Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
I'm curious as to know how many people on this journey has the support of their Sig. other, honey, boo, spouse, etc. My Sweetie is so supportive. He work out with me, he changed his diet with me, and he encourages me and we are both moving closer to our goals. I hear so many different stories of how one's partner is not on the journey with them and it would be great and refreshing to see couples doing this thing together.

So please post before and after pictures of you and your S.O/spouse or share your story! Thanks!!!

Replies

• krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    WOW Teresa, you two look like a totally different couple. Congratulations to you both!
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome, congratulations!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Wow Teresa, you two look HOT :flowerforyou: It's so great to see couples supporting each other and making progress. You two look totally different and so freaking HOT. Great job!

More success stories/before & during, or before & after pictures please.
  • des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Great job Teresa, you guys look fab!!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    nice!
  • simsburyjet
    simsburyjet Posts: 999 Member
    Here is my profile pic.. My wife and daughter are with me and my body pump teacher.. We all work out together
    doing pump and spin classes.
  • STLBADGIRL
    This is awesome! I love pump and my spin class at Gold's gym! Thanks for sharing.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Awesome. I know it might be slow...but when you have that supportive partner it makes the journey even sweeter. Keep at it. Thanks for sharing.
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Wow Teresa, you two look HOT :flowerforyou: It's so great to see couples supporting each other and making progress. You two look totally different and so freaking HOT. Great job!

More success stories/before & during, or before & after pictures please.

Aww, thanks!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    That photo was AWESOME Teresa. You both look fabulous!!

My husband and I are both MFP users and have both lost a lot of weight. However, our timelines are a bit mixed up.

We both reached our heaviest weights around 2008. For my height, I was much more overweight than he was.

He lost roughly 60-70 lb before we met and was at a healthy weight. He also got very fit and athletic.

I lost 45 lb before we met but was nowhere near where I wanted to be.

When we started dating in 2012, He weighed about 230 and I was at 270. He helped me adopt a lot of better eating habits and cooking habits, and I experimented with his pescetarian diet, and I lost a few pounds.

In March 2013, I joined MFP and have lost 67 lb since then. My husband has been my partner and biggest encouragement in bicycling, walking, hiking, etc. In December 2013 he joined MFP and I think he's lost about 12 lb so far.

ETA: from our HWs to today my husband and I have lost a bit over 175 lb combined :-)
  • STLBADGIRL
    Piratebear - and the dogs....omg they are adorable. They seem used to taking pictures.....lol
  • forabbyshealth
    forabbyshealth Posts: 11 Member
    Yes me and my Hubby are in this together ...He support means the world to me!
  • So awesome!! All of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!