Couples - Post your success pictures and or story

Options

Replies

• luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are doing MFP together. We don't have a good "before" picture because I was pretty thin when he started his 150-lb weight loss journey. Right now, he's about halfway there & I'm working to lose the last of the baby weight before trying again for our second child. It's definitely great to be able to support & motivate each other :happy:
  • Hozman121
    Hozman121 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can say there is now way I could do this without my wife. We have been going since middle of Nov 2013. Both doing well but damn she looks good and is doing awesome. As of yesterday she is down 38.5 lbs and 6 pant sizes...really amazing to see how see has changed and how happy she is. Very proud of her. I would post a pic of her before and after but she would probably kill me. I haven't taken a pic of me since first day I started.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow, Love this thread. My wife and I are shaping up together, hopefully in the coming months we can rock a stunning "after" photo :)
  • bdaniels68
    bdaniels68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All the couples on here look fantastic!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

You two look younger! Wow. What an awesome transformation!!! All you HOT couples doing the damn thang!

Thank you!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    WOW!! U all look great!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are in this together too. We've decided 2014 is our year to get our sexy back! Well, he never really lost it, at 6' and a muscular 220...LOL Anyway, we've each lost about 10 pounds. I think he wants to loose another 20, and I would love to loose about 24 more. Great job everyone, what a bunch of HOT couples!!!
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    congratulations- you all look great! You've all just inspired me to pester my bf into taking before pics with me tomorrow haha
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You all look so awesome. It's great to see two people in agreement. I know of some people whose journey is that much tougher b/c their S.O isn't on board! You guys rock!!! Keep the pictures and testimony coming... Thanks for responding.
  • Rellifox
    Rellifox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks Amazing My Hubby and are just starting our journey and look forward to one day sharing our pic......Keep Rocking it out everyone.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Everyone looks Amazing My Hubby and are just starting our journey and look forward to one day sharing our pic......Keep Rocking it out everyone.
    Don't forget to take before pictures so that you can see your progress and share it with us. Good luck!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    bump
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Keep it up, guys! My fiance is half and half on being supportive. When I weigh as much as him, he'll probably put his butt in gear more. =P

jxchambe!! I love your family photos! Your daughter is great with pictures, it seems! =D Love that smile. ^_^
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i may be single (and ready to mingle) but this thread is so freaking motivating and beautiful! all of you couples helping each other out--and shaving off the years! i'm telling you...HOTNESS.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    cd649c3e-c023-4a88-9a14-1a73cd2122cf_zps585bd213.jpg

I just wanted to say that I love the newfies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!