30 day shredders...starting Monday!

Options

Replies

• xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Yay I did my 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 1 yesterday!! I thought for sure I would be sore today but I am not lol. I am taking a zumba class tonight and am hoping I have enough time to do Day 2 tonight! I really like it. Did not love the jumping jacks though I thought I was going to knock the house down LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL :laugh:

LOL, Great job!! Glad your not sore, the firat time I did this about 3-4months ago I made the mistake of using 6lb weights the first day...let's just say I couldn't move the next day. It killed me, hahaha!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES! YOUR ALL GOING SO WELL!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Positively_Me - I've read a lot about chocolate milk lately for recovery and that's what I've been using. I try to have an 8 oz glass before and an 8 oz glass after my workout. I'd like to know if anyone else has been doing this. . .

Yesterday, I finished Day 7/Level 1 of 30DS. It is getting easier, however, that side lunge with the arm raise in the last strength section KILL ME!! I have no upper body strength, but hopefully that changes soon!

Keep pushing through everyone - it will be great to see our results in just 30 days!! :smooched:

have you tried the light silk chocolate milk...... SOOOO YUMMY
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Okay ... ordered the DVD from Amazon will be here Thursday. I decided to order it because I want to move up to the next level in about 10 or so days.
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just FYI to all - I bought my 30DS DVD at Wal-Mart for $10.
  • Kappa124
    Options
    Bump :)
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 again last night--second night doing it--and I didn't make it past the second circuit. I am so sore from the first night that every time I'd try to squat, the muscles just above my knees would hurt so bad that my legs would shake and I'd want to cry. I'm feeling better today, so I'm going to give it a go again. Maybe one day I'll actually finish level 1. It looks so much easier when they do it!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    For those of you contmeplating the chocolate milk for recovery -- I have read that study too but I think it was done on men who engaged in strenuous activities and they used low fat CM. A synopsis of the study can be found here http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/152240.php

Official day 2 of 30DS completed this morning. Tomorrow (time allowing) I am going to try do go through it twice. Call me crazy --
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!
    :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    Options
    I have my schedule done as far as when to switch. Tonight will be day 3 for me, since I started on Sunday (before I knew about this thread) ... I guess our official "end date" is October 19th?
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Positively_Me - I've read a lot about chocolate milk lately for recovery and that's what I've been using. I try to have an 8 oz glass before and an 8 oz glass after my workout. I'd like to know if anyone else has been doing this. . .

Yesterday, I finished Day 7/Level 1 of 30DS. It is getting easier, however, that side lunge with the arm raise in the last strength section KILL ME!! I have no upper body strength, but hopefully that changes soon!

Keep pushing through everyone - it will be great to see our results in just 30 days!! :smooched:

have you tried the light silk chocolate milk...... SOOOO YUMMY

I have the Silk litte, vanilla but I'm gonna give chocalate a try next week now too!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Okay ... ordered the DVD from Amazon will be here Thursday. I decided to order it because I want to move up to the next level in about 10 or so days.

Perfect timing!! You'll like level 2 :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I did level 1 again last night--second night doing it--and I didn't make it past the second circuit. I am so sore from the first night that every time I'd try to squat, the muscles just above my knees would hurt so bad that my legs would shake and I'd want to cry. I'm feeling better today, so I'm going to give it a go again. Maybe one day I'll actually finish level 1. It looks so much easier when they do it!

I was the same way my first time because I used 6lb weights. How big are the weights your using?

Yay for you, for giving it another go! :bigsmile:
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    For those of you contmeplating the chocolate milk for recovery -- I have read that study too but I think it was done on men who engaged in strenuous activities and they used low fat CM. A synopsis of the study can be found here http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/152240.php

Official day 2 of 30DS completed this morning. Tomorrow (time allowing) I am going to try do go through it twice. Call me crazy --

. I'v done it twice before too, it's not that bad and a great excersice for the time spent doing it! I'm going to read up on the article in a min. thanks :)
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Day 2 done!
    :happy:

Keep up the hard work!!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I have my schedule done as far as when to switch. Tonight will be day 3 for me, since I started on Sunday (before I knew about this thread) ... I guess our official "end date" is October 19th?

Yes on the 19th we will do our final session of pahse 3 where we will then re-measure :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Day 8 :) CHECK!!! Keep it up all!! You're doing great!
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to the site. I just added the app to my phone to help me track my eating and found this tread on the website. I started the 30 Shred on September 13. I'm just doing it on the weekdays so I plan on doing it for 6 calendar weeks so I still do the workout for 30 days. I'm still on Level 1 but I plan to try Level 2 starting next week. So far I've lost 6 pounds I sure most of that is water weight because I've also cut out diet sodas and have started trying to drink more water but my clothes fit better so I'm happy.

Start weight 191
    Current weight 185
  • KarenBorter
    Options

Yes on the 19th we will do our final session of pahse 3 where we will then re-measure :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

wo0t thanks for the confirmation. I have the dates planted in my Blackberry!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm new to the site. I just added the app to my phone to help me track my eating and found this tread on the website. I started the 30 Shred on September 13. I'm just doing it on the weekdays so I plan on doing it for 6 calendar weeks so I still do the workout for 30 days. I'm still on Level 1 but I plan to try Level 2 starting next week. So far I've lost 6 pounds I sure most of that is water weight because I've also cut out diet sodas and have started trying to drink more water but my clothes fit better so I'm happy.

Start weight 191
    Current weight 185

Good for you!!! Great to have you.
    Welcome:flowerforyou: