30 day shredders...starting Monday!

Options

Replies

• sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks Karen - that is the same Superman move as P90X - yea!!!

So, I started D10 L2 last night and only got ~15 minutes in before my 6-month old decided she was done playing by herself and needed her mommy. So, I think I'll repeat the last day of Level 2 and get started on Level 3 this weekend. :smile:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yeah SJ those are KILLERS ... I forget someone was here saying she didn't think they do anything. Again, DO THEM they do work and they do help your butt and your back and your CORE which is essentially what Level 3 is about.

Off to work for me!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Day 19 complete...took awhile to get back on track with this but I've been having family issues with my hubbys' Grandpa who's back in the hospital, it's not looking too good. And we have our 2nd wedding anniversary dinner is this weekend, gonna be a long weekend in St Louis between the hospital and dinner and back again. *hugs* all and have a good weekend.
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    D4 10/15 - 166.2lbs

Heart Rate Max: 144
    Heart Rate Avg: 122
    Calories Burned:214

3lb Weights and 5lb Weights used ...
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well! Keep up the great work :) Doing 2 level 3s today since I missed yesterdays. Almost finished now .... I think Tues or Wed. is my day 30!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    5 more days left for me :) I will be at Disneyland tomorrow so getting other cardio in (and defensive skills while moving through the crowd) ... I am going to wear my HRM just to see LOL

So here is DAY 5 (even though I went to Disneyland today to pick up my pass and STILL had to fight crowds ... yeah, I must be a masochist)

D5 10/16 - 166.2lbs

Heart Rate Max: 138
    Heart Rate Avg: 118
    Calories Burned:202

3lb Weights and 5lb Weights used ...
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Grrrr. . .so still haven't fit in my last day of Level 2. I planned on it Saturday, but I had to come up to work for a few minutes and found flooding, so I spent a good 4 hours of my Saturday moving old boxes and client files which was quite a workout! Then, my husband decided to get out of town for the weekend, and we didn't get back until late last night.

So, hopefully I can get back on track today! If nothing else I really want to at least finish my 30 days by the end of October, which will be like 15 longer than I originally planned. . .but I guess better late than never!

Good job to everyone who's staying on track with it!
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    D6 10/18 - 166.2lbs

Heart Rate Max:138
    Heart Rate Avg:114
    Calories Burned: 181

3lb Weights on end cardio only and 5lb Weights used ...
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I missed 2 days last week. So my last day is now Thursday. Still going strong and burning around average of 230-270 calories. I burn more when my heart is in it. Lately I feel blah and kinda feel like im just going through the motions. (darn you TOM and hormones). Kinda bummed because I wanted to measure on Thursday but I know I will be completely bloated so I will measure on Monday. So far I lost 7lbs with the shred not sure about the inches yet but I can tell in my clothes that I lost some.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Day 20 is complete..considering level 3 next time...we'll see :)
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I think I am getting burned out on this workout ... but I will be done with it on Saturday (due to taking Tuesday's off and not working out on Sunday). I am going to do a small workout tonight but do the NMTZ instead just to give variation. Either I am not measuring right or I haven't lost inches LOL I must have though because my pants/clothes are fitting MUCH better.
  • ceredonia
    Options
    I've taken unofficial measurements a couple times (only 3 more Level 3s to go till done) and either I'm not doing it right, or I haven't lost anything... I don't really notice clothes fitting better or looking more fit, except for maybe a little pinching in around my sides, but not enough to make my jeans baggy. Getting discouraged, but I'll finish anyway because hey, I've come this far!

I'm also going to take my measurements today, because I started Turbo Jam and want to see if that gives me any results. So I guess I'll see.
  • ceredonia
    Options
    Yeah, just took official measurements for Turbo Jam,and compared them to my blog measurements from when I started 30DS--not a single change, and I also did NMTZ and BFBM a couple times, went to the gym about 3x/week, and took a kickboxing class once a week during all this. I wonder if I'm measuring wrong or something. I've been eating better, I've stayed about the same weight (well, lost a pound or so since then, sort of at a plateau). Oh well. Maybe I'll see results with TJ and I'll try to eat better and workout more.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    YAY!!! Day 21 in total which means I started level 3 today!! Aside from the squat jumping and the last abs move, I loved it!
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    does it matter if your doing the dvd in the am or pm? which will get better results?
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    3 more days of this LOL

D7 10/20 - 166lbs

Heart Rate Max:138
    Heart Rate Avg:110
    Calories Burned:177

3lb Weights on end cardio only and 5lb Weights used ...

and it depends on when you feel comfy working out or have time. I work out after work :)
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I too am getting a bit burnt out. 2 more left ... 1 tonight and probably skipping Friday and doing it on Saturday. Unless I feel motivated to get 2 rounds in tonight lol doubt it!

I am looking forward to starting the 30 down slimdown next. I love Jillian I just get tired of doing the same thing over and over. Totally looking forward to doing 3 different dvds. :)
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I too am getting a bit burnt out. 2 more left ... 1 tonight and probably skipping Friday and doing it on Saturday. Unless I feel motivated to get 2 rounds in tonight lol doubt it!

I am looking forward to starting the 30 down slimdown next. I love Jillian I just get tired of doing the same thing over and over. Totally looking forward to doing 3 different dvds. :)

I am TOTALLY feeling those side plank raises in my obliques today LOL ... I still do modified push ups, I really lack upper body strength and it makes my implants feel funny LOL. I have to talk to my neighbor about the P90X and remind him I want to start it on the 1st of November. If it's proves too much for me I am going to do the slimdown. I have to say though the NMTZ is an *kitten* KICKER
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options

I am TOTALLY feeling those side plank raises in my obliques today LOL ... I still do modified push ups, I really lack upper body strength and it makes my implants feel funny LOL. I have to talk to my neighbor about the P90X and remind him I want to start it on the 1st of November. If it's proves too much for me I am going to do the slimdown. I have to say though the NMTZ is an *kitten* KICKER

hehe I cant wait to try NMTZ i hope it kicks my bootay i could use some shrinkage in that department LOL. I tried doing p90x before. I gained weight with it because I burnt so many calories I couldnt keep up with eating all of them. I know a lot of women who had great results with it though. My goal is to do p90x once I hit goal because it tones you all over. I just need to shred the fat right now. Let me know if you are going to do the slimdown maybe we can start a new thread.
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    Day 8 lovelies ... 2 more to go ... better burn today

D8 10/21 - 165lbs

Heart Rate Max:145
    Heart Rate Avg:127
    Calories Burned:222

3lb Weights on end cardio only and 5lb Weights used ..