Options

Replies

• darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Heidi!
  • jellybeany
    Options
    I'm in! Just got my DVD in the mail yesterday and have been itching to get started! What better way too start than with a support group! Can't wait!...Bring it on Jillian Michaels (I'm going to regret saying that) LOL
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    My dvd still hasn't arrived :explode:

I'm going to stay with my mum for a week on tuesday as well, so unless it turns up tomorrow it'll be over a week till I can get started. So frustrating!!!

I'm still going to log my measurements tomorrow, and just join in when I can. Good luck everyone, let me know how you all get on with it!
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that you can watch this on Comcast On Demand (L1) -- under the sports and exercise then under Jillian Michaels. Just thought I would pass that along for those of you still waiting for your DVDs to arrive.
  • lynneb0204
    Options
    I'm in but will have to start on Tuesday as we have visitors (my in laws) staying until then. Will that be okay?
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the dvd, tried it out and couldn't do more than the first 17min.I have joined another thread and only did the video 2x in the first week (last week) and I did just do another round today for 5days in total. Keep with it all and best of luck to you!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Are we all ready for tomorrow? :happy:

I went out to eat yesterday. And had rest days yesterday AND today, so I am more than ready to kick my own butt....

To all those that can't start tomorrow or already started...
    That's FINE! As long as you are DOING something you are succeeding. Feel free to share your progress even though you are on a slightly different schedule.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, now I don't feel so bad :) My current weight : 205 (started at 206.8 2weeks from today) and my measurements from when I started 2weeks ago:
    Neck 14in
    Bicep L 14.5 R 14
    Under Chest 37
    Waist 38.5
    Across the belly button 43.5
    Belly Pooch-area(just below belly button) 49
    Hips(measured just below pooch area) 46
    Thigh L 27.5 R 27.5
    Calf L 16 R 16

I plan on measureing again once I hit 14 days and again when I hit 30days and I weigh in every Friday.
  • Avalon203
    Options
    I went and picked mine up today so count me in!! Measurements and weight to follow tomorrow after my first weeks weigh in! fingers crossed guys :-) looking forward to this because im really keen to do it fr the whole 30 days but have a feeling i might lose motivation so this will help keep me going! xxx
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I can start on monday, but I have been doing shred for a while now. I just finished day10/level 2, so as of tomorrow, i will be on level 3. Is it okay if I still join? Oh, I'm not doing it everyday, I just want to do it 3 times a week because I go to the gym and take a zumba class throughout the week. but the shred is my only strength that I do. the rest is just cardio.

these are my stats from last month from mfp.

Waist 39.0 on 08/19/10
    Hips 41.5 on 08/19/10
    Thighs 22.0 on 08/19/10
    Bicep 14.0 on 08/19/10
    Chest 40.0 on 08/19/10

My current weight is 182.

I will take my measurements again on November 1. I haven't been as dedicated to the shred as I should have, but it's a great workout.
  • hmlayman
    Options
    I am in! This will be my second time starting. Last time I got through 5 days of level 1 and developed a knee injury. Just got back in the gym yesterday so Im rearin to go!!! I personally did 1 LB weights & they still killed me. Among many other places the DVD is available at Walmart for 10 bucks. You will also need a mat if your going to be on a hard surface. I have to say that even on day 5 I felt dead. And VERRRYYY SORE. She's a tough cookie!!! No measurments available but my start weight as of today is 286.00 at 5 feet 11 inches.
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am ALL IN for this!!!
    I looovveee Jillian Michaels!
    Well, except when I'm working out to one of her dvds haha then I hate her :tongue:
    I don't know how often I'll be able to post my weight though, since I don't actually own a scale :/

What are all the rules for this? Like, do we have a set weigh-in day?

Btw if any wants to add me for support while doing this, feel free :smile:
    Cuz I'll need some support too haha
  • haleighallen
    Options
    bahahaha!! I did the same thing! those chest flies killed me :P <
    this goes with *see below**

I fail at forum posting D:
  • haleighallen
    Options
    Im in..just got the dvd! do i need any weights or anything ? xx

You'll need some 3 or 5 lbs weights. I made the mistake of starting with 5's. Couldn't lift my arms the next day :wink:
  • angiereid
    Options
    im in been doing already for 3 days but ill keep it up
  • haleighallen
    Options
    My dvd still hasn't arrived :explode:

I'm going to stay with my mum for a week on tuesday as well, so unless it turns up tomorrow it'll be over a week till I can get started. So frustrating!!!

I'm still going to log my measurements tomorrow, and just join in when I can. Good luck everyone, let me know how you all get on with it!

you can get the dvd at walmart!!!! it's over by all the fitness equipment! hope this helps :)
  • carcar63
    Options
    I'm in, got the dvd last week, some one said it was a good workout but i haven't opened it yet. This will be a good reason to get it started.
  • haleighallen
    Options
    I'm in, got the dvd last week, some one said it was a good workout but i haven't opened it yet. This will be a good reason to get it started.

be ready to get your butt wooped! lol the first time I ever did this workout I thought I was gonna die:sick: haha but it made me feel sooooooo good about myself for having done it :)
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Here are my starting details, I'll join in when my dvd arrives:

Weight: 136.8lb
    Waist: 29in
    Hips: 37in
    Thighs: 21.5in
    Arms: 12in