• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!

Have a great weekend!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Okay so here are the results of the after workout 30DS ...

D6B 9/25 - same weight Done after cardio at gym and some weight trainging
    Heart Rate Max: 150
    Heart Rate Avg: 120
    Calories Burned: 175
    3lb dumb bells used on the squat / shoulder press ONLY otherwise upped to 5lb on the rest of weighted strength training.

I am counting today as days 6 and 7 :)

You can see the difference between morning workout and then coming home and doing it after already working out. Calories are about 20 less then the morning. I can't wait to get to Level 2
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 is done, she is seriously trying to kill me!!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done, hardest push and highest burn yet.

Used an 80s station on Pandora and got some great tunes..
    Maniac from Flashdance,
    Separate Ways - Journey,
    And I Ran - Flock of Seagulls,
    Talking in Your Sleep,
    Always Something there to Remind Me,
    Shout - Tears For Fears.....

I so love the 80s......
  • ceredonia
    Options
    Did D1L2 tonight. REALLY NOT A FAN. I can't do planks, they hurt my shoulders too much and I can't seem to keep my back straight, so I was modifying as I went. I must not have done my hardest because I wasn't sweating as much as I did during L1. Oh well...guess I'll work up through it.
  • hoperenee88
    hoperenee88 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Whats the 30 day shredders????????/ I need all the advice in the world, i have a wedding to look hot for in April 15 pounds so all the help i need.....
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    We are a group doing the dvd 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels, she's tough and so is the dvd but it's well worth it! You can find it at Walmart for roughly $9 or on Amazon.com for cheap too :) If you decide to get the video, feel free to join in :) Aside from the video, you will need light pound hand weights to start (like 2 or 3 lbs) and a mat if you are on a hard surface floor. I recommend easing into it with doing just 2 days the first week, then 3 the following and then from there, it's whatever you feel comfy with. :)
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Okay ... day 8 in the books

D8 9/26 - same weight
    Heart Rate Max:153
    Heart Rate Avg:118
    Calories Burned:163
    3lb dumb bells used on the squat / shoulder press ONLY otherwise upped to 5lb on the rest of weighted strength training.

Definitely ready for Level 2 ... but sticking out level 1 to the very end
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Just completed Day 3 of Level 2. I find the planks are pretty easy for me, but that whole squat with ' v ' raises thing gets me everytime. :grumble: Hope you all are still truckin' along!! I'm taking measurements Wednesday morning (which means I'm officially halfway :noway: Tuesday evening)...as soon as I get my measurements, I'll be sure to post them :drinker: Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! :heart: Bru
  • robin52077
    Options
    ok, so, I jogged 5K this morning, but then went to a birthday party and ate 1000 calories of cr@p.

I am a tad over my calories already, at only 4PM, but I am sooo tired and feeling yucky from all the cake and chips I ate.
    I don't know if I can bring myself to do Day 7....

Quick, someone tell me I HAVE TO.
  • robin52077
    Options
    :grumble:
    I did it. Not well, and I'm not happy about it, but I did it.
    :grumble:
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Proud did day 7! Glad I got off my butt 7 days in a row!!! Keep it up ladies :)
  • rmqt
    rmqt Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm in!!
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done. Wow lots of plank based exercises but I did okay. Sweated like crazy and was able to do the unmodified exercise more often than not.
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So Level 2 is a killer!!!! I was so proud of how well I was doing by Day 10 of Level 1 that I thought I would do better going into Level 2. . .apparently I need the 10 days to work up to feeling that good! I have Day 2 of Level 2 in the books as of this morning.

My new plan is to get up in the mornings and just get the Shred over with as I've slacked on a few days by not just doing it first thing! I'm really hoping with the weather getting nicer that I can get a walk in most evenings now too. Yesterday I walked 4 miles with my daughter. . .then my husband decided he wanted to go for a walk after supper, so we went another 2 miles and it was sooo nice!!! I really need to get a jogging stroller. . .

Good luck for the week everyone!!! :happy:
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So Level 2 is a killer!!!! I was so proud of how well I was doing by Day 10 of Level 1 that I thought I would do better going into Level 2. . .apparently I need the 10 days to work up to feeling that good! I have Day 2 of Level 2 in the books as of this morning.

My new plan is to get up in the mornings and just get the Shred over with as I've slacked on a few days by not just doing it first thing! I'm really hoping with the weather getting nicer that I can get a walk in most evenings now too. Yesterday I walked 4 miles with my daughter. . .then my husband decided he wanted to go for a walk after supper, so we went another 2 miles and it was sooo nice!!! I really need to get a jogging stroller. . .

Good luck for the week everyone!!! :happy:

I know what you mean I started Level 2 today also. I was able to do most of the stuff unmodified but dang I wasn't sure I was going to make it a few times. I do much better if I get it done in the morning. Since it's only 20 minutes I don't have to get up much earlier and it feels good to know I started the day right. It's easier to say no to the office snacks when I remember how hard I'm working to loose weight and get healthy.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done!

Sjyates and Texasgirl, I like the idea of doing it in the morning because I tend to push it off until I *don’t feel like doing it* and that is what happen yesterday ( Sunday) I pushed it until my lazy butt didn’t feel like it..but not today. I checked it off my list. I might do day 7 later today since I missed it ..but I am not going to stress about it if I don’t . That was the only day I missed since starting Last Monday.

2 more days until I start Level 2...so scared!

Happy shredding!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    L2D4 done, Day 14 in total. I can't do the jumping torso twist things b/c it's putting strain on my legs, so I'm replacing those with jumping jacks, otherwise I'm doing really well with it. :)
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L2D4 done, Day 14 in total. I can't do the jumping torso twist things b/c it's putting strain on my legs, so I'm replacing those with jumping jacks, otherwise I'm doing really well with it. :)

BrunetteWife - is Level 2 getting easier??? We were on the same day at one point, but I got lazy and had a few days off. . .
  • robin52077
    Options
    Day 8 done...
    I have done level 1 five times and level 2 three times.

I have decided I am done with level 2. Just not gonna do it anymore. I will do level 1 some more, then try level 3, and probably alternate 1 and 3 till the 30 days is up.
    I JUST DON'T like level 2. Period.:tongue:
    I don't burn as much or get my heart rate as high, and I don't feel like I'm working where I want to work. Level one had more of the soreness in the right spots. Level 2 I am only sore in the shoulders a little and that's it, and some of the moves really hurt my bad knee...

So, level one it is for a while before I try level 3...