30 day shredders...starting Monday!

Options
If your interested post your start weight by Monday and inches.... hips...waist...thighs...and arms! Were for real, the first day of 30 day shred is Monday. We will consistantly work through it for 30 days...starting 9/20! ;et's see how many inches we can burn hot mama's!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would looove to join, tho I can only track my weight :(
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I'm up for this, if my dvd ever turns up! I've been waiting for it to get delivered forever (well, about 6 days but it feels like forever cos I just want to get started!)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I do it sporadically along with other dvds and running, but I have been taking too many "rest days" in a row lately, only working out 2-3 times a week.

I need something to get me up off the couch daily.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im in..just got the dvd! do i need any weights or anything ? xx
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

You'll need some 3 or 5 lbs weights. I made the mistake of starting with 5's. Couldn't lift my arms the next day :wink:
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i am in:smile:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am so in! My dvd arrived a couple of weeks ago and I did the first 3 days then forgot about it until last night. Would love to join you and start properly on Monday and we can keep each other going (and add a bit of healthy competition)!! Will post weight and measurements on Monday!

DeannaGarcia thanks for getting this going! Can't wait to get started!! :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm in :D although I won't have the same start date, i've already started and am on day 10 today, but I can use all the support I can get,. I want to do it every day but I've had 3 rest days so far :/
    My measurements and weight on day 1 were:

Weight: 140lb
    Waist: 29.5in
    Hips: 35.5in
    Thighs: 23in
    Arms: 11.5in
  • crazybxrmom
    crazybxrmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Im in...I ahve done a total of 8 days of this and love it. I ahve done 6 days of level one and a day each of 2 and 3 just to know what it was all about. So I could really use a group to help keep me focused. This has beena bad week exercisie way...I started my cycle this week and have been lazy with everything except my walking.

All measurements in standard measure.
    Start weight: 172.5
    waist 36
    hips 41
    thigh 23.75
    bicep 13
  • cherylclark2011
    cherylclark2011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in, I have just joined MFP today and had ordered the dvd already after it being recommended (although to be fair it is still in its wrapper)

I will update my measurements when i get home :blushing:
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Sign me up.
  • Cat1973
    Options
    Hi all, just signed up today...hello everyone!!! Can you tell me what DVD everyone is mentioning? Cat
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    So in, I ordered it last week so I am hoping for it to be in the mail today or tmr. I will post measurements later I have them at home.
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new!

I was just wondering how you track the DVD in your exercise part of MyFitnessPal. I'm not sure how to calculate the calories. Does anyone have any tips?

I am going to start the DVD today (already promised a friend I would!), but I would love to check in on this thread!

I have my measurements at home, so I'll post them tonight!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    darkling_glory I would use a HRM to get the calories burned or if you don't have one, put it as circuit training in the exercise log for a rough idea
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

Yes you will need some weights, I've done it before and I prefer my 3.5lb weights :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I am so in! My dvd arrived a couple of weeks ago and I did the first 3 days then forgot about it until last night. Would love to join you and start properly on Monday and we can keep each other going (and add a bit of healthy competition)!! Will post weight and measurements on Monday!

DeannaGarcia thanks for getting this going! Can't wait to get started!! :flowerforyou:

Great ideas :smile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options

You'll need some 3 or 5 lbs weights. I made the mistake of starting with 5's. Couldn't lift my arms the next day :wink:

Hahaha that's so funny, me too!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I'd love to join in, I have just joined MFP today and had ordered the dvd already after it being recommended (although to be fair it is still in its wrapper)

I will update my measurements when i get home :blushing:

lol, look forward to it :flowerforyou:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hi all, just signed up today...hello everyone!!! Can you tell me what DVD everyone is mentioning? Cat

We are refering to "Jillian Michaels 30 day shred" can be found on Amzon for 8-12 dollars...it's a GREAT buy!