Do anything special when you hit your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Nothing new to add here... my rewards are the same as a lot of people.

Reaching halfway (almost there) - new running shoes and starting C25K. Going shopping for the shoes this week!!!

Goal weight: a tattoo. I've wanted one for years, but haven't had an idea of what it should look like. But I know now what it should relate to - a "I did it!" and "Never again" in one!

I'm also going to set a new goal - probably fitness related. But I'm not sure what it will be until I get there. Therefore I've also got some intrigue going on - can't wait to find out what I'm going to do next!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting your goal weight! :drinker:

I have 15-20 more lbs to go before my goal weight is met. I plan on walking around the house naked the entire day and then go get a tattoo (not in zeh nude). :glasses:
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Getting there will be it's own reward.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I keed, I keed. Really I don't have any idea. Clothes will play a big role in it. Perhaps a bulk/cut cycle or two. I have a hankering to go to an amusement park and go on rides until I'm dizzy. So, maybe a trip is in order.
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm getting myself some trick riding lessons, that and climb Inn Pinn.

I want to see what my lighter, fitter body can do!

kcxkc7.jpg
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    3 more pounds to go, I also turn 40 and I am planning a budoir photo shoot to celebrate!
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on hitting ur goal weight u must be proud! When I eventually hit my goal weight I will celebrate by putting the lbs back on! I don't mean by eating cake, I'm planning to lift and get toned, once my goal is is realised I will then stop weighing so regularly but coz muscle weights more than fat I will prob increase my weight a bit :)
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I want to buy a new swimsuit and spend the weekend at the beach in a nice hotel! Then while i'm there get a new tattoo!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting "Glamour Shots" type photos done :bigsmile:
  • Dgangaware
    Dgangaware Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratuations!!!! GReat job!!!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Buy some new clothes. Stare at myself in the mirror saying "Damn you are hot. You earned this!" :happy:
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    The sky's the limit!
  • blainepoe
    blainepoe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Shave. Haven't had a full shave since 2000. Curious what I might look like. I also have a couple big boy toys on my list.
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd give myself a pat in the back, set another goal and keep improving :)
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Have a grilled cheese sandwich, because I've been craving one for months!
    Then go for a long hike.
    I'm not going to give up my grilled cheese, etc., forever, but I've learned I have to balance them.

I'm getting some new yoga clothes when I'm halfway to goal (should be soon!) because I think it'll be motivating not to see myself in scruffy, baggy clothes when I'm heading off to class.
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I put my calories up.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    do what they do on the biggest looser they have a makeover new hair new clothes bit of a fake tan a massage some landscaping lol to officially mark the new you! That's what i plan to do and buy a new swimsuit preferable a Brazilian cut one (you know the kind) and strut myself down the beach haha.
  • suuta
    suuta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 40+ lbs and nothing in my closet fits anymore so my sister is going to throw me a party/shower and the presents are gift cards to different clothing boutiques. I'm all set with the hair, I have a friend who is a stylist who wants to take a crack at it when I reach my goal weight too. 12.5 lbs to go!!!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Try on a older swimsuit.
    Look in the mirror and say.... WOW !
    Not at goal yet but HUGE difference.
  • thewhitedragonfly
    Options
    I'm gonna do a navel piercing. It's something I've wanted for a while, but I don't like the shape of my belly right now and it would look unattractive. But when it's flatter, hell yeah!

Also, upp my calories and eat more. :heart:
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think when I hit my goal weight I will buy a fancy gym membership!