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and need to lose 54 lbs.
  • MelissaLee016
    MelissaLee016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, I've been doing daily 15-minut HIIT and bodyweight exercises mostly twice per day since March 24th. I'm down to 177 so far as this digital scale is concerned. I'm gong to give up the weighing part of this and instead start (as of tomorrow) noting my progress by measurements. My shirts are fitting a lot more loosely, my yoga pants are even loose and I'm having to roll the waist to keep them from fallling down. I know since I'm doing exercise that builds muscle that I'm likely to notice a loss of fat rather than a drop in weight. NOT looking forward to these measurements, but I'm seeing such a noticeable difference in such a short time that it should be pretty exciting to see the progress! Hope everyone is feeling happy with their progress and motivated! :smile:
  • pheasant99
    Options
    I'm 75 and hoping to lose 24lbs. Brisk walking only exercise possible. Lost 4lbs in 9 days. Keep going.
  • cychogal
    cychogal Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 50 and need to lose about 50 pounds. I sometimes wonder if it's futile, at my age, but I see from several posts here than it can be done. I am trying to take a good hard honest look at my actual efforts and I think that will show me that it's not my age, or hormones, that are preventing me from losing. It's my habits that aren't really changing. Talking about it won't work. It's going to take some action -- some real change.
    Best of luck to all!!